Important Update: Statement on Forum Integrity, TikTokers and Registration

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • +1
Reactions: joseph and clank_anon
Not true, forum was way better in 2019 with users who had knowledge and were truly blackpilled.
when i said long before i said early 2021
i'm a greycel tbh

please do!
There’s no point of a private sub forum if all the information (and has been) made available to non registered users for the last 2-3 years and still is. Its pointless. BOTB should have never been made open to under 1k rep and in fact the forum should have been made private months ago

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and Informationcapitali
I'm worried I'm not gonna make the join date requirement but I joined at least a month before tiktok blackpill and was browsing the forum way before that

• +1
Reactions: wayme
Again, the content here doesnt mean much by itself. Reading random information from here, consuming it on TikTok or Youtube is like any other form of consumption. It's like watching youtube documentary about true crime, sure you might learn something but the intricate aspects and deep nature of it will escape you and remain overlooked. The passion wont ignite from that and it definetly wont alter your worldview. BUT when you have a close knit community like this with strong beliefs it will persuade people with the constant reinforcement overtime and it will lead people to believe the blackpill. What is this information worth if you dont have the passion and full belief of the blackpill which can only be achieved with the reinforcement from this forum. If they truly do not believe that LOOKS IS EVERYTHING then that information holds little value.

You could make a encyclopedia of all the important information here and it would YET not be ANYWHERE as close as impactful as this forum is. They will not be convinced, it will just be an ocean of tips that they will quickly grow tired of. They will just be vaguely interested one time consumers. However, when you have a whole subculture of a individuals on a forum like this with open discussions who keep reinforcing the importance of those ideas OVER and OVER again they will start to see the importance of it all and become regular consumers, simultaneously the entertaining aspect will keep them hooked. You do not adapt the blackpilled mindset from vague pieces of information, you need to see the bigger picture and keep being reinforced those ideas over time which only forums are able to do

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker, TsarTsar444, saiya_online and 13 others
This. Exactly this, although privacy is still an issue and I believe we should gatekeep from 2023cels.
March 2023 is a totally arbitrary date assigned by someone who's been registered for less than a year. Lol, talking about "2023cels" when you only got in on the tail end of 2022.

• JFL
Reactions: Ryan and stevielake
Master, just private the fucking forum instead of keeping your ass planted on the fence it can literally be done by a few clicks on your keyword
I hope Sergeant can return soon and prevent the forum from deteriorating further.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, JohnDoe and joseph
March 2023 is a totally arbitrary date assigned by someone who's been registered for less than a year. Lol, talking about "2023cels" when you only got in on the tail end of 2022.
I had previous accounts. Also, graycel detected, opinion rejected.

• +1
Reactions: Ryan
stfu normie u have no right to speak as a greycel and also being a byproduct of forum going mainstream

• +1
Reactions: 0hMan and joseph
Just wait until every person on the street has implants on their face, and HGH+AI become the new creatine. Many a people will follow through (even a 1% turnover rate of new users is substantial), and those who don't will at least be more self-aware/blackpilled. Imagine people calling you out for NCT in your social circle, that is the reality we are faced with.

In short, we can see through your lies, there is no way Blackpill won't become more mainstream if .org gets any more attention.

Black will be the new red, and the blood will be on your hands.
over bahi ngl @Sens

• JFL
Reactions: Sens
nah looksmax.org and looksmaxxing hadn't reached TikTok mid July the same way as now
you legit see "Normal" girls talking about canthal tilt, hunter eyes and so on:feelswhy:
fuuck if normal and ugly chicks find about all of this we are fucked.

They are so dumb they can only like men who they find attractive, but wont even be able to point out what they like.
I know a feminist girl who has hooked up with two of my friends, and I am sure that it was because of their jawline, they both have a good and lean jaw, but I bet if asked what she liked about them she wouldnt know what to say. It just shows they are guided by primitive neurons in their head.

• +1
Reactions: joseph
please do!
Put me in it as well, I've been browsing since long but recently made an account, don't leave me out boyos I will always be here even after I ascend

Put me in it as well, I've been browsing since long but recently made an account, don't leave me out boyos I will always be here even after I ascend
sue buddy that’s what they all say. u ain’t getting in for shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Descender and 0hMan
sue buddy that’s what they all say. u ain’t getting in for shit
Fuck off I speak the language of the forum, Besides tiktok is banned in curryland and I read that it got popular on here jfl

fuuck if normal and ugly chicks find about all of this we are fucked.

They are so dumb they can only like men who they find attractive, but wont even be able to point out what they like.
I know a feminist girl who has hooked up with two of my friends, and I am sure that it was because of their jawline, they both have a good and lean jaw, but I bet if asked what she liked about them she wouldnt know what to say. It just shows they are guided by primitive neurons in their head.
lmaoooo:ROFLMAO: yeah and all of the comments where just

"what even is canthal tilt" or "what is even hunter eyes" and then the loser "its over " comments

• JFL
Reactions: 0hMan
I have a suggestion regarding dealing with the new normie users. We could create a sub-forum where new users can post, old users can post in it but new users cannot post in the other forums. maybe the incubation period is 90 days or so after which new users can post in other areas as well. this might prevent the 13 year old normie from polluting the forum too much. And the ones that stick long run are perhaps more likely to be dedicated to looksmaxing thus being higher quality.

• +1
Reactions: Saturn and Master
Again, the content here doesnt mean much by itself. Reading random information from here, consuming it on TikTok or Youtube is like any other form of consumption. It's like watching youtube documentary about true crime, sure you might learn something but the intricate aspects and deep nature of it will escape you and remain overlooked. The passion wont ignite from that and it definetly wont alter your worldview. BUT when you have a close knit community like this with strong beliefs it will persuade people with the constant reinforcement overtime and it will lead people to believe the blackpill. What is this information worth if you dont have the passion and full belief of the blackpill which can only be achieved with the reinforcement from this forum. If they truly do not believe that LOOKS IS EVERYTHING then that information holds little value.

You could make an encyclopedia of all the important information here and it would YET not be ANYWHERE as close as impactful as this forum is. They will not be convinced, it will just be an ocean of tips that they will quickly grow tired of. They will just be vaguely interested one time consumers. However, when you have a whole subculture of a individuals on a forum like this with open discussions who keep reinforcing the importance of those ideas OVER and OVER again they will start to see the importance of it all and become regular consumers, simultaneously the entertaining aspect will keep them hooked. You do not adapt the blackpilled mindset from vague pieces of information, you need to see the bigger picture and keep being reinforced those ideas over time which only forums are able to do
High iq

• +1
Reactions: GunDevilHybrid and StrangerDanger
I understand your concerns, but in the current internet, strong gatekeeping is needed if you want to maintain any semblance of community integrity, especially when the discussed topics appeal so much to the TikTok crowd.

I think Ratings and BOTB should be for registered users only, and a new forum section exclusively for surgeries should be created.

• +1
Reactions: 0hMan, Myth, GunDevilHybrid and 8 others
Forum should be closed to everyone except members that joined before 2023. Maybe until feb 2023. Since march/april it has been going on tiktok way to much.

• +1
Reactions: Myth, GunDevilHybrid, JohnDoe and 3 others
There's 10 thousand normies how do you guys not realize this is the begging of the end the sub 5s are gonna get bullied harder the Hamza fags are gonna take over and the dillon follower Nazis are just gonna dominate this place @chaddyboi66 fuck man no 1 seems to see the bigger picture bro over the last 2 60nmillion people on tiktok have seen this shit it's so beyond over

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Myth, Deleted member 6128, chaddyboi66 and 2 others
at some point .is went mainstream too (not for memes tho ig) but i think it passes these tiktok niggers have their attentionspan completly killed they cant even concentrate to read anything beyond some buzzwords

Make me Mod of the TikTokcels. I will take care of it.

3 years here. 5 months till 4. Completely disinterested in this community after this shit went viral. You've lost a lot of the ogs. What a way to kill it. Go make your money admins

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Endocrinemaxxer, 5'7 zoomer and 7 others
brootal tiktokpill tbh

i hate the fact that i didn´t find out about htis forum earlier

• JFL
Reactions: Endocrinemaxxer and TheBrownOne
i disagree, tbh.

some of the threads on the looksmaxxing subforum are gold and i havent been able to find information that high-quality anywhere else. and you're underestimating the surgery-price portion. i have seen the surgeon's prices raise sharply before my eyes, and many of these new members are either old enough to afford the surgeries on their own or have rich parents.

i think the information here should be gatekept, and the communtiy should be less open and more tight-knit so the high IQ posters feel more incentivized to share their ideas.

i think that the looksmaxxing subforum should be locked behind a reputation requirement and should not be able to seen by everyone. BOTB is mostly normie trash so idc what happens to it.
Cope the only unique stuff here is psl knowledge witch is getting public due to nero Angelo/qvoes type guys and the dozens of black pill yt vids surgery’s are one google search away we don’t really got anything unique

I'm fine with letting more people join because that means more knowledge and hardmaxxing will still be rare because some pussies won't do it and others will never be able to afford it.

I just dont want some stupid annoying 12 yr old tiktoker to come on and spam this forum with random bullshit threads
and
I dont want some 50yr old KHHV to come on here talking about some "its just personality" when the last contact they had with a girl was at their mother's funeral 20 years ago

• +1
Reactions: Endocrinemaxxer, Myth, schizo echochamber and 1 other person
The blackpill spreading is a good thing
This is the most divisive response , because half of the forum that seeks chaos and wants to see more ER and Visting Gandy in Minecraft are dancing in joy with this

The other half of the forum hates seeing these normies that they so despise get access to this "golden elixir" of information that they feel will make the competition much harder as normies continue to gym max and surgery max and location max after seeing the information.

The truth lies in the middle in highly controversial things in some cases. While its not likely that most normies will actually go full blackpill and surgery max as even most looksmaxers currently don't get surgeries, the problem is their will be an ever increasing amount of those that will opt for soft maxes like gym celling , skin care maxxing, mewing, fashion maxxing, and taking drugs to become low inhibition and engaging more in approaching women vs calling it quits.

These factors will make the sexual market even more brutally competitive and will hinder the looksmax users attempts to get pussy.

All in All I don't really know what to say. I hate seeing normies get access to this forum and ruin it , as their normie peasant opinion has already pissed me off often times. It will be interesting however to see how they can handle the blackpill. Maybe their will be more ER

It would be nice for some OG forum where people who registered before the year 2023 can get some. different thing. Obviously access would be tight. Mods would have to check registration date for every user which would be a pain in the ass and somehow verify its them and not some new account. I hate the influx of these stupid normies.

But most likely something like that won't happen. if this place continues to go more mainstream I'll probably just post less and less. I already take breaks but this is definitely the beginning of the end for the OG users.

And to some extent lookism net and even this site too had a gradual decline as the years went by. So its likely we will see it happen here.

• +1
Reactions: Hombremacho, Deleted member 6128 and Informationcapitali
I'm worried I'm not gonna make the join date requirement but I joined at least a month before tiktok blackpill and was browsing the forum way before that
same

Tbh I’ve been lurking here for a long time, just never bothered to make an account or anything

forum's integrity
Funny GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Myth and twilight
I hope Sergeant can return soon and prevent the forum from deteriorating further.
According to @BrendioEEE

Sergeant is here on an alt

• Love it
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Skywalker and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
This is the most divisive response , because half of the forum that seeks chaos and wants to see more ER and Visting Gandy in Minecraft are dancing in joy with this

The other half of the forum hates seeing these normies that they so despise get access to this "golden elixir" of information that they feel will make the competition much harder as normies continue to gym max and surgery max and location max after seeing the information.

The truth lies in the middle in highly controversial things in some cases. While its not likely that most normies will actually go full blackpill and surgery max as even most looksmaxers currently don't get surgeries, the problem is their will be an ever increasing amount of those that will opt for soft maxes like gym celling , skin care maxxing, mewing, fashion maxxing, and taking drugs to become low inhibition and engaging more in approaching women vs calling it quits.

These factors will make the sexual market even more brutally competitive and will hinder the looksmax users attempts to get pussy.

All in All I don't really know what to say. I hate seeing normies get access to this forum and ruin it , as their normie peasant opinion has already pissed me off often times. It will be interesting however to see how they can handle the blackpill. Maybe their will be more ER

It would be nice for some OG forum where people who registered before the year 2023 can get some. different thing. Obviously access would be tight. Mods would have to check registration date for every user which would be a pain in the ass and somehow verify its them and not some new account. I hate the influx of these stupid normies.

But most likely something like that won't happen. if this place continues to go more mainstream I'll probably just post less and less. I already take breaks but this is definitely the beginning of the end for the OG users.

And to some extent lookism net and even this site too had a gradual decline as the years went by. So it’s likely we will see it happen here
I’d hate to see another schery
kids kill themselves already because of tiktok and I can’t imagine what could happen if this site became mainstream

• +1
Reactions: Britmaxxer
There's 10 thousand normies how do you guys not realize this is the begging of the end the sub 5s are gonna get bullied harder the Hamza fags are gonna take over and the dillon follower Nazis are just gonna dominate this place @chaddyboi66 fuck man no 1 seems to see the bigger picture bro over the last 2 60nmillion people on tiktok have seen this shit it's so beyond over
Unironically can't even believe I'm saying this all things considered, but there might still be some hope left just yet.

Lurker numbers have steadily dropped after they peaked at nearly 20k a few days ago, and it looks like what everyone who tried to play down this situation said is true- they'll just forget about it eventually.

Can't say I'm sure of what's going to happen but right now things may be looking up so I'm just cautiously optimistic at this point.

• Love it
Reactions: reptiles
Unironically can't even believe I'm saying this all things considered, but there might still be some hope left just yet.

Lurker numbers have steadily dropped after they peaked at nearly 20k a few days ago, and it looks like what everyone who tried to play down this situation said is true- they'll just forget about it eventually.

Can't say I'm sure of what's going to happen but right now things may be looking up so I'm just cautiously optimistic at this point.

Bro we can't let this shit become mainstream imagine the deathnics whites ascending like I can't live with the competition this shit needs to be forgotten for real I mean like I've met whores on tiktok who know what a canthal tilt and hunter eyes are

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66
Pathetic. You've basically done nothing that the community asked for and your excuses for not privating BOTB etc is bullshit. It's clear you didn't private because you want people to visit even if it's lurkers as they give advertising revenue and if it was private, they'd be less inclined to visit.
what the fuck is the point of stopping registrations when anyone can still see the entire forum? Absolute fucking garbage.

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, 5'7 zoomer, NiKKKerhater and 2 others
i disagree, tbh.

some of the threads on the looksmaxxing subforum are gold and i havent been able to find information that high-quality anywhere else. and you're underestimating the surgery-price portion. i have seen the surgeon's prices raise sharply before my eyes, and many of these new members are either old enough to afford the surgeries on their own or have rich parents.

i think the information here should be gatekept, and the communtiy should be less open and more tight-knit so the high IQ posters feel more incentivized to share their ideas.

i think that the looksmaxxing subforum should be locked behind a reputation requirement and should not be able to seen by everyone. BOTB is mostly normie trash so idc what happens to it.
Don't bother, this jew only cares about money. Everyone knows the info should be gatekept.

The forum must be privated and the spread on TikTok must be reduced to a manageable degree. All these grifters, the Albanian Austrian, the German one or whatsoever, this Ollie bitch, the ricecel, the Syrian Psycho grifter, they all need to be stopped. The internet is fast af, if the TikTok posting would lose pace, it will all be somewhat fine again. We especially need to stop surgery posting which gets more and more common! The information overflow is dangerous af, CT is a known thing, IPD will follow soon. If the blackpilling of normies wouldn’t get reinforced over and over and over, they would eventually forget about it, just as I did back 2019. Just stop the grifters, they are the reason all of this happened, stop the fucking cope already, no, it wouldn’t be alright, no, blackpill isn’t inherently accepted and seen by everyone else, you get the overanalyzing autism REALLY FAST. Stop the cope and do something

The most cucked thing about this post is that not only did he not take any real action but he made it a bannable offence for any members to take things into their own hands and stop this themselves by doxxing/etc. I think it's a reasonable course of action to doxx and threaten the individuals who are responsible for this mess. Simply delete the videos or face the consequences but ofc master won't allow it because he wants as many tiktok faggots to view the forum and his advertisements. But who gives a fuck what this jew says after this post, he has no credibility and no one trusts him.

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, schizo echochamber, Mike141 and 1 other person
Hey everyone,

I have been reviewing the situation regarding the TikTokers and the huge influx of registrations, and we have taken measures to ensure the forum's integrity:

• Registrations are disabled until further notice.

By the way, I've noticed many people say that almost no one will get surgeries anyway so it doesn't really matter. I disagree. Look at this recent article: https://www.gq-magazine.co.uk/lifestyle/article/jaw-surgery-men

Take in account most of Europe has a rather stagnant economy and birth rates are plunging, therefore there is a decreasing number of young men with enough financial resources. Even with these conditions, Alfaro's business is booming. Increasing numbers of young men are paying the equivalent of a decent car and enduring months of grueling recovery just to improve their facial lower third.

It might be true that, relatively speaking, only a very small percentage of people decide to get surgeries even after learning deeply about looks. But looking at how aesthetic-focused surgeons keep getting more and more clients and increasing their prices, I think there is definitely a risk that exposing this forum to the TikTok masses will make things become worse.

@Master why not just hide the threads blue pillers can see ? And the lurkers and just allow the veterans already signed up to see the looksmaxing threads we no longer have to worry about the info spreading they can come on the site and they will see nothing.

In time they will leave

I don't think administration has a real interest in stopping this. That’s the blackpill.

Why is this very thread public? Is it a joke lol?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Respalier, Kasanova and 2 others
By the way, I've noticed many people say that almost no one will get surgeries anyway so it doesn't really matter. I disagree. Look at this recent article: https://www.gq-magazine.co.uk/lifestyle/article/jaw-surgery-men

Take in account most of Europe has a rather stagnant economy and birth rates are plunging, therefore there is a decreasing number of young men with enough financial resources. Even with these conditions, Alfaro's business is booming. Increasing numbers of young men are paying the equivalent of a decent car and enduring months of grueling recovery just to improve their facial lower third.

It might be true that, relatively speaking, only a very small percentage of people decide to get surgeries even after learning deeply about looks. But looking at how aesthetic-focused surgeons keep getting more and more clients and increasing their prices, I think there is definitely a risk that exposing this forum to the TikTok masses will make things become worse.
You have to also take into account that jaw surgery isnt enough alone to make someone reach 6psl. You would have to get so many surgeries that cost time and money. Most people wouldnt have the balls to go through with that OR the money. Keep in mind that most people are relying on their parents or saving up if they are under 25.

• +1
Reactions: solitary_802
Status
Not open for further replies.