Important Update: Statement on Forum Integrity, TikTokers and Registration

Status
Not open for further replies.
should've joined the discord server last time, i never expected this event.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton
@Master can you let us delete our old pics lmao can i dm you or a mod links to like a dozen old posts? :lul:

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 6128, Gaygymmaxx and 1 other person
Nothing's gonna stop this stuff from spreading, and there's been plenty of mainstream coverage of looksmaxxing already. There are youtube channels with hundreds of thousands of subscribers dedicated to the subject, and there will continue to be countless reddit pages, blogs, videos, facebook groups, forums, etc. The idea of the "halo effect" is very common knowledge, and it's really not new. Sure, the particular surgeries and mewing cope aren't household knowledge, but anyone with a room temperature IQ or above can figure out how to make themselves look pretty with surgery by just looking stuff up, but most people won't follow through, it's only a minority of people who do so on a forum dedicated to the very subject. Maxillofacial surgery isn't new, nothing will change.

• +1
Reactions: Endocrinemaxxer, 5'7 zoomer, Компенсатор всего and 8 others
nah i came from tiktok started softmaxxing and already reached chadlite. Thank you for revealing trade secrets.

Well Well

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and Deleted member 30432
nah i came from tiktok started softmaxxing and already reached chadlite. Thank you for revealing trade secrets.

Well Well
Chadlite in north sentinel island

kys nigger

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker, 5'7 zoomer, Amadeus and 3 others
Welcome TikTokers, let's have a beer together
Tumblr 3db81216bf09b4d6d6c982b44207d7d4 4f8df9da 500

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and _MVP_
ur literally from tiktok tf are u trying to say? we are trying to private it so people like you don’t join
Jfl I've been lurking here for a while I'm just too NT to post

• JFL
Reactions: TheBrownOne
I been on here since Late december last year
But these mods banned my cooler account

couldnt botb be only open to registered members? everything has probably been stolen by now

• +1
Reactions: joseph
J E W

• +1
Reactions: crazyhorse
cringe. tiktok shitters are some of the dumbest, most vile, most basic npc normans that exist. next up: holes are welcome as well 😌 but I get it fill ur pockets lilbro, just know that the site is done 🙂🤙

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, moogme, Win and 2 others
This tiktok trend will die soon and it will all be over and the forum will eventually go back to normal. Everyone is overreacting.

Look at how many greycels are online and not posting anything. I've barely even seen any of these new accounts react let alone post. When the trend moves on so will they.
this trend won't die, looks are something you don't stop caring about once you've learned how important it is in your life

• +1
Reactions: Kasubii. and Endocrinemaxxer
Hey everyone,

I have been reviewing the situation regarding the TikTokers and the huge influx of registrations, and we have taken measures to ensure the forum's integrity:

• Registrations are disabled until further notice.
  • Discord invites are paused.
  • Posting personal information (doxing) of anyone inside or outside of the forum will result in a ban. Making threats, whether in jest or not, will also lead to punishment.
  • Do not engage with the LARP of these TikTokers. They are seeking attention for clout, so it's best not to give them the attention they desperately seek.
  • Refrain from harassing or threatening any of these individuals.
  • New registrations will be screened and more scrutinized, with many individuals being rejected if they are not clear with their reasons for joining.
We will not be making the forum private for several reasons. In short, the content here and in the BotB (Best of the Best) can already be found easily elsewhere through various YouTubers. There have also been guides created using the content from here. Making the forum private might only hinder the growth of the community, which already experiences a high turnover rate. In essence, the "they're stealing our information" narrative loses its strength when considering that the majority of these individuals will likely not follow through with looksmaxing advice in the first place.

Considering the cost of certain surgeries, there won't be a massive influx of mainstream individuals pursuing this path. Additionally, looksmaxing is no longer an obscure concept, and being overly protective of the content here could leave us lagging behind. Even if we were to go private, information would still likely leak to the outside world.

I want to strike a balance between those who wish to protect the community's integrity and those who want to join. Many of you advocating for a private forum have only been here for a few months, and I don't believe making the forum private is in the best interest of the community at this time.

We are discussing the possibility of creating a private subforum restricted by join date, which could be a reasonable compromise compared to other options.

If you have further questions, please contact me, @Administrator, or @Alexanderr.

Thank you.
Everybody can view the content without registering which is what I used to do for a couple of months.

ban every +2021 registered member they all cringe

• +1
Reactions: Kater Maxxing
Hey everyone,

I have been reviewing the situation regarding the TikTokers and the huge influx of registrations, and we have taken measures to ensure the forum's integrity:

• Posting personal information (doxing) of anyone inside or outside of the forum will result in a ban. Making threats, whether in jest or not, will also lead to punishment.
  • Do not engage with the LARP of these TikTokers. They are seeking attention for clout, so it's best not to give them the attention they desperately seek.
  • New registrations will be screened and more scrutinized, with many individuals being rejected if they are not clear with their reasons for joining.
We will not be making the forum private for several reasons. In short, the content here and in the BotB (Best of the Best) can already be found easily elsewhere through various YouTubers. There have also been guides created using the content from here. Making the forum private might only hinder the growth of the community, which already experiences a high turnover rate. In essence, the "they're stealing our information" narrative loses its strength when considering that the majority of these individuals will likely not follow through with looksmaxing advice in the first place.

Considering the cost of certain surgeries, there won't be a massive influx of mainstream individuals pursuing this path. Additionally, looksmaxing is no longer an obscure concept, and being overly protective of the content here could leave us lagging behind. Even if we were to go private, information would still likely leak to the outside world.

I want to strike a balance between those who wish to protect the community's integrity and those who want to join. Many of you advocating for a private forum have only been here for a few months, and I don't believe making the forum private is in the best interest of the community at this time.

We are discussing the possibility of creating a private subforum restricted by join date, which could be a reasonable compromise compared to other options.

If you have further questions, please contact me, @Administrator, or @Alexanderr.

Thank you.
good start but you should need a account to view this site

• +1
Reactions: joseph
Just wait until every person on the street has implants on their face, and HGH+AI become the new creatine. Many a people will follow through (even a 1% turnover rate of new users is substantial), and those who don't will at least be more self-aware/blackpilled. Imagine people calling you out for NCT in your social circle, that is the reality we are faced with.

In short, we can see through your lies, there is no way Blackpill won't become more mainstream if .org gets any more attention.

Black will be the new red, and the blood will be on your hands.
The worst thing is that normies are bad at being nerds, they can‘t even determine NCT properly, they comment „NCT it’s so over for bro“ on posts of TikTokers who film from a downward angle. They‘ll just make fun of you with those terms even if you may not have NCT.
My DYEL friends even hype each other up saying they‘re buff (blatantly untrue), and would make fun of a buffer guy that has no friends that defend him.

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, TheBrownOne and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
I appreciate making this

Rather than creating a new private subforum then just change looksmaxxing's section title and make that one private.

Also allow people to make their content members only.

• +1
Reactions: 0hMan
If you do, make it for users who joined before late Mar 2023. That's when the graycels started

Rather than creating a new private subforum then just change looksmaxxing's section title and make that one private.

Also allow people to make their content members only.
This. Exactly this, although privacy is still an issue and I believe we should gatekeep from 2023cels.

now everyone is going to think i am a Tiktoker because I joined soon

This is the last non-normie place I visited on-off over the years. Pls don take that from me

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Endocrinemaxxer, 5'7 zoomer and 6 others
This tiktok trend will die soon and it will all be over and the forum will eventually go back to normal. Everyone is overreacting.

Look at how many greycels are online and not posting anything. I've barely even seen any of these new accounts react let alone post. When the trend moves on so will they.
yeah w take tbh

now everyone is going to think i am a Tiktoker because I joined soon
nah looksmax.org and looksmaxxing hadn't reached TikTok mid July the same way as now
you legit see "Normal" girls talking about canthal tilt, hunter eyes and so on:feelswhy:

Hey everyone,

Thank you.
Ily Master

If you do it make it private. Don't exclude me:fuk:

Master, just private the fucking forum instead of keeping your ass planted on the fence it can literally be done by a few clicks on your keyword
It’s probably much harder to do than it soubds.

Imagine spending years of your life trying and experimenting looksmaxing techniques just for them to be taken by a trustfund narcissistic tiktokmaxxed zoomer cunt who spent his days fucking bitches and doing drugs so he can get even more success

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444, 5'7 zoomer, Компенсатор всего and 6 others
Imagine spending years of your life trying and experimenting looksmaxing techniques just for them to be taken by a trustfund narcissistic tiktokmaxxed zoomer cunt who spent his days fucking bitches and doing drugs so he can get even more success
Nobody who looksmaxxed and ascended would actually say this gay shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
Nobody who looksmaxxed and ascended would actually say this gay shit
Indeed, Just trying to get enough money for my surgery so this would help if the tiktokflation stays at bay

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
Why? The less people are black pilled, the higher our advantage to the average becomes
Yes I agree but we need people to wake up to the bullshit

Privatize the forum for what? Long before the arrival of tiktokers. the forum was just a big mess. most threads in relation to looksmax are not. it's more often useless battle mog or discussion that must be done offtopic and these threads are created by oldcel.

I wish some bitches who wanted to suck my dick joined

• +1
Reactions: Jarate
Hey everyone,

Thank you.
Best of the Best shouldn’t have been accessible to non registered users. Makes no sense at all

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, 5'7 zoomer, Deleted member 6128 and 9 others
Privatize the forum for what? Long before the arrival of tiktokers. the forum was just a big mess. most threads in relation to looksmax are not. it's more often useless battle mog or discussion that must be done offtopic and these threads are created by oldcel.
Not true, forum was way better in 2019 with users who had knowledge and were truly blackpilled.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker, TsarTsar444, Deleted member 6128 and 4 others
Status
Not open for further replies.