I'm starting to think light and dark brown hair MOGS black hair to suicide.

Holy shit you coping chink abomination, did you not even read the quote? Let me quote it again for your stupid ass:

Redditor HDD73 observes a Chad in a supermarket and notes they are “blond,” “fit,”

The guy went outside, idiot, and saw Chad in a supermarket.

Reddit is the most popular forum in the world; it's mostly normies.

And nobody likes blond women. It's black haired Asian women who are fetishized as the feminine ideal.

Wrong. It's the hair. :chad:
Learn to spot common denominators.

YOU :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: ARE :lul::lul::lul::lul: SO :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: RETARDED :lul::lul::lul::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::lul::lul:

Keep coping and making shit up because you have no ground to stand on. All you did was let me know he looks like a dyke and deny the fact that he's popular on tiktok. And then cherry pick one comment who was a black female. You're retarded.

View attachment 1765622

No, all of them look like trannies or low quality females.

Also, most social media subscriptions are fake.

• JFL
Reactions: sibience
Coping azn boi detected.

As I said asian girls are retarded and would date ugly whites, you clearly never have seen how ugly WMAF couples are especially the white guy. Whites in WMAF usually is balding and shit jaw.

No, all of them look like trannies or low quality females.

Also, most social media subscriptions are fake.

You're a dishonest little rat who makes shit up when it goes against your ideology. you have nothing to stand on.

Assuming all his followers are low quality females and trannies ...how fucking delusional can you get? And then make more shit up saying social media subscriptions are fake lmfao. Sees one comment of a black lady commenting and then assumes all 32 million followers are trannies and low quality females.

• +1
You're a dishonest little rat who makes shit up when it goes against your ideology. you have nothing to stand on.

I didn't make anything up, it's right there in your fucking screenshot you little bitch. LOL, I'm starting to think this guy is related to Huddy somehow.

Assuming all his followers are low quality females and trannies ...how fucking delusional can you get?

Almost everyone on social media fits this description. Even your own screenshot shows it. Plus you forgot the most numerous users of all... Bots.

And then make more shit up saying social media subscriptions are fake lmfao. Sees one comment of a black lady commenting and then assumes all 32 million followers are trannies and low quality females.

The followers poured in. Then the likes. Then tens of thousands of people watched my TikTok video. The clip itself was of a few Motherboard staffers winning a match in the hugely popular game Call of Duty: Warzone; TikTok is full of streamers and players uploading their wins or soul-crushing loses.
The video itself isn't good—there's no slick editing, no captivating TikTok personality talking to camera, and certainly no dancing—but in a few short hours the video accumulated 25,000 views and over 1,000 likes. This is very little engagement compared to the most popular videos on TikTok, but it's not bad for my first ever clip uploaded to the platform. The video climbed through the rankings of one of the Warzone-related hashtags people use to share their games.

But most of that engagement was fake. I bought the TikTok followers, likes, and views from a website that offers them all for sale. For around $50 in total I had artificially inflated the popularity of my TikTok clip, and, although my video certainly isn't about to go viral, potentially increased the chance for unsuspecting TikTok users to see it themselves.

• JFL
I didn't make anything up, it's right there in your fucking screenshot you little bitch. LOL, I'm starting to think this guy is related to Huddy somehow.

Almost everyone on social media fits this description. Even your own screenshot shows it. Plus you forgot the most numerous users of all... Bots.

The followers poured in. Then the likes. Then tens of thousands of people watched my TikTok video. The clip itself was of a few Motherboard staffers winning a match in the hugely popular game Call of Duty: Warzone; TikTok is full of streamers and players uploading their wins or soul-crushing loses.
The video itself isn't good—there's no slick editing, no captivating TikTok personality talking to camera, and certainly no dancing—but in a few short hours the video accumulated 25,000 views and over 1,000 likes. This is very little engagement compared to the most popular videos on TikTok, but it's not bad for my first ever clip uploaded to the platform. The video climbed through the rankings of one of the Warzone-related hashtags people use to share their games.

But most of that engagement was fake. I bought the TikTok followers, likes, and views from a website that offers them all for sale. For around $50 in total I had artificially inflated the popularity of my TikTok clip, and, although my video certainly isn't about to go viral, potentially increased the chance for unsuspecting TikTok users to see it themselves.

You are so low iq....

As I said asian girls are retarded and would date ugly whites, you clearly never have seen how ugly WMAF couples are especially the white guy. Whites in WMAF usually is balding and shit jaw.

Cope. They were rated more attractive than white white couples. This video shows that. Average white male in white-white couple is a fat recessed drug addict.

"Compared with intraracial daters, interracial daters reported that their partners saw them more positively on attractiveness, cerebral, and relational attributes (Study 1), rated their partners more positively on attractiveness and cerebral attributes (Study 2), and were rated by independent coders as more physically attractive (Study 3). Implications are discussed."

• JFL
You are so low iq....

Butthurt chink male is boiling. I've destroyed you in this thread and your ethnic copes. Asian women are considered the most feminine, beautiful and desired in the West and in Asia.

• JFL
Hair color is cope tbh. Its hair health, density and having 0 hairloss that actually matters. You NEED to have a full head of thick, lucious, healthy hairs at all times. Those tiktock chads would still be lusted over regardless of what haircolor they have, as long as they HAVE hair that is thick, healthy and not balding.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and sibience
Cope. They were rated more attractive than white white couples. This video shows that. Average white male in white-white couple is a fat recessed drug addict.

"Compared with intraracial daters, interracial daters reported that their partners saw them more positively on attractiveness, cerebral, and relational attributes (Study 1), rated their partners more positively on attractiveness and cerebral attributes (Study 2), and were rated by independent coders as more physically attractive (Study 3). Implications are discussed."

:lul::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::lul::lul::lul::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

OF COURSE IF YOU ASK PEOPLE IN A SURVEY TO RATE AN INTERACCIAL COUPLE THEY WILL RATE ATTRACTIVENESS HIGH OR ELSE THEY WILL THINK YOU ARE RACIST AND AGAINST INTERACIAL :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

You can put an ugly bbc with ugly white girl and ask people and they will still think they are attracvtive

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Detona and Deleted member 15004
Butthurt chink male is boiling. I've destroyed you in this thread and your ethnic copes. Asian women are considered the most feminine, beautiful and desired in the West and in Asia.

No, asian girls lack aesthetics, they are just carried by femininity. Most asian girls always say "I WISH I WAS BORN WHITE!!! I HATE HAVING ASIAN FEATURES!!!"

FUCKING SELF HATING ASIAN FOIDS. ANd then they date ugly whites :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::lul::lul::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Hmm...
Reactions: Detona
Hair color is cope tbh. Its hair health, density and having 0 hairloss that actually matters. You NEED to have a full head of thick, lucious, healthy hairs at all times. Those tiktock chads would still be lusted over regardless of what haircolor they have, as long as they HAVE hair that is thick, healthy and not balding.

Yes and what is also important is hair texture, and style to hide skull shape which are more important than color along with things you said.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19551, Detona and alphaChadpeasant911

You made the assumption he wasn't popular when he is, which is you being a lying rat. Having an average of 1 to 3 million per video. comment section also checks out as majority of his followers not being bots. There are bots everywhere which is unavoidable since its social media. Your whole point was arguing that you doubted that black hair and blue eyes doesn't work. Then you see a black comment and base your theory that all he attracts are black trannies. You are something alright.

Attachments

• 1656998423084.png
    1656998423084.png
    522.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 1656998515979.png
    1656998515979.png
    656.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Detona and sibience
muh followers r fake meanwhile black haired A10 eyes andy biersack is swimming in prime girls.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
You made the assumption he wasn't popular when he is, which is you being a lying rat.

No he fucking is not you coping bitch; I've never heard of tbis faggot before and neither has 96% of America.

Popularity = gets on daytime television. The social media shit is fake

Having an average of 1 to 3 million per video.

Fake views.

comment section also checks out as majority of his followers not being bots.

said no evidence ever.

There are bots everywhere which is unavoidable since its social media. Your whole point was arguing that you doubted that black hair and blue eyes doesn't work. Then you see a black comment and base your theory that all he attracts are black trannies. You are something alright.

Please point out the attractive females in your screenshot for me. They're all battletoads.

• JFL
No he fucking is not you coping bitch; I've never heard of tbis faggot before and neither has 96% of America.

Fake views.

said no evidence ever.

Please point out the attractive females in your screenshot for me. They're all battletoads.

:ROFLMAO:

• Hmm...
And not a single prime girl was seen in that screenshot. One of them looks like tbe villain from Scary Movie.

Keep coping ugly cumskin :lul::lul::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Your own race doesn't like you you have to date ugly asians :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: and you cope saying WMAF is attractive :lul::lul::lul:

• Hmm...
No, asian girls lack aesthetics, they are just carried by femininity. Most asian girls always say "I WISH I WAS BORN WHITE!!! I HATE HAVING ASIAN FEATURES!!!"

Cope. Literally no Asian girls say this; it's white girls imitating the K-pop look.

FUCKING SELF HATING ASIAN FOIDS. ANd then they date ugly whites :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::lul::lul::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Wrong, Azn girls get chads. The most attractive and desired women aren't settling for leser men. That would be White women.

• JFL
Keep coping ugly cumskin :lul::lul::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Your own race doesn't like you you have to date ugly asians :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: and you cope saying WMAF is attractive :lul::lul::lul:

Azn incel cope.

WMAF rated the most attractice pairing in this study:

• JFL
Azn incel cope.

WMAF rated the most attractice pairing in this study:

WHEN YOU ASK A BUNCH OF WHITE INCELS WHAT THEY THINK OF WMAF THEY PUT THEM IN THE POSITION OF DATING AN ASIAN GIRL WHEN THEY ARE UGLY AND THAT TURNS THEM ON THEY THINK OF IT AS ATTRACTIVE :lul::lul::lul:

• Hmm...
:lul::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::lul::lul::lul::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

OF COURSE IF YOU ASK PEOPLE IN A SURVEY TO RATE AN INTERACCIAL COUPLE THEY WILL RATE ATTRACTIVENESS HIGH OR ELSE THEY WILL THINK YOU ARE RACIST AND AGAINST INTERACIAL :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

You can put an ugly bbc with ugly white girl and ask people and they will still think they are attracvtive

Racist cope.

The participants of the study were not informed that it was about interracial + most of the couples were white + Asian (read the fucking study before coping).

Fake views.

said no evidence ever.

Rat boy in denial about everything. Hiding behind the word cope because he wants to coin it before its said against him.

I provided you the evidence. At this point its clear that whatever I show you is going to be dismissed cuz it goes against everything you stand for. And then you confirmed again by saying the girls in andy biersacks comment section are low value without actually going to their profiles. Too fucking stupid to humble himself.

Black veil brides has racked up so many views and girls swarming over Andy biersacks pale skin, A10 eyes and black hair. While you cry about dark hair being a failo.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Racist cope.

The participants of the study were not informed that it was about interracial + most of the couples were white + Asian (read the fucking study before coping).
WHEN YOU ASK A BUNCH OF WHITE INCELS WHAT THEY THINK OF WMAF THEY PUT THEM IN THE POSITION OF DATING AN ASIAN GIRL WHEN THEY ARE UGLY AND THAT TURNS THEM ON THEY THINK OF IT AS ATTRACTIVE :lul::lul::lul:

• Hmm...

Did you get run over by a truck and become retarded when you were a child?

Literally no one can read this run-on sentence coping bullshit. The participants of the study were not incels but upscale married men and women.

• JFL
Rat boy in denial about everything. Hiding behind the word cope because he wants to coin it before its said against him.

^ Feminine bitch boy.

I provided you the evidence. At this point its clear that whatever I show you is going to be dismissed cuz it goes against everything you stand for. And then you confirmed again by saying the girls in andy biersacks comment section are low value without actually going to their profiles. Too fucking stupid to humble himself.

There's literally nothing in your screenshots that goes against anything I "stand for" (LOL!!!!). All of these foids/trannies look like mentally ill trailer trash.

Black veil brides has racked up so many views and girls swarming over Andy biersacks pale skin, A10 eyes and black hair. While you cry about dark hair being a failo.

Literally no one is swimming over these incel-tier color combo and the non-fake part of his audience is mentally ill children of single drug addict moms.

• JFL

Literally no one can read this run-on sentence coping bullshit. The participants of the study were not incels but upscale married men and women.

:lul::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::lul::lul::lul: DO YOU KNOW HOW UGLY MARRIED AMERICANS AREQ?!?!?!? THEY ARE ALL OBESE :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

JUST LIKE THE GUY IN WMAF couples :lul::lul::lul::lul:

^ Feminine bitch boy.

There's literally nothing in your screenshots that goes against anything I "stand for" (LOL!!!!). All of these foids/trannies look like mentally ill trailer trash.

Literally no one is swimming over these incel-tier color combo and the non-fake part of his audience is mentally ill children of single drug addict moms.

in denial part 2. You're too stupid for anything at this point.

• +1
:lul::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::lul::lul::lul: DO YOU KNOW HOW UGLY MARRIED AMERICANS AREQ?!?!?!? THEY ARE ALL OBESE :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Wrong. WMAF couples are substantially more attractive than the average American couple.

I think you should calm down and take whatever elephant-grade tranquilizer your psychiatrist prescribed you.

in denial part 2. You're too stupid for anything at this point.

Pwned. As always, another low-T, low-effort idiot gets destroyed and runs away with his tail tucked between his hind legs.

• Hmm...

Pwned. As always, another low-T, low-effort idiot gets destroyed and runs away with his tail tucked between his hind legs.

you didn't pwn anything. You didn't disprove anything. All you showed me is how low IQ you are and denied everything.

• Love it
its all good though. it just shows you know jack shit and your contrast theory was debunked with A10 and black hair. Keep feeling yourself though :feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

• +1

You talk like a fucking idiot.

• JFL
its all good though. it just shows you know jack shit and your contrast theory was debunked with A10 and black hair. Keep feeling yourself though :feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

It's not my contrast theory. It's the mainstream scientific consensus. Did you miss the part where I quoted actual studies saying that high contrast is a failo on men?

Stop giving me credit for studies I didn't write.
Your TikTok guys are incel snd their followers are all fake.

• JFL
Ever notice how literally no one in Hollywood looks like they have a TikTok account?

• JFL
Ever notice how literally no one in Hollywood looks like they have a TikTok account?

BUT THEY ALL FUCKING DO YOU RETARD :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: SEARCH YOUR ACTORS THAT YOU JERK OFF TO ON TIKTOKK :lul::ROFLMAO::lul::ROFLMAO::lul::ROFLMAO::lul::lul:

YOU THINK EVERYTHING IS A BOT :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::lul::lul::lul:

GUY WITH BLACK HAIR GETS TIKTOK SIMPS AND YOU COPE SAYING BOT :lul::lul::lul:

In this case, apparently retarded boy with emotional disturbance attempts to communicate in binary using emoticons, fails.

• JFL
In this case, apparently retarded boy with emotional disturbance attempts to communicate in binary using emoticons, fails.

I'm :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: just :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: JUST FUCKING LOLING :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: AT YOU :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18694
It's not my contrast theory. It's the mainstream scientific consensus. Did you miss the part where I quoted actual studies saying that high contrast is a failo on men?

Stop giving me credit for studies I didn't write.
Your TikTok guys are incel snd their followers are all fake.

You're making shit up saying all his followers are fake. :feelsuhh: You know you're a dishonest little rat. No proof for that shit. You might as well consider every follower of other pretty boys with blonde hair and blue eyes fake too.

That dude was good looking enough to land on Machine Gun Kelly as the pretty boy in a highschool music video.

muh study meanwhile biersack racks up insane amount of views and comments of prime girls wetting themselves over pale skin, black hair and A10.

• Hmm...
  • +1
I'm :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: just :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: JUST FUCKING LOLING :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: AT YOU :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Someone turn this bot's CPU off before it melts and burns down whatever favela-like structure in Mumbai it is illegally housed in.

• Hmm...

:lul::lul::lul::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: EXACTLY,THATIS YOU BECAUSEYOU ARE BRAINLESS :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: YOU NEED A :ROFLMAO:LEFORT3 OSTEOTOMY TOO AFTER YOUR BRAIN TRANSPLANT:lul::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

AT THE CURRENT YOU CAN JUST DATE SELF HATING ASIAN SLUTS BECAUSE YOU ARE TOO UGLY FOR WHITE GIRLS THAT DON"T WANT YOU EVEN THOUGH YOU ARE IN THE SAME RACE :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::lul::lul::lul:

You're making shit up saying all his followers are fake.

Learn the difference between "many" and "all".

You know you're a dishonest little rat. No proof for that shit. You might as well consider every follower of other pretty boys with blonde hair and blue eyes fake too.

I do.

That dude was good looking enough to land on Machine Gun Kelly as the pretty boy in a highschool music video

Wow, so he ended up as s stunt double in a blond guy's music video. Cool.

View attachment 1765668

muh study meanwhile biersack racks up insane amount of views and comments of prime girls wetting themselves over pale skin, black hair and A10.

But even more insane amounts of views and comments coming from Indian CPUs overheating themselves over USD.

Someone turn this bot's CPU off before it melts and burns down whatever favela-like structure in Mumbai it is illegally housed in.

NO, keep coping cumskin.

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón