im talking to this hot turkish girl

ongongfr

ongongfr

curry bone moggerr
shes super exotic. she looks liek if megna fox was arab. Shes really cute. shes samrt and has a nice body. plz no shitposting in the comments. i really like her
Screenshot 2023 12 03 at 75422 PM

i will scare you guys off with my brow bone!!!

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: forevermirin and Tabula Rasa
why ru talking

• +1
Reactions: ongongfr
shes super exotic. she looks liek if megna fox was arab. Shes really cute. shes samrt and has a nice body. plz no shitposting in the comments. i really like her
View attachment 2591781
i will scare you guys off with my brow bone!!!
still waiting for that brow ridge to show up boyo

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, ongongfr and Tabula Rasa

Attachments

• drae.png
    drae.png
    154 KB · Views: 0
  • pp.jpg
    pp.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 0
u looked like a child the last time i saw u!??

• +1
Reactions: ongongfr
  • +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa
I’ll put a curse on you so you fumble on her
thanks for the photograph queer
Hahahaha

Last edited:
  • Woah
whes cute and her friends told me shes into me. weve known each other since 6th grade
oh ur both into each other i guess u can go and live ur happy life then

came expecting anatolian goddess and got a squinting dravidian

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ongongfr and Tabula Rasa
if youre actually 15 mirin. you have potential.
yeah this progess waas in only 9 months. i am 15. ive been gym celling for 9 montsh and bench 200 too.

• +1
yeah this progess waas in only 9 months. i am 15. ive been gym celling for 9 montsh and bench 200 too.
its sad you started this shit at 14 jfl. should've just been a kid. if you are slaying turkish stacies just leave .org faggot. your brain will rot.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ongongfr and Tabula Rasa
its sad you started this shit at 14 jfl. should've just been a kid. if you are slaying turkish stacies just leave .org faggot. your brain will rot.
i have to ascend bhai. sorry. i saw my father get shot to death in india. its already over for my brain

• +1
i woudnt ascend like this if it wourndt .org. i now one of the msot popualr kids in my school, im on jv on football and varisty on basketball

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Tabula Rasa and lilith
i woudnt ascend like this if it wourndt .org. i now one of the msot popualr kids in my school, im on jv on football and varisty on basketball
thats good kid. im proud of you. no need to endure autism and damage your mental. you are growing. and so is your brain. what you consume now is incredibly important. i wish someone would've advised me when i was your age. im 18 jfl so i still have a little time but you are younger. and your brain is more plastic. read books and art and learn. alter your perceptions. you look like prince naveen a little. act like him. youll be fine. just pls dont lose yourself before its too late.

she cries on OP's shoulder and says "why are all the desirable men taken; or gay???"

post a picture of her you fucking FAGGOT