Imagine that orgasmic dopamin rush you would get

Almu

Almu

You havent seen your primary school mates for like 7 years and they see you and are in shook how beautiful you are. Imagine that dopamin rush wich would last days. Only that moment would be worth to ascending

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: thecel, 5'8manlet, turkproducer and 4 others
You havent seen your primary school mates for like 7 years and they see you and are in shook how beautiful you are. Imagine that dopamin rush wich would last days. Only that moment would be worth to ascending
Yes I show up they think I'm young Brad pitt

• +1
Reactions: Almu
I had this after seeing girls from secondary school after finishing uni, its legit tbh

• Woah
They suck my pp on the spot even the guys would try to
Actually insane. I hope I can ascend till the end of this year and see some of them. WOULD BE INSANE
I had this after seeing girls from secondary school after finishing uni, its legit tbh
What did they think of you

• +1
Reactions: Swolepenisman
Actually insane. I hope I can ascend till the end of this year and see some of them. WOULD BE INSANE
Yes you already have pick Coco and height

What did they think of you
I fucked a small blond foid the first night I went out at home after finishing uni. Kissed a few on nights out, had multiple girls give strong IOIs and been flirty it was pretty nice

I fucked a small blond foid the first night I went out at home after finishing uni. Kissed a few on nights out, had multiple girls give strong IOIs and been flirty it was pretty nice
How old are you. Amazing

I just want to flex on these hoes from my past

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4570 and Almu
I imagined this situation a few times already, it would be amazing, especially if you used to be laughed at for being ugly. It's definitely looksmaxfuel.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4570 and Almu
I imagined this situation a few times already, it would be amazing, especially if you used to be laughed at for being ugly. It's definitely looksmaxfuel.
And now you are the one looking down to them. :blackpill:

would rather ltr my oneitis :cry:

• Woah