I'm starting to think light and dark brown hair MOGS black hair to suicide.

According to the study, men with brown hair average 10 dates a month, compared to blonde guys who average only three. Black had seven.

I already debunked this a year ago on Lookism.net.

1.) There was no study. Nothing resembling this was ever published.

2.) Bustle is a fake news website run by a coping curry married to a coping white woman.

3.) This is Chad's hair color: :chad: and this is incel: :incel:

4.) The actual news outlets said this:

While some think pursuing the fantasy of a perfect child smacks of eugenics, Americans are finding ways to attempt to give birth to designer babies, whether through sperm from blond-haired, blue-eyed athletic Danes or by taking ads out in Ivy League college newspapers looking for an egg donor with high SAT scores and varsity-team records.

The freedom to choose the kind of child one wants, as opposed to a child who perhaps more closely resembles oneself, could create “consumer eugenics,” said Jonathan Moreno, an endowed professor of biomedical ethics at the University of Virginia. “We have cultural stereotypes. Blue eyes, light skin and height are valued. It would be a historic irony if we all ended up looking like that.”

Arnt is one of 50 men from Denmark whose sperm sits in one of three metal vats in Manhattan, waiting for a couple or a single mother desperate for a baby. In this case, a Viking baby. The company, Scandinavian Cryobank, has been in business in Denmark for almost 20 years. It takes credit for 10,000 babies worldwide. Two years ago, the company opened a New York office and began marketing Scandinavian sperm to infertility doctors and their patients with a sleek albeit controversial slogan: “Congratulations, it’s a Viking!”

Another advertisement shows a blond, blue-eyed baby and talks about his ancestors who beat Columbus to North America. “You’d better build a strong crib,” the ad boasts.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/blue-eyed-sperm-boom-sees-imports-rise-3000-s3z8v5lfj

“The vast majority of what we have and what we sell are the Caucasian blond-haired, blue-eyed donors,” Fredrik Andreasson, chief financial officer at the Seattle Sperm Bank, told The Wall Street Journal

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: sibience

@softlysoftly

I noticed your avatar is a blond Chad.

• JFL
I already debunked this a year ago on Lookism.net.

1.) There was no study. Nothing resembling this was ever published.

2.) Bustle is a fake news website run by a coping curry married to a coping white woman.

3.) This is Chad's hair color: :chad: and this is incel: :incel:

4.) The actual news outlets said this:

While some think pursuing the fantasy of a perfect child smacks of eugenics, Americans are finding ways to attempt to give birth to designer babies, whether through sperm from blond-haired, blue-eyed athletic Danes or by taking ads out in Ivy League college newspapers looking for an egg donor with high SAT scores and varsity-team records.

The freedom to choose the kind of child one wants, as opposed to a child who perhaps more closely resembles oneself, could create “consumer eugenics,” said Jonathan Moreno, an endowed professor of biomedical ethics at the University of Virginia. “We have cultural stereotypes. Blue eyes, light skin and height are valued. It would be a historic irony if we all ended up looking like that.”

Arnt is one of 50 men from Denmark whose sperm sits in one of three metal vats in Manhattan, waiting for a couple or a single mother desperate for a baby. In this case, a Viking baby. The company, Scandinavian Cryobank, has been in business in Denmark for almost 20 years. It takes credit for 10,000 babies worldwide. Two years ago, the company opened a New York office and began marketing Scandinavian sperm to infertility doctors and their patients with a sleek albeit controversial slogan: “Congratulations, it’s a Viking!”

Another advertisement shows a blond, blue-eyed baby and talks about his ancestors who beat Columbus to North America. “You’d better build a strong crib,” the ad boasts.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/blue-eyed-sperm-boom-sees-imports-rise-3000-s3z8v5lfj

“The vast majority of what we have and what we sell are the Caucasian blond-haired, blue-eyed donors,” Fredrik Andreasson, chief financial officer at the Seattle Sperm Bank, told The Wall Street Journal

KEEP COPING, how can you possibly cope so hard?

I already knew that light hair like blond is unattractive before making this thread, and everyone else did too.

:ROFLMAO:

The thing is, if you're average looking you are better off with brown hair as its more masc, but if you have a 8+ face i realy think dark blonde can add you more appeal in beauty.

• +1
The thing is, if you're average looking you are better off with brown hair as its more masc, but if you have a 8+ face i realy think dark blonde can add you more appeal in beauty.

Good take, blond is definitely more beautiful than other colors even though on average guys it is just feminine cuck.

• +1
Reactions: tehVigilante
Good take, blond is definitely more beautiful than other colors even though on average guys it is just feminine cuck.
maesthetic guys can get away with dark brown but pretty boys almost all the time look better with light brown or dirty blonde.

• Hmm...
maesthetic guys can get away with dark brown but pretty boys almost all the time look better with light brown or dirty blonde.

I would say pretty boys look bad with blond because they don't have enough sexual dimorphism to look masculine with it.

I think maesthetic guys can be blond

thats not a bad take. But perhaps this is more like the eye colour stuff, the lighter colors seem to photograph very well but irl in motion you dont even notice it.

But i def dont think its clear as cut as "oh dark hair is so much better on men".

• +1