ØUROBOROS
Hltn 180cm 75kg 23% bf 18 inche bidelt 115hz 200IQ
- Joined
- Dec 25, 2025
- Posts
- 9,763
- Reputation
- 17,913
It's great I don't have to worry about being too small in the future I might be a little bit too big actually
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
After you get a girl being good in bed is important to keep her and I find it very unappealing when bitchs just sit there taking dick with no reaction bigger dick males them react moreHow much do you think dih matters?
That definitely matters, how long do you think would be enough to satisfy the average becky? 6 inches?After you get a girl being good in bed is important to keep her and I find it very unappealing when bitchs just sit there taking dick with no reaction bigger dick males them react more
Idk but I think I'm big enough I'm 18 and a little bit cm in non bone pressed length and 5.5 inches in girthThat definitely matters, how long do you think would be enough to satisfy the average becky? 6 inches?