I'm gonna do Accounting

Deleted member 10172

Deleted member 10172

CEO of Cope
I'm gonna do Accounting cause I don't know what options I really have.

I'm already doing Accounting as a Junior and I don't know any other jobs to do.

I can't be a rotter cause my mom would probably kick me out the house.

What I plan on doing is:

2 years at community college

2 years at the college selected

get my accounting degree

and then rot forever cause it's over for my fucking ass

i dont know what to do with my life mann fuckkk

The Parrot | A Case For The Welfare Of The People

@xefo69 @Patient A @kjsbdfiusdf @Proex @Chintuck22 @

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Subhuman Philtrum, Littleboy, Deleted member 8165 and 5 others
Accounting is gonna get replaced by AI

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Norwooder, Baldingman1998, BigBoy and 2 others
Take A levels as private candidate, apply for Oxbridge or LSE economics. Accounting gives me major cuck vibes.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 10172
Man I’ve taken introductory accounting classes (all business majors have to take those). So fucking dry and boring

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5292, Baldingman1998 and SubhumanCurrycel
Man I’ve taken introductory accounting classes (all business majors have to take those). So fucking dry and boring
It is boring but it is what it is, I need a stable job and I don't know what I want to do with my life.What do u plan on doing with ur life

It is boring but it is what it is, I need a stable job and I don't know what I want to do with my life.What do u plan on doing with ur life
Well I just graduated with a marketing degree and have some finance background too so I got a job at a local company, not great but it pays the bills and I work from home

accounting grads I know got job very easily and making decent money but they also work longer

Well I just graduated with a marketing degree and have some finance background too so I got a job at a local company, not great but it pays the bills and I work from home

accounting grads I know got job very easily and making decent money but they also work longer
U work from home? Lucky motherfucker.I would kill to have a remote job, I type fast asf so I would get my work done.
How much do u make a year?
Do u plan on getting surgeries?

U work from home? Lucky motherfucker.I would kill to have a remote job, I type fast asf so I would get my work done.
How much do u make a year?
Do u plan on getting surgeries?
Around 45k cad
Na don’t plan on surgeries just softmaxxing. I had decent dating life in college so don’t wanna ruin harmony by ‘fixing’ failos

Honestly I prefer working at the office and interacting with people, working from home doesn’t motivate much

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10172
Around 45k cad
Na don’t plan on surgeries just softmaxxing. I had decent dating life in college so don’t wanna ruin harmony by ‘fixing’ failos

Honestly I prefer working at the office and interacting with people, working from home doesn’t motivate much
Based man, keep doing good ok?

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
Accounting is gonna get replaced by AI
Bookkeeping will, but I'm not sure if Accounting will get replaced that fast.

@jackthenerd

• +1
Reactions: MassacredMyBoy
studied accounting for a year it was not my thing tbh all numbers and math. now studying law,it has more social status imo and its well paid
choose accountant if you don't care about sitting 8 hours as day in front of a pc looking at numbers and charts all day long

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5292 and PubertyMaxxer
Another business major-cel, I'll be joining the club soon.

All the best with accounting, I hope you excel in it.

• +1
Good choice fuck STEM
t.STEM currycel

• +1
Reactions: john2

Hows marketing? Im studying business as well, and then i would plan to focus on intenational marketing

studied accounting for a year it was not my thing tbh all numbers and math. now studying law,it has more social status imo and its well paid
choose accountant if you don't care about sitting 8 hours as day in front of a pc looking at numbers and charts all day long

If you are in the U.S., make sure you know what you are doing law wise (i.e., attending a Top 14 school or attending a reputable, regional school in a legal market that isn't NY, Chicago, or LA on a damn good scholarship).

The law market is quite bad compared to other professions, so if you want a job, make sure you take the right steps.

I can't speak for other countries though, but I imagine it's similar.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: and 79 others, mortis and BigBoy
If you are in the U.S., make sure you know what you are doing law wise (i.e., attending a Top 14 school or attending a reputable, regional school in a legal market that isn't NY, Chicago, or LA on a damn good scholarship).

The law market is quite bad compared to other professions, so if you want a job, make sure you take the right steps.

I can't speak for other countries though, but I imagine it's similar.
Why not those 3 cities?

Why not those 3 cities?

It's because that's where all the competition for the top lawyers are. If you don't go to a cream of the crop school, you are pitted against pretty much all the lawyers who went to the best schools for good jobs. That is where most of the prestigious legal market is situated, and those who go to the best law schools either

1. Are already attending a school near that location (e.g., NYU, Columbia, Northwestern, UCLA, Stanford, University of Chicago, )
2. If they aren't near that location (e.g., Harvard, Yale, U Penn, Cornell, Georgetown), they will eventually want to move there to get a job with their credentials

It's possible to get a job going to a more reputable regional school in those areas (e.g., Fordham, Loyola Chicago Law), but not as hard as someone in a lesser-known city.

Generally speaking, anyone with high legal credentials like Harvard or Yale or Georgetown who ends up in somewhere like Boston, Seattle, Philadelphia, or Miami usually ends up there because they weren't smart enough gradewise to get a job in New York, LA, or Chicago. The law firms at these locations know this and can be (not necessarily, but can be) more friendly towards the alumni of local law schools.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy
Then why don't you leave STEM?
cos I'd kill myself doing accounting worked an office sales job for 3 months wanted to off myself

• So Sad
Reactions: john2
Finally graduated with accounting degree
F9DCEDA5 AA0F 497A 881B 2579CD01915D

job gets automated by AI

Spoilers:
All jobs are getting automated by AI
thanks capitalism

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8765
I'm gonna do Accounting cause I don't know what options I really have.

I'm already doing Accounting as a Junior and I don't know any other jobs to do.

I can't be a rotter cause my mom would probably kick me out the house.

What I plan on doing is:

2 years at community college

2 years at the college selected

get my accounting degree

and then rot forever cause it's over for my fucking ass

i dont know what to do with my life mann fuckkk

The Parrot | A Case For The Welfare Of The People

@xefo69 @Patient A @kjsbdfiusdf @Proex @Chintuck22 @

Go for it. Good luck. Combine it with maths/IT/ Economics & or engineering.

u do realize if accounting gets automated by AI then all fast foods, truck industrys, will be automated by then? all cashiers will be automated by then aswell
Yeah, JFL if you think it already isn’t happening. Those at the top of the food chain simply don’t care.

• +1
Yeah, JFL if you think it already isn’t happening. Those at the top of the food chain simply don’t care.
I know its already happening I'm just saying.. and AI will only assist accounting.. most of the low tier bookkeeping and accounting is automated yes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765
Finance, not accounting. And pay for the first summer internship if you want to have some success

Finance, not accounting. And pay for the first summer internship if you want to have some success
Im doing summer internship as a junior rn

Lol, because the law parts and rote memorization is what makes me want to kill myself. Tax accounting and auditing makes me want to put a bullet in my brain.

• +1
Reactions: mortis and Deleted member 10172
accounting is the most boring shit ever

but it pays the bills and most majors are shit anyways
Data science is 10 times better. As undergrad i did bba which is similar to accounting in argentina and it was disgusting. After that i did finance and financial engineering and i am doing a phd in stats. I find science 10 times more interesting. Accounting is just memorization of random shit some phaggot wrote in the past.

• +1
Data science is 10 times better. As undergrad i did bba which is similar to accounting in argentina and it was disgusting. After that i did finance and financial engineering and i am doing a phd in stats. I find science 10 times more interesting. Accounting is just memorization of random shit some phaggot wrote in the past.
what kinda job are u gonna get with data science

what kinda job are u gonna get with data science
U wont get any job. I am creating my own business. But with data science and stats you can do much more interesting stuff than accounting/bba.