I'm in hell

Mr_Norwood

Mr_Norwood

baldcel
I'm still in Kiev and feeling rather down after me and my sweetie broke up.. (it was my fault)

Hotties are everywhere in their summer outfits and the temperature is over 30degrees

Approaching is hard at the best of times but impossible when i'm down.

Furthermore flights back home to Manchester are very expensive (£200) because it's summer and booking at short notice is always costly..

0MFBiEK.jpg

I'll probably spend around £200 anyway getting home but at least i'll see a couple of other places and have an adventure on the way

Might even take the bus westward :feelsgood:

I forgot to mention. I am flying to Poland tomorrow, i found a very cheap flight so i will hole up in Krakow for a few days and see what is what.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
Why did you break up ?

Why did you break up ?

She didn't get my sarcastic humour and i made a joke she was offended by.. she slapped my chest and it hurt a lot.. I behaved like a little girl.. packed my bag and told her she'll never see me again..

She started crying and told me she will never trust me again etc ...

Anyway.. It's history i just wanna go home

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Time Travel
She didn't get my sarcastic humour and i made a joke she was offended by.. she slapped my chest and it hurt a lot.. I behaved like a little girl.. packed my bag and told her she'll never see me again..

lol that seems kinda minor to me lol

• +1
Reactions: Frontal

You need to go home, stay introverted for a while and take rest for your mental states. Relaaax

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: skittlekorn, Thushespokeofit and Deleted member 795
she wanted already to broke up before that.
Women are not like men. A man, if angry, can say "let's broke up", and then come back on his steps the very next day. Woman think about this thing even for weeks.

Don't trust her words.

• +1
Reactions: Frontal and itsoverbuddyboyo
I'm thinking of staying on those traveler hostel places with dorm rooms tomorrow in Krakow..

It will save me some cash and maybe i can meet a cute girl there...

XD

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106

You guys keep quoting my head like i give a shit about balding..
The truth is im not bothered about that.

I am concerned about my lack of a defined jaw, chin, my frame and some acne scaring.

also my overall frame is a pile of shit as well.

• So Sad
Reactions: Ritalincel
You guys keep quoting my head like i give a shit about balding..
The truth is im not bothered about that.

I am concerned about my lack of a defined jaw, chin, my frame and some acne scaring.

also my overall frame is a pile of shit as well.
I just do it because your avatar looks funny in the mix with what you post.

Imagine being bald as sin and still having so much hope and will to live. Must be nice

Imagine being bald as sin and still having so much hope and will to live. Must be nice
It's almost as if the real life is different from retarded PSL Tinder experiments.

Tbh
Lol

don't you have a job? how do you travel whenever you want