I'm starting to think light and dark brown hair MOGS black hair to suicide.

:lul::lul::lul::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: EXACTLY,THATIS YOU BECAUSEYOU ARE BRAINLESS :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: YOU NEED A :ROFLMAO:LEFORT3 OSTEOTOMY TOO AFTER YOUR BRAIN TRANSPLANT:lul::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

AT THE CURRENT YOU CAN JUST DATE SELF HATING ASIAN SLUTS BECAUSE YOU ARE TOO UGLY FOR WHITE GIRLS THAT DON"T WANT YOU EVEN THOUGH YOU ARE IN THE SAME RACE :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::lul::lul::lul:

The bot is spewing electronic green smoke all over the favela.
Nobody wants white "women". They're ranked third class behind Latina and Asian women in every study.

• JFL
Reactions: sibience
The bot is spewing electronic green smoke all over the favela.
Nobody wants white "women". They're ranked third class behind Latina and Asian women in every study.

WHAT IN THE FUCK IS A "FAVELA"????!?!?

OH I FUCKING GOOGLED IT AND NOW I KNOW IT IS WHERE YOU LIVE THATS WHY YOU KNOW WHAT IT IS BECAUSE YOU LIVE IN ONE :lul::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: COPING POORCEL.

Learn the difference between "many" and "all".

I do.

Wow, so he ended up as s stunt double in a blond guy's music video. Cool.

But even more insane amounts of views and comments coming from Indian CPUs overheating themselves over USD.

no proof and in denial. What else is new with you honestly.

• +1
WHAT IN THE FUCK IS A "FAVELA"????!?!?

OH I FUCKING GOOGLED IT AND NOW I KNOW IT IS WHERE YOU LIVE THATS WHY YOU KNOW WHAT IT IS BECAUSE YOU LIVE IN ONE :lul::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: COPING POORCEL.

Typical bot behavior. Pride of India.

• JFL
Cry harder for Asian women, NPC.

YOU are the one crying for them JUST FUCKING LOL

In every race thread and even non race related threads you just have to FUCKING BRING UP

AISN GIRLS I LOVE SO HOT RATED SO GOOD WMAF SOOOO GOOD I WANT BECAUSE WHITE GIRLS HATE MY SUBHUMAN FACE :lul::lul::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Typical bot behavior. Pride of India.

:lul::lul: YOU THINK I"M SOUTH ASIAN??!?!!?!

DO YOU HAVE A FUKING BRAIN?!?!?!? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

all this for you to think I'm indian when I'm east asian ahhahahah

no proof and in denial. What else is new with you honestly.

No proof needed its widely understood that social media is largely fake. It's one of the existential crises for shareholders, and why registration is such a hassle.

• JFL
YOU are the one crying for them JUST FUCKING LOL

In every race thread and even non race related threads you just have to FUCKING BRING UP

AISN GIRLS I LOVE SO HOT RATED SO GOOD WMAF SOOOO GOOD I WANT BECAUSE WHITE GIRLS HATE MY SUBHUMAN FACE :lul::lul::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Wow, someone is battered. :feelsuhh:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18694
No proof needed its widely understood that social media is largely fake. It's one of the existential crises for shareholders, and why registration is such a hassle.

No proof needed? yeah you get to decide what is proof and isn't based on your circumstance.

You're a joke.

• +1
:lul::lul: YOU THINK I"M SOUTH ASIAN??!?!!?!

DO YOU HAVE A FUKING BRAIN?!?!?!? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

all this for you to think I'm indian when I'm east asian ahhahahah

That's what your handlers programmed you to say, yes.

• JFL
  • +1
Wow, someone is battered. :feelsuhh:

I'm fucking......... WAIT FOR IT.................

BATTERED!!!!!

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::lul::lul::lul::lul::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I'm fucking laughing so hard how can you unironically be so dumb and say shit like this :lul:

No proof needed? yeah you get to decide what is proof and isn't based on your circumstance.

You're a joke.

Hey man you tried to offer me proof and I told you it doesn't appear to portray what you're saying it does. None of these "females" in the comment sections look HQNP.

That's what your handlers programmed you to say, yes.

TYPICAL FUCKING RETARD THAT THINKS WE ARE IN SIMULATION AND THAT EVERYONE THAT ISNT YOU IS PROGRAMMED AND THAT YOU ARE GOD :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I'm fucking......... WAIT FOR IT.................

BATTERED!!!!!

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::lul::lul::lul::lul::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I'm fucking laughing so hard how can you unironically be so dumb and say shit like this :lul:

This bot seems especially desperate to make it known that it feels emotion and laughs.

• JFL
TYPICAL FUCKING RETARD THAT THINKS WE ARE IN SIMULATION AND THAT EVERYONE THAT ISNT YOU IS PROGRAMMED AND THAT YOU ARE GOD :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Could you tell me what these charts say, please?

fMfgys5.png
3b1714697587e2c4784c31200d1cf83d--online-dating-dating-blog.jpg
fMfgys5.png

• JFL
This bot seems especially desperate to make it known that it feels emotion and laughs.

IM FUCKING DETONA AND IM NOT LIKE OTHER GUYS IM VERY QUIRKY AND I BELIEVE THAT WE ARE LIVING IN SIMULATION AND I UNIRONICALLY USE NPC AND LABEL PEOPLE AS BOTS :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

IM FUCKING DETONA AND IM NOT LIKE OTHER GUYS IM VERY QUIRKY AND I BELIEVE THAT WE ARE LIVING IN SIMULATION AND I UNIRONICALLY USE NPC AND LABEL PEOPLE AS BOTS :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Please explain what these different charts say.

fMfgys5.png
fMfgys5.png

• JFL
Could you tell me what these charts say, please?

fMfgys5.png
fMfgys5.png

You have fucking linked that shit in every thread :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

FUCKING white supremacist stormfrontcel. If you were an attractive white you wouldn't have to link this shit everywher e but because you are ugly you cope.

I AM WHITE AND I HAVE THE WHITE STATUS BUT IM UGLY SO I HAVE TO LINK THIS EVERYWHERE!!!

You have fucking linked that shit in every thread :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

FUCKING white supremacist stormfrontcel. If you were an attractive white you wouldn't have to link this shit everywher e but because you are ugly you cope.

How about The Economist magazine? Is The Economist magazine a "Stormfrontcel"?

fMfgys5.png
fMfgys5.png

I AM WHITE AND I HAVE THE WHITE STATUS BUT IM UGLY SO I HAVE TO LINK THIS EVERYWHERE!!!

It sure seems to hurt your feelings. Why not tell us what it says?

• JFL
How about The Economist magazine? Is The Economist magazine a "Stormfrontcel"?

fMfgys5.png
fMfgys5.png

It sure seems to hurt your feelings. Why not tell us what it says?

Just a fucking reminder that I mog you in potential, you will never be as attractive as my peak potentia leven though yo uare white :lul::lul::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Now prove what the charts say.

fMfgys5.png
fMfgys5.png

Those are the average you retard, it just means that asians girls on average have the feminine prerequisite to be attractive to men even though they lack aesthetics and good features.

Just a fucking reminder that I mog you in potential, you will never be as attractive as my peak potentia leven though yo uare white :lul::lul::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

You have no reason at all to believe that, but this thread isn't about me.

Why not talk about these charts here? It's clear you don't like them, but why?

fMfgys5.png
fMfgys5.png

• JFL
You have no reason at all to believe that, but this thread isn't about me.

Why not talk about these charts here? It's clear you don't like them, but why?

fMfgys5.png
fMfgys5.png

I FUCKING DID YOU RETARD

Those are the average you retard, it just means that asians girls on average have the feminine prerequisite to be attractive to men even though they lack aesthetics and good features.

How? The charts don't say anything about that. They also aren't averages but rankings. This sounds like cope.

Note that Latina women also were ranked higher than white women. Explain.

Blonde hair is ESPECIALLY not ideal on foids. Chad is blond :chad:, but blond women get cucked by black haired noodle foids.

https://kjonnsforskning.no/en/2015/09/blond-sexy-and-immigrant

"According to Lundström there is much focus on whiteness in Singapore. Ads for skin whitening products are common, and whiteness is the ideal.

But the ideal of beauty is not a white, blond western woman.

“Western women were ranked below the Chinese in the racial hierarchy. The western whiteness is not as posh as the Singaporean, Chinese whiteness,” says Lundström. Swedish women in the US were very preoccupied with American men, whereas the Swedish women in Singapore were not the least interested in Asian men. They focused on their Swedish husbands. Asian women, on the other hand, represented a possible rival, since Swedish men found Asian women attractive.

“The Swedish women in Singapore were almost desexualised. They felt less feminine,” says Lundström."

fMfgys5.png
fMfgys5.png

I'm not sure how much this means.

1) Swedish women are very masculine, even compared to other European women
2) Asians don't seem to have a culture of "you can date whoever you want." They seem more culturally restricted
3) So these women are already married? If they're already married, then how much attention/what kind of attention do they expect to get? This is not clear

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and sibience
I FUCKING DID YOU RETARD

That says nothing about the charts and everything about your personal emotions about the charts.

Please explain the charts. Why do white men succeed and white women fail (losing out to both Asian AND Latina women)?

fMfgys5.png
fMfgys5.png

How? The charts don't say anything about that. They also aren't averages but rankings. This sounds like cope.

Note that Latina women also were ranked higher than white women. Explain.

They ranked many women, HOW THE FUCK isn't the score an average of all scores?!?!? You have subhuman iq

I agree, he’s a coping faggot he’s spread king wrong shir

Another bot's failed attempt to communicate finds its way to this thread.

• JFL
They ranked many women, HOW THE FUCK isn't the score an average of all scores?!?!? You have subhuman iq

It's the absolute number of all replies. Asian women got more replies than white women despite being outnumbered by them 10 to 1.

• JFL
I agree, he’s a coping faggot he’s spread king wrong shir

All because he's a coping ugly blond haired ugly white guy that likes asian girls so he finds every single study in the world that supports his view :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
3) So these women are already married? If they're already married, then how much attention/what kind of attention do they expect to get? This is not clear

The point is that white men who get white women still prefer Asian women.

• JFL
Let’s be real, you know nothing about aesthetics chicos colouring mogs

• +1
It's the absolute number of all replies. Asian women got more replies than white women despite being outnumbered by them 10 to 1.

You are just making shit up :lul::lul::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

All because he's a coping ugly blond haired ugly white guy that likes asian girls so he finds every single study in the world that supports his view :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::lul::lul:

Can you find a single peer reviewed study to support your view?

He’s just low iq I already asked for him to be perma banned

LOOK AT ME I'M SO GOOD AND EVERYOEN AROUND ME IS AN NPC BOT THAT IS JUST TRYING TO PREVENT MY MISSION TO CONQUER AND CARRY OUT MY ULTIMATE PLAN AS GOD :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::lul::lul::ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
LOOK AT ME I'M SO GOOD AND EVERYOEN AROUND ME IS AN NPC BOT THAT IS JUST TRYING TO PREVENT MY MISSION TO CONQUER AND CARRY OUT MY ULTIMATE PLAN AS GOD :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::lul::lul::ROFLMAO:

^ Sub-zero IQ post. :feelsuhh:

black hair is the most common hair colour and every asian nigga has it. brown or blonde hair mog

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: sibience and Detona
Dude is not even blonde or white
its an ethnic coper from California promoting their fetishes

• JFL
Cope more @Detona
Dark hair = hypermasculine, animalistic, beastly, evil, sinister,

Blonde hair = Kind, gentle, feminine, meek, submissive

Your blonde women are leaving you for dark haired indian moggers such as me while you have to result to flying into 4th world countries to wife up some slum-dwelling filipino with STDs that prolly only sees you as a green card ATM machine anyway.

• JFL
Cope more @Detona
Dark hair = hypermasculine, animalistic, beastly, evil, sinister,

Blonde hair = Kind, gentle, feminine, meek, submissive

Your blonde women are leaving you for dark haired indian moggers such as me

Wow, that's a hilarious cope.

Dark hair = asian woman, Latina woman, Indus Valley civilization hyperfeminine, meek, submissive, gentle

Blond hair = Your male ancestors.

That's the funniest thing about it all, Indians were literally created by blond men from Northern Europe killing black haired men and seducing their women.

maxresdefault.jpg

while you have to result to flying into 4th world countries to wife up some slum-dwelling filipino with STDs that prolly only sees you as a green card ATM machine anyway.

Cope. Americans want blond sperm. :chad:

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: sibience and Deleted member 17311
American women choose blond sperm:

While some think pursuing the fantasy of a perfect child smacks of eugenics, Americans are finding ways to attempt to give birth to designer babies, whether through sperm from blond-haired, blue-eyed athletic Danes or by taking ads out in Ivy League college newspapers looking for an egg donor with high SAT scores and varsity-team records.

The freedom to choose the kind of child one wants, as opposed to a child who perhaps more closely resembles oneself, could create “consumer eugenics,” said Jonathan Moreno, an endowed professor of biomedical ethics at the University of Virginia. “We have cultural stereotypes. Blue eyes, light skin and height are valued. It would be a historic irony if we all ended up looking like that.”

Arnt is one of 50 men from Denmark whose sperm sits in one of three metal vats in Manhattan, waiting for a couple or a single mother desperate for a baby. In this case, a Viking baby. The company, Scandinavian Cryobank, has been in business in Denmark for almost 20 years. It takes credit for 10,000 babies worldwide. Two years ago, the company opened a New York office and began marketing Scandinavian sperm to infertility doctors and their patients with a sleek albeit controversial slogan: “Congratulations, it’s a Viking!”

Another advertisement shows a blond, blue-eyed baby and talks about his ancestors who beat Columbus to North America. “You’d better build a strong crib,” the ad boasts.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/blue-eyed-sperm-boom-sees-imports-rise-3000-s3z8v5lfj

“The vast majority of what we have and what we sell are the Caucasian blond-haired, blue-eyed donors,” Fredrik Andreasson, chief financial officer at the Seattle Sperm Bank, told The Wall Street Journal

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: sibience and Deleted member 17311