Imagine Looksmaxxing for years and Spending over $70,000 on surgeries as an Ukrainian only to force to fight a war and get shot down in the face by

.🇹🇩.

.🇹🇩.

Kraken
Bunch of drugged syrian mercenaries

Attachments

• E6764F81-522B-425C-BA79-5F23AE5FE6D1.jpeg
    E6764F81-522B-425C-BA79-5F23AE5FE6D1.jpeg
    46.3 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 17829, metagross and 3 others
over

• +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩.
over

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, .🇹🇩. and AscendingHero
I've often thought about the horror it would be to finally ascend and then lose it all, because you get hit in the face.
Doesn't even have to be a war. Can be some random drunk homeless guy punching you in the face hard as fuck out of nowhere.
Years and years of improvement gone in an instant. Would be brutal, ngl

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING, Deleted member 14781 and .🇹🇩.
I've often thought about the horror it would be to finally ascend and then lose it all, because you get hit in the face.
Doesn't even have to be a war. Can be some random drunk homeless guy punching you in the face hard as fuck out of nowhere.
Welcome to animal kingdom. That’s why it’s important to live in a developed and high iq country where chances of this happening is pretty low. Live in Italy or Denmark instead of Brazil or Indonesia.

What makes this shit more worse is that your voluntary fighting. You are forced to fight. You can’t escape a country as a male. So you Abondon your wife as she leaves for Western Europe with your kid to get dicked down by a German chad. And here you’ll muh fight for your country cuz muh nationalism.
It would make sense if the invaders were Africans or Arabs or even Chinese. But nah. It would still make sense if it was Germans or meds. But nah these are the same fucking people, who speak the same fucking language. Who follow the same fucking religion. Who just want America to stay out of their business. It’s crazy fucking crazy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ROTTING, racoon4 and metagross
Looks like drake champagne papi

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
I’m outside in an amg

Attachments

• 3A0FE0AB-143C-4928-8400-CF6FC1F77B01.jpeg
    3A0FE0AB-143C-4928-8400-CF6FC1F77B01.jpeg
    524.4 KB · Views: 0
  • +1

Attachments

• 77E9A003-DFF9-4125-B0AD-2CDEF928E710.jpeg
    77E9A003-DFF9-4125-B0AD-2CDEF928E710.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • FBAFE1D3-8A83-45E6-A088-71F4FFFD8F42.png
    FBAFE1D3-8A83-45E6-A088-71F4FFFD8F42.png
    8.3 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
All the niggas round me ride or they die

Too turnt baby girl you know me
Nobody wants to see your face. Stop posting it. Nobody’s jealous of you. They are annoyed. Cuz you are retarded and spam ur pics on all the threads. It’s annoying. Don’t do it. This is not instagram. I don’t care about you. No one does. That’s just life.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781
Nobody wants to see your face. Stop posting it. Nobody’s jealous of you. They are annoyed. Cuz you are retarded and spam ur pics on all the threads. It’s annoying. Don’t do it. This is not instagram. I don’t care about you. No one does. That’s just life.
Quick question, are you indian by any chance?

😝

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, ROTTING and Silver
I hate it when niggas be racist towards us curries. Niggas of all. Jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15004 and AlexBrown84

Attachments

• 7EC32170-0DD3-4CCB-8F20-2D45743643B2.jpeg
    7EC32170-0DD3-4CCB-8F20-2D45743643B2.jpeg
    537.9 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Toth's thot and .🇹🇩.
This what we call cuffin music

Take notes 📝
186DC3D9 0734 4BB5 8FB0 354F01C31B09

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Skywalker and Toth's thot
I’m not actually

It took you 9 minutes to respond with that? Hmmmm yea you’re an Indian xD
I don’t spend my day on this forum.
You are a nigger. Light skin. But still a nigger.

I don’t spend my day on this forum.
You are a nigger. Light skin. But still a nigger.
Yet you’ve been here two years and still haven’t solved your problems? Yea aiiight

Silly indian boy🇮🇳💩

• +1
  • JFL
I’m white welsh Irish
Nigga I am a curry and if anything I’d look more closer to being that ethnicity than you. you think your white but you aren’t. You are a nigger. You have a nigger nose. nigger pheno overall

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15004
if anything I’d look more closer to being that ethnicity than you
You’re 0% white while I’m 60% English and 1% hebrew

Keep coping shitskin. My ancestors fucked you curry niggaz up xD

• JFL
  • +1
You’re 0% white while I’m 60% English and 1% hebrew

Keep coping shitskin. My ancestors fucked you curry niggaz up xD
Doesn’t matter how % white you are. It’s the perception. You look nigger and I look more white despite being a curry. (Not that I’m proud of being that)

Here, take the Perceived pheno pill 💊

• JFL
Reactions: AlexBrown84
I can pass off as a Portuguese or a gypsy on a good day while you’ll always be seen as a swarthy Somali or Ethiopian (except America where you’ll be considered a mutt) @AlexBrown84

That’s perceived pheno for you right there.

I can pass off as a Portuguese or a gypsy on a good day while you’ll always be seen as a swarthy Somali or Ethiopian (except America where you’ll be considered a mutt) @AlexBrown84

That’s perceived pheno for you right there.
No pics = cope

• +1
No pics = cope

• +1
It’s the lighting that makes by face yellow. I am tanned on the face. My body is literally white jfl

Welcome to animal kingdom. That’s why it’s important to live in a developed and high iq country where chances of this happening is pretty low. Live in Italy or Denmark instead of Brazil or Indonesia.
developed and high iq
italy
:lul:

• +1
I’d say its balanced. Much better than living in Northern Europe where it’s always snowing and hypergamy is crazy.
If you spend 70k on your face and still bitching about hypergamy, it's over.

Also, Japan much more ideal for not getting jumped on.

What makes this shit more worse is that your voluntary fighting. You are forced to fight. You can’t escape a country as a male. So you Abondon your wife as she leaves for Western Europe with your kid to get dicked down by a German chad. And here you’ll muh fight for your country cuz muh nationalism.
It would make sense if the invaders were Africans or Arabs or even Chinese. But nah. It would still make sense if it was Germans or meds. But nah these are the same fucking people, who speak the same fucking language. Who follow the same fucking religion. Who just want America to stay out of their business. It’s crazy fucking crazy
Tbh, I would never fight for the NATO or the degenerate west if I had the choice.
Never in my life would I support hypergamy and my looksmatch to get railed by Chad back home. - Nah thanks. I would gladly defect to the other side when hypergamy is not as prevalent there, and I would be snitching on all the Stacies and Chads and where they live (unless they are fellow looksmaxxers)

• +1
mercenary is a high T profession ngl

• JFL
mercenary is a high T profession ngl
It’s a low iq and stupid profession jfl. Imagine starting a war you don’t wanna fight so you hire people who will fight the war they don’t wanna fight. Both the mercenaries and those who hire them are stupid cunts.

I'm kinda jealous of him ngl, with the amount of money he has I could ascend by 2 psl points.

• JFL
It’s a low iq and stupid profession jfl. Imagine starting a war you don’t wanna fight so you hire people who will fight the war they don’t wanna fight. Both the mercenaries and those who hire them are stupid cunts.
2719705 1643699217300

• JFL
I'm kinda jealous of him ngl, with the amount of money he has I could ascend by 2 psl points.
Those who show off their money and assets usually don’t have any savings or low net worth.

Actual millionaires are living next door to you. Living a normal life.

It’s always the niggers like @AlexBrown84 that do this kinda stuff ngl.

I mean ur free to show off what u have. But it’s kinda dumb to do that. I mean why would u.

Last edited:
Keep coping you subhuman. I bet you when u think of mercenary you think of fucking Tyler rake.

It’s not what it looks like in the films. Same goes with the army.

It’s not like a video game IRL. Jfl so many dumb cunts here.

How can some one actually find being mercenary a high t profession. Mercenaries are all low iq. Normal t. Genetic trash.

Actual high T professions are Acting or sportsperson.

Maybe mma or boxing