I'm tired of convincing people that Uyghur genocide is a lie

Bars

Bars

DNR.
Seriously you can't make a logical discussion with normies AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I provided massive evidence with tons of sources that Uygur genocide is US propaganda but these retards downvoted me on reddit.

Their proofs were "I write this from my memory," "Will you trust western sources before I waste my time?" Etc.

I want to beat these normies :feelscry:

I literally wasted my time

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gengar and ElySioNs
@shia.jihadist, @MaghrebGator, @SecularIslamist, @BigJimsWornOutTires

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: shia.jihadist
idk tbh seems like something chinks would do

but also seems like something america would make up

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: qazw, Elevate Mind, widdi and 1 other person
what the fuck is a uyghur

• +1
Reactions: Bars
Definetly, the chinese have a policy of erasing religion from everywhere they can, similarly to what Ataturk tried to do with Islam. Whether what they do amounts to it or not, i can't say and i can't trust anyone randomly, and i doubt anyone in the world apart from people who are/were there can give reliable testimony. Not even intelligence agencies have access to chinese prisons.

Rest is just guessing and i won't rush to judge speaking about the lifes of our brothers.

• +1
Definetly, the chinese have a policy of erasing religion from everywhere they can, similarly to what Ataturk tried to do with Islam. Whether what they do amounts to it or not, i can't say and i can't trust anyone randomly, and i doubt anyone in the world apart from people who are/were there can give reliable testimony. Not even intelligence agencies have access to chinese prisons.

Rest is just guessing and i won't rush to judge speaking about the lifes of our brothers.
Don't forget that China's lider is communist, China is just as USSR

• +1
Reactions: MaghrebGator
Shit thread 🤘🐺

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Bars and ProBono
Uygur genocide is US propaganda but these retards downvoted me on reddit.
Stop wasting your time convincing random people on the internet of random things. They're too brainwashed..

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Alucard69 and Bars
Tales from the Xanjiang province.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, ProBono and Bars
what the fuck is a uyghur
Type of yoghurt. In all seriousness, they are a Turkic ethnic group living in China, adhering to Islam whom are supposedly targeted by the government and sent to concentration camps where they are re-educated to become atheist drones, as per the western world. But the United States spent decades killing Islamic people all over the world, and now they want us to believe they are championing the rights of Islamic peoples elsewhere. It’s just a propaganda piece.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: qazw, Bars and ProBono
When I was young this Uyghur woman stole me from my parents on the train and tried speaking Uyghur to me JFL :lul:

The chinks are trying to suppress Uyghur moggers so ricewhores don't have the chance to bounce on our dicks and make beautiful mixed offspring

• JFL
Type of yoghurt. In all seriousness, they are a Turkic ethnic group living in China, adhering to Islam whom are supposedly targeted by the government and sent to concentration camps where they are re-educated to become atheist drones, as per the western world. But the United States spent decades killing Islamic people all over the world, and now they want us to believe they are championing the rights of Islamic peoples elsewhere. It’s just a propaganda piece.
What the... why didn't this come to my mind? Absolutely brutal

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
na fuck ching chong china tbh

🐺

• +1
Stop wasting your time convincing random people on the internet of random things. They're too brainwashed..

View attachment 3224375
Don't know anything about this topic specifically, but so true. So many wasted brain cells and time for useless shit, but then again it's not much different from being here

• So Sad
I mean Turkics not chinese
My bad bro (y) , hey let's raid China while we are it, kill them and steal their resources, return back to our tents

Long live all Turkics

• Love it
What the... why didn't this come to my mind? Absolutely brutal
Food for thought, isn’t it? :feelskek: Lol at all the goys falling for their propaganda schemes.

What do you like about them Chinese
They are seen as rivals to the United States and the west; people seethe for them and more importantly they are the bhais of Pakistanis. :Comfy:

And before you say anything bad about Pakistan… not even Uyghurs complain about us, because we have helped them as well. :Comfy: The good thing about Uyghurs is that they’re not unthankful bhenchods like Afghans often are; not always though, good Afghans exist also.

• +1
Reactions: Bars and ElySioNs