I'm proud of my dick

ØUROBOROS

ØUROBOROS

Hltn 180cm 75kg 23% bf 18 inche bidelt 115hz 200IQ
Joined
Dec 25, 2025
Posts
9,763
Reputation
17,913
It's great I don't have to worry about being too small in the future I might be a little bit too big actually
 
  • +1
Reactions: Erdafritnib
How much do you think dih matters?
 
  • +1
Reactions: ØUROBOROS
How much do you think dih matters?
After you get a girl being good in bed is important to keep her and I find it very unappealing when bitchs just sit there taking dick with no reaction bigger dick males them react more
 
  • +1
Reactions: Erdafritnib
After you get a girl being good in bed is important to keep her and I find it very unappealing when bitchs just sit there taking dick with no reaction bigger dick males them react more
That definitely matters, how long do you think would be enough to satisfy the average becky? 6 inches?
 
  • +1
Reactions: ØUROBOROS
That definitely matters, how long do you think would be enough to satisfy the average becky? 6 inches?
Idk but I think I'm big enough I'm 18 and a little bit cm in non bone pressed length and 5.5 inches in girth
 
  • +1
Reactions: Erdafritnib

Similar threads

vaylenvislays
Replies
23
Views
123
the zodiac
the zodiac
7nclave
Replies
9
Views
47
Tayvion Cole
Tayvion Cole
trustfund
Replies
8
Views
68
johnxz
johnxz

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top