I'm starting to think light and dark brown hair MOGS black hair to suicide.

Wow, that's a hilarious cope.

Dark hair = asian woman, Latina woman, Indus Valley civilization hyperfeminine, meek, submissive, gentle

Blond hair = Your male ancestors.

That's the funniest thing about it all, Indians were literally created by blond men from Northern Europe killing black haired men and seducing their women.

maxresdefault.jpg

Cope. Americans want blond sperm. :chad:
When the cope is too strong

Dark haired indians/meds were busy creating civilization, science, arts, Dark haired mongols were busy invading and raping blond hair europeans. Meanwhile yall niggas still live in mudhuts 😹🤙
@currylightskin

• JFL
Reactions: sibience, Chadeep and currylightskin
American women choose blond sperm:

While some think pursuing the fantasy of a perfect child smacks of eugenics, Americans are finding ways to attempt to give birth to designer babies, whether through sperm from blond-haired, blue-eyed athletic Danes or by taking ads out in Ivy League college newspapers looking for an egg donor with high SAT scores and varsity-team records.

The freedom to choose the kind of child one wants, as opposed to a child who perhaps more closely resembles oneself, could create “consumer eugenics,” said Jonathan Moreno, an endowed professor of biomedical ethics at the University of Virginia. “We have cultural stereotypes. Blue eyes, light skin and height are valued. It would be a historic irony if we all ended up looking like that.”

Arnt is one of 50 men from Denmark whose sperm sits in one of three metal vats in Manhattan, waiting for a couple or a single mother desperate for a baby. In this case, a Viking baby. The company, Scandinavian Cryobank, has been in business in Denmark for almost 20 years. It takes credit for 10,000 babies worldwide. Two years ago, the company opened a New York office and began marketing Scandinavian sperm to infertility doctors and their patients with a sleek albeit controversial slogan: “Congratulations, it’s a Viking!”

Another advertisement shows a blond, blue-eyed baby and talks about his ancestors who beat Columbus to North America. “You’d better build a strong crib,” the ad boasts.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/blue-eyed-sperm-boom-sees-imports-rise-3000-s3z8v5lfj

“The vast majority of what we have and what we sell are the Caucasian blond-haired, blue-eyed donors,” Fredrik Andreasson, chief financial officer at the Seattle Sperm Bank, told The Wall Street Journal
😹😭💪🙏✨⚡
✨Tales from the basement✨

• JFL
Reactions: sibience, Chadeep and currylightskin
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17311
And getting cucked by blond Germanics/Aryans.

Wrong, they were light haired and got raped by Scythians.

Major cope.
Science?? Complete bullshit nigga. Periodt 🤘
And getting cucked by blond Germanics/Aryans.

Wrong, they were light haired because they got raped by Scythians.

Major cope.
>wypipo
>cuck someone
pick one 😹😹😹

Pigskin mayo apes cant stand glory against the true aryan moggers.

• JFL
Reactions: sibience
On tiktok all the prettyboy chads that are lusted by girls have light brown or dark brown hair.

As someone with black hair I'm starting to doubt that black hair mogs.

You can't really use some studies to prove it when the studies use different guys with different faces and different girls too and the results don't say much only says that ginger hair is bad the others don't have much difference.

Where are the black haired guys that are getting lusted by so many girls on tiktok?
I see lots of useless debate here on hair when FACE is the most important. Still imo dark brown is the Best men can have: other good hair color are: light brown, dark blonde and jet black (maybe can be the best If You don't have ethnic features). Women can look good in any hair color, but I tend to belive lighter color are better, because darker are more masculine. And really dark hair on women i don't like very much because give some ethnic vibes, maybe only If She have light eyes can be pilled of.

• +1
Science?? Complete bullshit nigga. Periodt 🤘

>wypipo
>cuck someone
pick one 😹😹😹

You talk like a fucking idiot.

Pigskin mayo apes cant stand glory against the true aryan moggers.

Cope. Pigskin mayo ape Prince William is a direct descendant of a South Indian slage woman with beautiful brown skin and black hair.

"UK News: The future king of England has Indian blood in him and is a direct descendent of an Indian woman who was a housekeeper"

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: sibience and Deleted member 17311
I see lots of useless debate here on hair when FACE is the most important. Still imo dark brown is the Best men can have: other good hair color are: light brown, dark blonde and jet black (maybe can be the best If You don't have ethnic features). Women can look good in any hair color, but I tend to belive lighter color are better, because darker are more masculine. And really dark hair on women i don't like very much because give some ethnic vibes, maybe only If She have light eyes can be pilled of.

Cope. Dark hair is more feminine, blond haired women say so.

This why Chad is :chad:

While incel is :incel:

https://kjonnsforskning.no/en/2015/09/blond-sexy-and-immigrant

"According to Lundström there is much focus on whiteness in Singapore. Ads for skin whitening products are common, and whiteness is the ideal.

But the ideal of beauty is not a white, blond western woman.

“Western women were ranked below the Chinese in the racial hierarchy. The western whiteness is not as posh as the Singaporean, Chinese whiteness,” says Lundström. Swedish women in the US were very preoccupied with American men, whereas the Swedish women in Singapore were not the least interested in Asian men. They focused on their Swedish husbands. Asian women, on the other hand, represented a possible rival, since Swedish men found Asian women attractive.

“The Swedish women in Singapore were almost desexualised. They felt less feminine,” says Lundström."

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
You talk like a fucking idiot.

Cope. Pigskin mayo ape Prince William is a direct descendant of a South Indian slage woman with beautiful brown skin and black hair.

"UK News: The future king of England has Indian blood in him and is a direct descendent of an Indian woman who was a housekeeper"
it's true that Aryans who looked like modern-day northern Indians. Invaded, conquered, and civilized Europe.

Facial Evidence
Reconstructions of ancient Indo-Europeans by PhilipEdwin: Yamnaya

Looks a lot like me and other north indians...

Linguistic Evidence

SanskritEnglish
MatarMother
PitarFather
bhratarBrother
svasarSister
DuhitarDaughter
Nav (boat)Navy
Samasame
SiriCereal
Manu, ManavMan
NaraNerve
Deva (daiva)Divine
GauCow
AsvahHorse
ThriThree
DantaDental
Pala, Palithapolity
VasHouse
RtamRhythm
SantSaint
MatarMatter
ManahMind
NaNo
SarpaSerpent
Nava (boat)Navy
YogaYolk
GauCow
SantSaint
VidVideo
Atma, AdimaAdam
VaticaVatican
CharchaChurch
DaivaDivine
MatarMatter

Not only these. Theres are thousands of such that are derived from Sanskrit and instantly recognizable: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-European_vocabulary

Now you would think how a language in western europe is instantly recognizable to an Indian? well thats because Indians migrated/invaded whole of europe around 3 to 5 thousand years ago. We bought hindu vedic culture there and our languages. which got corrupted overtime and changed into different languages. lets look at

Cultural Evidence

This one is the most sick.

Now if you are a hindu who worships regularly and belong to a religious family. you might want to look at this.

Indra is god of thunder who killed serpent called vritra and saved the world because the serpent had kept the entire worlds water captive and no one could access the water.

now if u close the vedas for a moment and open greek mythology u will find same thunder god named Zeus who apparently also fought a sea monster with a hammer jfl

not only this.

Dyaus pitar (most powerful hindu god) ---> Diespiter (greek) ---> Jupiter (roman mythology)

and Jupiter is again a thunder god who kills the sea serpent.

JFL this is ridiculous! its the same thing like nigeria tries to copy a hollywood movie but making it obviously nollywood with low budget and shitty accent (corrupting the original word in this case)

Now you would say jupiter would be last corruption of the original hindu vedic god Dyauspitar but you will be wrong since theres apparently another god of thunder who apparently also killed a sea serpent and apparently also saved the world.

yes its german god thor.

Again I'm just kidding its not really a copy since europeans are ancient indians and it was their gods. what happened is just corruption of words over thousand years and thats completely logical. thats how languages and dialects have formed over the years.

This is just a single example of 1 god. if you look into european mythology as a hindu you will find a lot of similarities like familiar stories, gods and rituals.

There's a-lot of more proofs of indian migrations and invasions towards the west (europe) 3k years ago which i will cover in another thread along with genetic proof of upper caste hindus with europeans.

• JFL
Cope. Dark hair is more feminine, blond haired women say so.

This why Chad is :chad:

While incel is :incel:

https://kjonnsforskning.no/en/2015/09/blond-sexy-and-immigrant

"According to Lundström there is much focus on whiteness in Singapore. Ads for skin whitening products are common, and whiteness is the ideal.

But the ideal of beauty is not a white, blond western woman.

“Western women were ranked below the Chinese in the racial hierarchy. The western whiteness is not as posh as the Singaporean, Chinese whiteness,” says Lundström. Swedish women in the US were very preoccupied with American men, whereas the Swedish women in Singapore were not the least interested in Asian men. They focused on their Swedish husbands. Asian women, on the other hand, represented a possible rival, since Swedish men found Asian women attractive.

“The Swedish women in Singapore were almost desexualised. They felt less feminine,” says Lundström."
Lol, women 25+ will not even consider a blonde man. Still dark blonde is good imo, anything lighter than dark blonde is a failo for a men, they look like a child

• +1
When we think of Europe we automatically think of old buildings, great culture, history, arts and white people. but what if i tell you that europe is not all white? infact majority of Europe is filled with brown people? crazy right? well not so

You see there are 7 continents in this world
  1. north america
  2. south america
  3. africa
  4. europe
  5. asia
  6. australia
  7. antartica
but what If I tell you there are only 6 continents and the 7th one is just a racist construction. you might ask why 6? well because Europe and Asia are connected - they have a long land border which makes the idea of considering them separate continents rather arbitrary.

Not counting Europe and Asia as a single Eurasian continent just fucks the whole concept of continents right in the pussy.

it also raises many questions

what is a continent?
what seperates europe and asia?
how do u decide whats europe and asia?
does europe is where white people live?
does asia is where non whites live?
and many other...

Historically it was easier to travel by land than by water. since any poor fag could have travelled the other half of the globe by land if he wanted to but the same was not possible with ocean because that require lots of man power and courage since most people used to die travelling very far.

thats the reason why 3000+ years ago Aryans from North India (asia) invaded europe because land travel was possible.

so if land travel was possible then why separate continents?

saying, Aryans from one part of Eurasia invaded the other part of Eurasia would be more accurate. since seperating a single continent on the basis of race or culture doesnt make any sense since if thats the case then asia should be seperated as well to middle east, south asia and the rest since that is culturally and racially more accurate but thats stupidity and didnt appeal to white racial theorist of the past.

The same land border that bought aryans to european heartland also later bought romas, jews, turks, arabs and other brown ethnicities.

which basically contributed and shaped what europe is today.

I'd say more than half of europe is brown. meds are are literally brown. Slavs are 20-30% brown and mixed af.

so who's white?

Irish, Anglos, scotts are definitely white - all of them. since they were isolated in island. same goes for Scandinavians. they are all definitely white. never ever saw a person from this nationality even looking remotely similar to an arab or indian or both.

Germans are def white. french are a bit controversial but majority of them are white.

thats it. thats the only white people of europe. others are dark haired swarthy ethnics who dont benefit from JBW.

even the muh blue eyed blonde hair europeans look like ethnics with 0 melanin which looks even worse.

but studies has told us that being 100% of anything is a failo. since blonde coloring is a failo and same goes for dravidian skin tone.

mix of certain features is what makes one look striking and attractive.

white people are not diverse. they are just not white but rather brown. and the real whites are minority in europe.

africans are brown too just darker brown. they are not black jfl

• Love it
Lol, women 25+ will not even consider a blonde man. Still dark blonde is good imo, anything lighter than dark blonde is a failo for a men, they look like a child

Cope, they look like :chad:

Women of all ages prefer blond men and always have. They're the top of the food chain.

• Ugh..
it's true that Aryans who looked like modern-day northern Indians. Invaded, conquered, and civilized Europe.

Facial Evidence
Reconstructions of ancient Indo-Europeans by PhilipEdwin: Yamnaya

Looks a lot like me and other north indians...

Linguistic Evidence

SanskritEnglish
MatarMother
PitarFather
bhratarBrother
svasarSister
DuhitarDaughter
Nav (boat)Navy
Samasame
SiriCereal
Manu, ManavMan
NaraNerve
Deva (daiva)Divine
GauCow
AsvahHorse
ThriThree
DantaDental
Pala, Palithapolity
VasHouse
RtamRhythm
SantSaint
MatarMatter
ManahMind
NaNo
SarpaSerpent
Nava (boat)Navy
YogaYolk
GauCow
SantSaint
VidVideo
Atma, AdimaAdam
VaticaVatican
CharchaChurch
DaivaDivine
MatarMatter

Not only these. Theres are thousands of such that are derived from Sanskrit and instantly recognizable: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-European_vocabulary

Now you would think how a language in western europe is instantly recognizable to an Indian? well thats because Indians migrated/invaded whole of europe around 3 to 5 thousand years ago. We bought hindu vedic culture there and our languages. which got corrupted overtime and changed into different languages. lets look at

Cultural Evidence

This one is the most sick.

Now if you are a hindu who worships regularly and belong to a religious family. you might want to look at this.

Indra is god of thunder who killed serpent called vritra and saved the world because the serpent had kept the entire worlds water captive and no one could access the water.

now if u close the vedas for a moment and open greek mythology u will find same thunder god named Zeus who apparently also fought a sea monster with a hammer jfl

not only this.

Dyaus pitar (most powerful hindu god) ---> Diespiter (greek) ---> Jupiter (roman mythology)

and Jupiter is again a thunder god who kills the sea serpent.

JFL this is ridiculous! its the same thing like nigeria tries to copy a hollywood movie but making it obviously nollywood with low budget and shitty accent (corrupting the original word in this case)

Now you would say jupiter would be last corruption of the original hindu vedic god Dyauspitar but you will be wrong since theres apparently another god of thunder who apparently also killed a sea serpent and apparently also saved the world.

yes its german god thor.

Again I'm just kidding its not really a copy since europeans are ancient indians and it was their gods. what happened is just corruption of words over thousand years and thats completely logical. thats how languages and dialects have formed over the years.

This is just a single example of 1 god. if you look into european mythology as a hindu you will find a lot of similarities like familiar stories, gods and rituals.

There's a-lot of more proofs of indian migrations and invasions towards the west (europe) 3k years ago which i will cover in another thread along with genetic proof of upper caste hindus with europeans.

Streetshitter coping level = 9000

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18694 and sibience
  • JFL
Wow, this is what you call a compound oxymoron. Even the fucking Neanderthals cucked Curries this shit is hysterical :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
just another delusional snow ape 4chan baby :feelskek:

Your claims are so retarded and low iq

Ugly cucked CUMSKIN faggot. Drink the runoff cum/shit combo after I nut in your white oneitiss tight pink asshole faggot. That's what you were made for. Keep crying for me you pigskin oinking cuck.:feelskek:

• JFL
just another delusional snow ape 4chan baby :feelskek:

Your claims are so retarded and low iq

Ugly cucked CUMSKIN faggot. Drink the runoff cum/shit combo after I nut in your white oneitiss tight pink asshole faggot. That's what you were made for. Keep crying for me you pigskin oinking cuck.:feelskek:

Ew, a white oneitis? No sir, I don't do bestiality. White sex partners is what your sister and mother prefer.

• JFL
Reactions: sibience and Deleted member 17311
Ew, a white oneitis? No sir, I don't do bestiality. White sex partners is what your sister and mother prefer.
Retard IQ moment :feelskek::feelskek:
According to your snow ape brain this :
3A4E9B86 4A09 48FD 952D 79E2B3072AC1

Is more feminine than this :
F38B6D82 66D4 49FC A29F BB8C4CE8EE4E

Side by side comparsion of an asian "woman" and a feminine white girl.

D2CC92A3 7116 4DD8 8A32 959AB12BFA5C

• Love it
On tiktok all the prettyboy chads that are lusted by girls have light brown or dark brown hair.

As someone with black hair I'm starting to doubt that black hair mogs.

You can't really use some studies to prove it when the studies use different guys with different faces and different girls too and the results don't say much only says that ginger hair is bad the others don't have much difference.

Where are the black haired guys that are getting lusted by so many girls on tiktok?
u got the study?

Wrong, they specifically state that they find blond haired men more attractice and confident. Blond hair is more valued on men than women.
im confsued man. but isnt tanned skin and black hair ideal on men?

and white skin and blonde hair looks like shit on men?

but why do all them sperm banks prefer blonde blue eyes sperm then? or is it just the white skin and blue eyes?

ah im confused man

• +1
ginger hair is bad the others don't have much difference.
fucking astonishing that you guys always manage to get to the right conclusion but then turn around and interpret it in the most back asswards way

it is like I have always said
barring EXTREME outlier bad coloring like ginger, coloring is PURELY COPE

you have every bit of information telling you this, it's time to just accept it

• Hmm...
im confsued man. but isnt tanned skin and black hair ideal on men?

and white skin and blonde hair looks like shit on men?

No my friend, it's the other way around.

but why do all them sperm banks prefer blonde blue eyes sperm then? or is it just the white skin and blue eyes?

ah im confused man

Because blond men are the reproductive champions of history and the present.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: sibience and Deleted member 17829
No my friend, it's the other way around.

Because blond men are the reproductive champions of history and the present.
why does blonde guys not do well then? statistically. and from my experience my hair has failo'd me in the west + in love island this year the guy literally got dumped from the island cos no one liked his blonde hair and eyebrows

• +1
Reactions: sibience and Xangsane
why does blonde guys not do well then? statistically. and from my experience my hair has failo'd me in the west + in love island this year the guy literally got dumped from the island cos no one liked his blonde hair and eyebrows
Charlie?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
why does blonde guys not do well then? statistically. and from my experience my hair has failo'd me in the west

Cope you're a black haired curry. Blond men statistically mog.

+ in love island this year the guy literally got dumped from the island cos no one liked his blonde hair and eyebrows

Love Island is a staged TV show pandering primarily to white trash females.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: sibience and Deleted member 17829
Cope more @Detona
Dark hair = hypermasculine, animalistic, beastly, evil, sinister,

Blonde hair = Kind, gentle, feminine, meek, submissive

Your blonde women are leaving you for dark haired indian moggers such as me while you have to result to flying into 4th world countries to wife up some slum-dwelling filipino with STDs that prolly only sees you as a green card ATM machine anyway.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: YES BABY CUM INSIDE @Detona S ASSSHOLE AFTER FUCKING HIM HARD :lul::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• +1
@Detona, I would rape you and split your skull open and put my dick in the crack and fuck the hole while you were half alive crying and screaming for me to stop. Then as you slipped in and out of conciousness, I'd pee in your brain cavity. It would be the most miserable end for your Cucked faggot miserable existence.

• Ugh..
@Detona, I would rape you and split your skull open and put my dick in the crack and fuck the hole while you were half alive crying and screaming for me to stop. Then as you slipped in and out of conciousness, I'd pee in your brain cavity. It would be the most miserable end for your Cucked faggot miserable existence.

OK that is disgusting :lul::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::lul::lul:

• JFL
the only thing i agree with here.

I agree too, @btsgangruling copes too hard, he can't swallow the shit-skin-pill, the most brutal of all.

He needs to be blackpilled because I care about him

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17311 and Deleted member 18694
I agree too, @btsgangruling copes too hard, he can't swallow the shit-skin-pill, the most brutal of all.

The equivalent of blacks claiming they created ancient Egyptians society and civilizing Europe. Nothing but mental masterbation.

• JFL

SHITSKIN?! Bhai, might I remind you that I have divine, warm, rich, golden, beautiful caramel skin in which western men and women burn themselves and ingest copious amounts of melanotan 2 just to have what I have naturally.

• JFL
SHITSKIN?! Bhai, might I remind you that I have divine, warm, rich, golden, beautiful caramel skin in which western men and women burn themselves and ingest copious amounts of melanotan 2 just to have what I have naturally.

This you?

• JFL
  • Ugh..
That girl's hair in your avi is disgusting, how can you be attractd to that shit.
DNR black women are beautiful, kind, strong and loving with long luscious curly hair. I FUCKING love burying my face in those tangles and then gently grabbing a fistful of coils and pulling that hair. Tugging. I love the way it spills across my chest once she’s found that spot for her face between my shoulder and my sternum.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 16371 and sibience
DNR black women are beautiful, kind, strong and loving with long luscious curly hair. I FUCKING love burying my face in those tangles and then gently grabbing a fistful of coils and pulling that hair. Tugging. I love the way it spills across my chest once she’s found that spot for her face between my shoulder and my sternum.

YOu are gay. The hair is not "exotic" it is masculine. It is okay though, you can't control being straight or gay.

• JFL
YOu are gay. The hair is not "exotic" it is masculine. It is okay though, you can't control being straight or gay.
why masculine? its cute imo

• Ugh..
why masculine? its cute imo

It isn't even masculine, it is just ugly. Just disgusting to look at. The texture is gross, touching that rough hair. I only like smooth, soft hair on girls.

• So Sad
This is cope, dirty blonde/light brown has the highest appeal.

Dark brown is also fine provided you have light eyes..

• +1
Sorry but no I have no such accounts, got banned for alts a few months ago.
According to the study, men with brown hair average 10 dates a month, compared to blonde guys who average only three. Black had seven.

• +1