I’m tired man. I finally understand how a girl would make no difference in my life.

Maybe girls don't matter dude, being serious.
Stop working like a dog, go somewhere new, start a new chapter.
yeah, i’m going to lithuania tomorrow night.

But still i’ll be working there but i’ll be with 4 new people in 1 house so that must be something right?

New place, new job (8h a day this time) and new people. Only 3 months tho.

I’ll need to find a new cope after, or just make money online

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and Deleted member 47552
Have u had a gf ? Before

@PseudoMaxxer
yeah, i’m going to lithuania tomorrow night.

But still i’ll be working there but i’ll be with 4 new people in 1 house so that must be something right?

New place, new job (8h a day this time) and new people. Only 3 months tho.

I’ll need to find a new cope after, or just make money online
That sounds really good, try find something permanent though.
I wish you all the best bhai, but I still think that you should leave the site.

• +1
Reactions: Jungcuck, Pikabro and PseudoMaxxer
Have u had a gf ? Before
1 for 2 weeks. She was crazy in love with me, she was a LTB and i didn’t like her that much i just wanted to lose my virginity.

She was a virgin, she told me she wanted to wait it out to fuck and i didn’t want to cuz i was a redpilled idiot.

I left her after she denied me sex and left me blueballed after we made out 4h and i only rubbed her pussy from above her pants.

I regret it.

• So Sad
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and AspiringMogger
natural selection imo. I’m 5’6, i’m subhuman height wise and not that facially good looking.

I deserve to die
5’6 is very rough man, I don’t got any words of encourage. I regularly day dream about being 6’5 myself

• +1
Reactions: Kristin and PseudoMaxxer
5’6 is very rough man, I don’t got any words of encourage. I regularly day dream about being 6’5 myself
i day dream at least once a day about towering over everyone at 6’6.

I go out and get reminded of my subhumanity

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger
She brutally rejected me for being short and fat.
the most brootal pill is that everyone here could have had a fulfilling childhood if they were attractive. Instead we are trapped in an endless cycle of rejection because we are not good enough.

Everyone here has missed out on life due to being in misshapen bodies and no matter what we do to escape we're just gonna get denied again. You've been trying for years and so have I and it's not like things are ever gonna get better. I'm not really even sure what to do imo and I don't really have any advice. I feel like there's no escape from our shitty genes and it's bothering me so much.

• +1
Reactions: tyroneorkms, nanefer and PseudoMaxxer
i day dream at least once a day about towering over everyone at 6’6.

I go out and get reminded of my subhumanity
What other things do you day dream about? Surely you got a plot like me

• JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
the most brootal pill is that everyone here could have had a fulfilling childhood if they were attractive. Instead we are trapped in an endless cycle of rejection because we are not good enough.

Everyone here has missed out on life due to being in misshapen bodies and no matter what we do to escape we're just gonna get denied again. You've been trying for years and so have I and it's not like things are ever gonna get better. I'm not really even sure what to do imo and I don't really have any advice. I feel like there's no escape from our shitty genes and it's bothering me so much.
Exactly what i wanted to say with this thread.

No matter all the transformation i had, no matter all the effort i’ve put, nothing changed.

Once you don’t experience certain stuff as a teenager and chil, you just grow up and try to cope it out by doing those things but it’s just not the same.

I don’t know what to do either man, i’m looksmaxxing and trying my best even rn but i really don’t think it’ll make a difference in the long run. Yeah maybe i’ll get laid or lucky one time, but i know that just won’t feel good doing it at 19 instead that when i really needed it maybe at 14

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and tyroneorkms
make it a foot taller, im 5’6
here's the thing, nothing is wrong with your height...

it is that people have become super neurotic and judgmental for tiniest (no pun intended) of shit

your height doesn't cripple you from doing anything or becoming anything (even basketball, you can be a point shooter)

What other things do you day dream about? Surely you got a plot like me
really depends on the moment.

I day dream about having a growth spurt and meeting my oneitis again after 1 year and her madly falling in love with me.

or i day dream about being 6’6 and entering a college class with a black leather coat and all the foids looking behind them and they see me looking like cameron alborzerian (or whatever he’s called.

Or Just waking the street or getting into a store by hunching down my head to not hit the door because i’m too tall and all the girls running up to me and greeting me only cuz i’m tall.

• Love it
Reactions: AspiringMogger
here's the thing, nothing is wrong with your height...

it is that people have become super neurotic and judgmental for tiniest (no pun intended) of shit

your height doesn't cripple you from doing anything or becoming anything (even basketball, you can be a point shooter)
it’s more of a instinctive thing to like height.

It’s just how we like curves, fat ass and big titties with a small tiny waist and fertile hips.

I don’t blame foids to look down on me, or even other man to think less of me.

I AM LESS, quite literally i am a genetic failure to be this short.

Exactly what i wanted to say with this thread.

No matter all the transformation i had, no matter all the effort i’ve put, nothing changed.

Once you don’t experience certain stuff as a teenager and chil, you just grow up and try to cope it out by doing those things but it’s just not the same.

I don’t know what to do either man, i’m looksmaxxing and trying my best even rn but i really don’t think it’ll make a difference in the long run. Yeah maybe i’ll get laid or lucky one time, but i know that just won’t feel good doing it at 19 instead that when i really needed it maybe at 14
I'm 19 too...if only we could go back to 2018 with the knowledge we had now, both of us would live significantly better lives

or maybe not. Maybe we'd still fuck everything up. Still better than now. I watch as I ask out every girl and they immediately avoid me jfl. Better than catching a case I suppose.

I think the only thing we can really do is just focus on getting a high body count. All I do now is go out and have sex with random girls I never see again. Just got to 10 slays the other day. Pretty proud of myself

It won't make up for the missed experience, but no matter what I do I can't get into an LTR so I guess we just have to wait till 25 to betabuxx jfl. All these college-aged girls aren't looking for LTR even from chad, much less unfortunate souls like us.

• +1
it’s more of a instinctive thing to like height.

It’s just how we like curves, fat ass and big titties with a small tiny waist and fertile hips.

I don’t blame foids to look down on me, or even other man to think less of me.

I AM LESS, quite literally i am a genetic failure to be this short.
fuck foids, fuck society that has become so bored that it tries to eugenic itself, and fuck others impressions

someone bugging you for height? ruin their life
focus on yourself and on your dominance, even at cost of blood and at cost of society and order

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover and PseudoMaxxer
I'm 19 too...if only we could go back to 2018 with the knowledge we had now, both of us would live significantly better lives

or maybe not. Maybe we'd still fuck everything up. Still better than now. I watch as I ask out every girl and they immediately avoid me jfl. Better than catching a case I suppose.

I think the only thing we can really do is just focus on getting a high body count. All I do now is go out and have sex with random girls I never see again. Just got to 10 slays the other day. Pretty proud of myself

It won't make up for the missed experience, but no matter what I do I can't get into an LTR so I guess we just have to wait till 25 to betabuxx jfl. All these college-aged girls aren't looking for LTR even from chad, much less unfortunate souls like us.
how are you getting the slays bro, it’s fucking impossible for me please help

fuck foids, fuck society that has become so bored that it tries to eugenic itself, and fuck others impressions

focus on yourself and on your dominance, even at cost of blood and at cost of society and order
that's all true but how is he supposed to practically do that? He's literally 5' 6". No one is gonna take him seriously

there's no way to "ruin" your oppressors' lives. trust me. I've tried. I usually lose and they get away with it.

• +1
Reactions: nanefer and PseudoMaxxer

know what's funny? humans tried to create perfect safe society so that anybody, whatever their genetics, whatever their dream, can live happily in...

yet current day societies are devolving back to tribalism and fight over eugenics

Last edited:
  • +1
how are you getting the slays bro, it’s fucking impossible for me please help
bars and clubs are your friends. Women are less picky when drunk and horny.

They are usually DTF and will come home with you. I go to college bars so I usually bring them home and they're willing to fuck

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover and PseudoMaxxer
that's all true but how is he supposed to practically do that? He's literally 5' 6". No one is gonna take him seriously

there's no way to "ruin" your oppressors' lives. trust me. I've tried. I usually lose and they get away with it.
learn from South Americans.

srsly, South America is the best continent to teach you how to survive in brutal aggressive macho environment

bars and clubs are your friends. Women are less picky when drunk and horny.

They are usually DTF and will come home with you. I go to college bars so I usually bring them home and they're willing to fuck
oh so you’re in college…yeah i think i’ll start that too next september to slay some LTB.

Can i ask you how tall are you and looks level? Mirin how you bring them home, i wouldn’t know what to tell them without looking like a creep tbh

learn from South Americans.

srsly, South America is the best continent to teach you how to survive in brutal aggressive macho environment
you want him to cartelmaxx and end up in prison for beheading some asshole?

even if u beat someone up for being annoying you will face serious punishment in the west. Maybe it'll work whereever OP is from but IDK if i can say the same if someone lives in california jfl

• +1
Sound track to the thread

I can’t understand how people manage to talk to another person for whole days.

I usually don’t talk at all, you might not understand so let me say it again:
I go days without opening my mouth, not talking to anyone.
I actually thought that liking a girl and messaging her would help, but even tho i haven’t experienced it other than with girls on dating apps, i really get bored quickly of them.

The moment i jerk off, i stop checking messages at all. That says a lot about me and made me understand one crucial factor about my self:

I don’t care about social connections or love, my body just feels the need to release cum every now and then to feel complete.

I always knew it, my mom always told me i was an heartless monster, and so my friends i used to have.

I’m actually just a heartless demon, i don’t care about my family neither. If they were to die tomorrow i would shake it off after a couple of minutes to plan my next move to survive on my own.

I’m pretty sure this has been due to my upbringing: i’ve been bullied for my skin color and ethnicity since i was 5 years old. I needed to put up fights to defend my self, and that only made it seem worse to my teachers since they already thought I was aggressive because of me being arab.

I’ve always been alone since i was born, i was born because my brother wanted a brother. My mom and dad didn’t actually want me as they were planning on having only 1 child. That’s probably why i’m ignored and hated rn.

I hate them too, i don’t like them at all.
They made it always seem like i deserved to be bullied by them, that i deserved to be treated like shit.

One crucial event was my first love i had at the young age of 12.

She brutally rejected me for being short and fat.

My best friend at that time told me he was gonna help me, until i found out he was trying to hook up with her the whole time.

That left a scar so deep into my heart that i genuinely felt less love for everyone, then i got rejected another time, and another time again, and another, and another….

They left nothing into me, i’m just an empty shell of the human i was.

I have nothing left to live for realistically.

I cope by thinking that i’ll ascend and make money to make everyone and my family regret abandoning me.
In reality, no one will care. My family will probably leave me be and the girls and fake friends i used to have will have found their true love by then and they won’t even remember who i was.

I’m pushing through 1 last year of my life, 2024 will be the end of it all finally.

I tried so hard until now, i lost 20kg of weight and went from fat to shredded.
I became more intelligent and read a lot of books, i trained and became stronger mentally and physically.

I endured the pain of rejection and approached girls and became more NT and less inhibited, after the covid raped my inhibition and NTness.

I went from no one, to no one.

People still look at me but they see nothing behind my eyes. Those black deep eyes, a girl once told me it was like i wasn’t looking at her while we held eye contact.

“it’s like you are looking past me, at something else”

Idk what these eyes can actually see, but what i see is nothingness.

I will never have a kid, and if i will, that means i’ll be the most ruthless monster ever.
I don’t want anyone else to feel what i feel.

You guys always laugh at me for being 24/7 online, while this is the only place i can talk even tho my mouth is still closed.

I’m truly alone, and connections and people only fade away after a matter of time and they don’t matter.

I hope i’ll speak to god once i’ll die, i want to ask him why did he want me to live this way.
Why didn’t he help me when i needed it.

I can’t cry anymore, nothing is left in me other than hate for this world.

Why did i turn this way, that’s what i’m wondering. I just wanted to be an astronaut when i was a kid, and go to the moon and explore space.

While now i just wanna hang from a cord lifeless.

Thanks for reading, this was just some venting. It’ll be here once i’ll do the deed.

Pseudo.

It’s pussy that’s the reason nigga that’s it

even if u beat someone up for being annoying you will face serious punishment in the west. Maybe it'll work whereever OP is from but IDK if i can say the same if someone lives in california jfl
im in Italy and no, i won’t do any illegal activity, im not risking my career

• +1
Reactions: Kristin
Can i ask you how tall are you and looks level? Mirin how you bring them home, i wouldn’t know what to tell them without looking like a creep tbh
I am 5' 11.5" (180ish cm) so obviously I don't have a height problem really

I unironically learned from a PUA site. I can send u the stuff in DMs cus i know people here will laugh at me but there is a old PUA guy I read religiously for a few years now.

Obviously game is cap but if you are not a deformed freak you need to learn how to talk to women. if you say "do you want to fuck" women aren't gonna like that unless ur chad

• +1
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom and PseudoMaxxer
I am 5' 11.5" (180ish cm) so obviously I don't have a height problem really
Incels here will say that it’s either 6’4 or death. They are dumb af, i know that if you are even 5’10 and above it’s already done and you’re good.
I unironically learned from a PUA site. I can send u the stuff in DMs cus i know people here will laugh at me but there is a old PUA guy I read religiously for a few years now.
Yes please, it would really help.
Obviously game is cap but if you are not a deformed freak you need to learn how to talk to women. if you say "do you want to fuck" women aren't gonna like that unless ur chad
True

not exactly killing, but to learn how to power trip and dominate, with least physical force ofc

have you noticed how there are less conflicts and disrespect between mexicans/south americans and blacks in USA even tho they are known to be mostly short?

it's because they will curse you back if you make fun of them. you gang jump on them, they will bring gang to deliver you a message...and so on

• +1
Reactions: Kristin
really depends on the moment.

I day dream about having a growth spurt and meeting my oneitis again after 1 year and her madly falling in love with me.

or i day dream about being 6’6 and entering a college class with a black leather coat and all the foids looking behind them and they see me looking like cameron alborzerian (or whatever he’s called.

Or Just waking the street or getting into a store by hunching down my head to not hit the door because i’m too tall and all the girls running up to me and greeting me only cuz i’m tall.
No thoughts I have are original smh

mmmhhh, you say mine aren’t?

Tell me some nigha
No I said my thoughts weren’t original. I be thinking about the same shit but with high IQ added into it.

I day dream about being a 6’5 frame mogger. The plot for this week is I got a gf I’ve known for two years I’m madly in love with her, she got light blue eyes and is a stacylite, she is studying physics and I’m studying math in uni. We met each other at an organisation for high IQ people and we solve math problems together and I occasionally help the smart kids in my class.

In reality I got no stacylite gf, I can’t love a hoe, I’m not 6’5, I’m fat, and I’m failing almost every class I have + I’m shit at math. JFL

• +1
A girlfriend would solve all my problems

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover
No I said my thoughts weren’t original. I be thinking about the same shit but with high IQ added into it.

I day dream about being a 6’5 frame mogger. The plot for this week is I got a gf I’ve known for two years I’m madly in love with her, she got light blue eyes and is a stacylite, she is studying physics and I’m studying math in uni. We met each other at an organisation for high IQ people and we solve math problems together and I occasionally help the smart kids in my class.

In reality I got no stacylite gf, I can’t love a hoe, I’m not 6’5, I’m fat, and I’m failing almost every class I have + I’m shit at math. JFL
how tall are you tho

you’re good nigga, you are good.
This is gonna sound rough, but I’m not good. Having sub 6’2 height is like a girl having wide waist.

This is gonna sound rough, but I’m not good. Having sub 6’2 height is like a girl having wide waist.
@Kristin as i was saying…niggas here are just deluded.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nanefer and Kristin
  • JFL
Height is law. The day you realise this you’ll jump in front of a train
i realized it when you still didn’t know what the black pill was.

Cuz i got blackpilled about height by life when i was 12 yo.

law for what exactly? how is it limiting you?
he’s just deluded and wants some type of excuse to be incel.

I would fuck anything that moves at 5’11

Incels here will say that it’s either 6’4 or death. They are dumb af, i know that if you are even 5’10 and above it’s already done and you’re good.

Yes please, it would really help.

True
sent it, just wrote a crazy long message
buy lifts

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and Kristin