Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, chadpreetcel123 and Deleted member 3902
why do you ahve white guy on avi?

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian and Deleted member 3902
I’m incel because I kept missing the “subtle signals” that girls liked me
7C4D3D55 D8B8 47D6 8BA4 F5A8288EA3A3

• JFL
Reactions: chadpreetinthemaking, Deleted member 3328, Petsmart and 3 others
Start acting nice. Contrary to what hollywood makes us believe, people, women too, like nice people way more than assholes. Be kind, be attentive, question people about their lives to give a impression that you really are listening and interested about them. Most importantly though, figure out a way you can be of benefit to people you want to befriend or date. Unlike some people here wish, world doesn't work that way that we just ''deserve'' something. We need to be of use, beneficial to the other person to form a relationship. Some do that by being funny, so you feel entertained around them, some are just plain and simple good looking, which is a status boost for everyone who hangs around them and of course as we humans value good looks, we want to have sex with good looking people.
People don't give a shit about you unless they can benefit of you somehow, it's cruel, but it's true.
B0aty

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Deleted member 3902
  • +1
Reactions: william, Deleted member 616 and Deleted member 3902
according to your avi you are pretty normal looking. social circle and ntmaxx and you can get gf

• JFL
Reactions: Ritalincell and Deleted member 3902
You're incel because you're ugly.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 3902
Start acting nice. Contrary to what hollywood makes us believe, people, women too, like nice people way more than assholes. Be kind, be attentive, question people about their lives to give a impression that you really are listening and interested about them. Most importantly though, figure out a way you can be of benefit to people you want to befriend or date. Unlike some people here wish, world doesn't work that way that we just ''deserve'' something. We need to be of use, beneficial to the other person to form a relationship. Some do that by being funny, so you feel entertained around them, some are just plain and simple good looking, which is a status boost for everyone who hangs around them and of course as we humans value good looks, we want to have sex with good looking people.
People don't give a shit about you unless they can benefit of you somehow, it's cruel, but it's true.
View attachment 278376

Indeed, just have insanely good manipukation skills at life and youve won. Sadly, in that department i got fucked the most.

Indeed, just have insanely good manipukation skills at life and youve won. Sadly, in that department i got fucked the most.
You can work on it. Nobody is born a master.

• +1
Reactions: SuicideBomber and Deleted member 3902
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fukmylyf and BigBiceps
You can work on it. Nobody is born a master.

I mean, i can in some ways. But i struggle to control people with that. Wish i would have Ted Bundys brain and all would flock so easily to you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3902