I'm starting to think light and dark brown hair MOGS black hair to suicide.

sibience

sibience

Sphinx
On tiktok all the prettyboy chads that are lusted by girls have light brown or dark brown hair.

As someone with black hair I'm starting to doubt that black hair mogs.

You can't really use some studies to prove it when the studies use different guys with different faces and different girls too and the results don't say much only says that ginger hair is bad the others don't have much difference.

Where are the black haired guys that are getting lusted by so many girls on tiktok?

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Boxingfan, Deleted member 22126 and 8 others
Dark Brown hair is Ideal.

Skin is more important tho.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18890, Deleted member 15302, Deleted member 15791 and 7 others
On tiktok all the prettyboy chads that are lusted by girls have light brown or dark brown hair.

You can't really use some studies to prove it when the studies use different guys with different faces and different girls too and the results don't say much only says that ginger hair is bad the others don't have much difference.

Where are the black haired guys that are getting lusted by so many girls on tiktok?
Your retarded and wrong, blonde hairs not even ideal on foids, everyone should dye all there hair black including the hairs on there ball sack

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, Deleted member 17311, ALP and 2 others
How were you ever under the delusion that black hair mogs? Did you not notice the races that are defined by male incelibacy are universally jet black haired?

Incel hair color: :incel:
Chad hair color: :chad:

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, Jarate, Deleted member 14774 and 13 others
How were you ever under the delusion that black hair mogs? Did you not notice the races that are defined by male incelibacy are universally jet black haired?

Your wrong, blonde even dark blonde is shit men and foids. Blonde hair is repulsive to even lay my gaze upon. Chico has ideal colouring

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Vasco-v2, ALP, gamma and 1 other person
Your retarded and wrong, blonde hairs not even ideal on foids, everyone should dye all there hair black including the hairs on there ball sack

Blonde hair is ESPECIALLY not ideal on foids. Chad is blond :chad:, but blond women get cucked by black haired noodle foids.

https://kjonnsforskning.no/en/2015/09/blond-sexy-and-immigrant

"According to Lundström there is much focus on whiteness in Singapore. Ads for skin whitening products are common, and whiteness is the ideal.

But the ideal of beauty is not a white, blond western woman.

“Western women were ranked below the Chinese in the racial hierarchy.
The western whiteness is not as posh as the Singaporean, Chinese whiteness,” says Lundström. Swedish women in the US were very preoccupied with American men, whereas the Swedish women in Singapore were not the least interested in Asian men. They focused on their Swedish husbands. Asian women, on the other hand, represented a possible rival, since Swedish men found Asian women attractive.

“The Swedish women in Singapore were almost desexualised. They felt less feminine,” says Lundström."

fMfgys5.png
3b1714697587e2c4784c31200d1cf83d--online-dating-dating-blog.jpg
fMfgys5.png

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: vinn98, sibience and Erik-Jón
Your wrong, blonde even dark blonde is shit men and foids. Blonde hair is repulsive to even lay my gaze upon. Chico has ideal colour

Ethnic male cope. Chad is blond, dark hair is incel tier poverty.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, Chadeep, ALP and 4 others

I only like light hair colors on girls. So light blond, blond, and light brown

• Ugh..
Reactions: Erik-Jón
Ethnic male cope. Chad is blond, dark hair is incel tier poverty.
@StrangerDanger how do I cope with being ethnic and not having blonde hair?

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
I only like light hair colors on girls. So light blond, blond, and light brown

Lol, cope. You are a dark haired incel male who is tired of blond Chads stealing the ethnic girls you always wanted. Thanks for outing yourself as bisexual, though. :feelskek:

Nobody like light haired foids.

• Hmm...
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and sibience
  • +1
Reactions: sibience and Erik-Jón

It's because the face we all know that is much more important than hair. And hair texture > hair color. But hair color still matters.

Blond is not attractive on guys, but I'm starting to think that complete black hair might not be that much better than blond.

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sibience and StrangerDanger
Blonde hair is ESPECIALLY not ideal on foids. Chad is blond :chad:, but blond women get cucked by black haired noodle foids.

https://kjonnsforskning.no/en/2015/09/blond-sexy-and-immigrant

"According to Lundström there is much focus on whiteness in Singapore. Ads for skin whitening products are common, and whiteness is the ideal.

But the ideal of beauty is not a white, blond western woman.

“Western women were ranked below the Chinese in the racial hierarchy. The western whiteness is not as posh as the Singaporean, Chinese whiteness,” says Lundström. Swedish women in the US were very preoccupied with American men, whereas the Swedish women in Singapore were not the least interested in Asian men. They focused on their Swedish husbands. Asian women, on the other hand, represented a possible rival, since Swedish men found Asian women attractive.

“The Swedish women in Singapore were almost desexualised. They felt less feminine,” says Lundström."

fMfgys5.png
fMfgys5.png

WHAT THE FUCK YOU POSTED THIS SHIT ON EVERY RACE RELATED THREAD NOW HAIR COLOR TOO :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

It's because the face we all know that is much more important than hair. And hair texture > hair color. But hair color still matters.

Blond is not attractive on guys, but I'm starting to think that complete black hair might not be that much better than blond.

Cope. Blond men are the most attractive, Chad is stereotyped as blond.

Blond men also beat out all other male hair colors at the sperm bank. Brutal Darwin pill:

While some think pursuing the fantasy of a perfect child smacks of eugenics, Americans are finding ways to attempt to give birth to designer babies, whether through sperm from blond-haired, blue-eyed athletic Danes or by taking ads out in Ivy League college newspapers looking for an egg donor with high SAT scores and varsity-team records.

The freedom to choose the kind of child one wants, as opposed to a child who perhaps more closely resembles oneself, could create “consumer eugenics,” said Jonathan Moreno, an endowed professor of biomedical ethics at the University of Virginia. “We have cultural stereotypes. Blue eyes, light skin and height are valued. It would be a historic irony if we all ended up looking like that.”

Arnt is one of 50 men from Denmark whose sperm sits in one of three metal vats in Manhattan, waiting for a couple or a single mother desperate for a baby. In this case, a Viking baby. The company, Scandinavian Cryobank, has been in business in Denmark for almost 20 years. It takes credit for 10,000 babies worldwide. Two years ago, the company opened a New York office and began marketing Scandinavian sperm to infertility doctors and their patients with a sleek albeit controversial slogan: “Congratulations, it’s a Viking!”

Another advertisement shows a blond, blue-eyed baby and talks about his ancestors who beat Columbus to North America. “You’d better build a strong crib,” the ad boasts.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/blue-eyed-sperm-boom-sees-imports-rise-3000-s3z8v5lfj

“The vast majority of what we have and what we sell are the Caucasian blond-haired, blue-eyed donors,” Fredrik Andreasson, chief financial officer at the Seattle Sperm Bank, told The Wall Street Journal

While some think pursuing the fantasy of a perfect child smacks of eugenics, Americans are finding ways to attempt to give birth to designer babies, whether through sperm from blond-haired, blue-eyed athletic Danes or by taking ads out in Ivy League college newspapers looking for an egg donor with high SAT scores and varsity-team records.

The freedom to choose the kind of child one wants, as opposed to a child who perhaps more closely resembles oneself, could create “consumer eugenics,” said Jonathan Moreno, an endowed professor of biomedical ethics at the University of Virginia. “We have cultural stereotypes. Blue eyes, light skin and height are valued. It would be a historic irony if we all ended up looking like that.”

Arnt is one of 50 men from Denmark whose sperm sits in one of three metal vats in Manhattan, waiting for a couple or a single mother desperate for a baby. In this case, a Viking baby. The company, Scandinavian Cryobank, has been in business in Denmark for almost 20 years. It takes credit for 10,000 babies worldwide. Two years ago, the company opened a New York office and began marketing Scandinavian sperm to infertility doctors and their patients with a sleek albeit controversial slogan: “Congratulations, it’s a Viking!”

Another advertisement shows a blond, blue-eyed baby and talks about his ancestors who beat Columbus to North America. “You’d better build a strong crib,” the ad boasts.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/blue-eyed-sperm-boom-sees-imports-rise-3000-s3z8v5lfj

“The vast majority of what we have and what we sell are the Caucasian blond-haired, blue-eyed donors,” Fredrik Andreasson, chief financial officer at the Seattle Sperm Bank, told The Wall Street Journal

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829 and sibience

if they have A10 eyes it plays out.

• Woah
Reactions: sibience
Cope. Blond men are the most attractive, Chad is stereotyped as blond.

Blond men also beat out all other male hair colors at the sperm bank. Brutal Darwin pill:

That is because light blue eyes, not blond hair. They are wishing the blond hair is going to end up being female which is why they said (straight, blond hair)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
  • Hmm...
That is because light blue eyes, not blond hair. They are wishing the blond hair is going to end up being female which is why they said (straight, blond hair)

Wrong, they specifically state that they find blond haired men more attractice and confident. Blond hair is more valued on men than women.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: jaw_is_law and sibience
Too much contrast, looks dyke-tier.:redpill:

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: OH YEAH I fucking remember you were the guy that said contrast is bad on men :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I agree that men can't have too much contrast they can't put bright makeup colors on and be attractive but they need at least some contrast like red lips and good skin undertone contrasting with tan.

Was, I just dyed my hair and brows black I’m not a member of the Asian community

You are asian now :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

ACCEPT IT BITCH AND JOIN US RICECELS STOP DENYING AND COPING

• WTF
TikTok: CCP supervised virtual playground for mentally ill incels

So what? The point still stands he has tons of girls liking that his hair and eyes.

But to you he just looks like a faggot.

• +1
You are asian now :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

ACCEPT IT BITCH AND JOIN US RICECELS STOP DENYING AND COPING
I was kidding I hate chinks, I’m a pure bread east baltid finnish slaying machine

• WTF
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: OH YEAH I fucking remember you were the guy that said contrast is bad on men :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I agree that men can't have too much contrast they can't put bright makeup colors on and be attractive but they need at least some contrast like red lips and good skin undertone contrasting with tan.

Chink cope. Your race's males are incel and your women fetishized for a reason. All I see is Asian women with blond chads everywhere.

• JFL
Wrong, they specifically state that they find blond haired men more attractice and confident. Blond hair is more valued on men than women.

Honestly I'm not sure. You could be right but I haven't seen blond haired guys get lusted after much in tiktok. But I have seen many brown.

And I haven't seen black haired guys lusted much on tiktok. So maybe brown is the only color that is good on guys. It's hard to believe that blond is ideal, give me some real life examples and not some coping sperm bank company.

Honestly I'm not sure. You could be right but I haven't seen blond haired guys get lusted after much in tiktok. But I have seen many brown.

And I haven't seen black haired guys lusted much on tiktok. So maybe brown is the only color that is good on guys. It's hard to believe that blond is ideal, give me some real life examples and not some coping sperm bank company.

Did you not see the emoticons?

Chad (blond) :chad:
Incel :incel:

Public perceptions of Chad from the latest study in 2022:

Redditor HDD73 observes a Chad in a supermarket and notes they are “blond,” “fit,” … describes a Chad as having “Full Blond hair,” a “Good jaw,” and “Looking clean.”

• Ugh..
Chink cope. Your race's males are incel and your women fetishized for a reason. All I see is Asian women with blond chads everywhere.

Asian girls just want to date whites no matter how ugly, they have no self respect :ROFLMAO:

JUST FUCKING LOL at you saying "asian women with blond chads everywhere" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

In reality it is just asian girls with white incels everywhere :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::lul::ROFLMAO:

@StrangerDanger
I was bread to be a mogging 9psl fingol animal
DA08DF5A EC3A 46E7 B40D BBF4979B1C88

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
I was kidding I hate chinks, I’m a pure bread east baltid finnish slaying machine

I CAN FUCKING TELL THAT YOU DO YOU CUMSKIN.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::lul::lul::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• WTF
OH yeah FUCK I forgot about that lilhuddy guy that used to be simped for so much ok tiktok.

ye andy biersack also gets simped on hard too

• +1
Did you not see the emoticons?

Chad (blond) :chad:
Incel :incel:

Public perceptions of Chad from the latest study in 2022:

Redditor HDD73 observes a Chad in a supermarket and notes they are “blond,” “fit,” … describes a Chad as having “Full Blond hair,” a “Good jaw,” and “Looking clean.”

:lul::lul::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: OF COURSE A FUCKING REDDITOR OBSERVES THAT :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

HE NEVER FUCKING WENT OUTSIDE IN HIS LIFE HE JUST THINKS BLOND HAIR GOOD BECAUSE THAT IS WHAT HE LIKES ON GIRLS

IT IS BECAUSE THE GUYS FACE IS ATTRACTIVE NOT HAIR

:lul::lul::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: OF COURSE A FUCKING REDDITOR OBSERVES THAT :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

HE NEVER FUCKING WENT OUTSIDE IN HIS LIFE HE JUST THINKS BLOND HAIR GOOD BECAUSE THAT IS WHAT HE LIKES ON GIRLs

Holy shit you coping chink abomination, did you not even read the quote? Let me quote it again for your stupid ass:

Redditor HDD73 observes a Chad in a supermarket and notes they are “blond,” “fit,”

The guy went outside, idiot, and saw Chad in a supermarket.

Reddit is the most popular forum in the world; it's mostly normies.

And nobody likes blond women. It's black haired Asian women who are fetishized as the feminine ideal.

IT IS BECAUSE THE GUYS FACE IS ATTRACTIVE NOT HAIR

Wrong. It's the hair. :chad:
Learn to spot common denominators.

• JFL
  • +1
Asian girls just want to date whites no matter how ugly, they have no self respect :ROFLMAO:

Cope. WMAF were rated the most attractive in a study by Ellen Greenberger.

JUST FUCKING LOL at you saying "asian women with blond chads everywhere" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

In reality it is just asian girls with white incels everywhere :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::lul::ROFLMAO:

Wrong, it's Chads.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Black trannies =/= attractive young women

Most of lilhuddys fans and simps are jbs :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::lul::lul:

A few years ago every attractive young blond girl was lusting after lilhuddy

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane