In which Latino country is it the easiest to fuck GL latinas as a white gringo?

Deleted member 7776

Deleted member 7776

6'5 BWC Mogger of Niggers
?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7173
mejico

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4464 and Deleted member 7776
peru bolivia

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2214, BigBiceps and Deleted member 7776
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7866, Deleted member 5683, recessed and 1 other person
Anywhere tbh. Go to Mexico Paras (Small as fuck city) on February 17-20 and there is a huge parade with a bunch of JB's willing to fuck any white guy

Source- Trust me bro

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: dachad, Deleted member 10107, Deleted member 4416 and 19 others
Anywhere tbh. Go to Mexico Paras (Small as fuck city) on February 17-20 and there is a huge parade with a bunch of JB's willing to fuck any white guy

Source- Trust me bro
Are you srs bro? Please tell more

• +1
Are you srs bro? Please tell more
Yes it's a parade of the town, tons of food and stuff to do. Bunch of JB's as well who will fuck anyone. Not much more to say

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10104
Yes it's a parade of the town, tons of food and stuff to do. Bunch of JB's as well who will fuck anyone. Not much more to say
You been there? 😮

• +1
You been there? 😮
Yeah I go with my family every year, due to having some family in that town. It's srs a good place to get frequent JB slays, the locals treat whites like kings

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: GreenHat500, 6’1cel, ChoSeungHui and 2 others
Yeah I go with my family every year, due to having some family in that town. It's srs a good place to get frequent JB slays, the locals treat whites like kings
See you there next year buddy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GreenHat500, TheAnomaly, SadnessWYJ and 12 others
Jalisco

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Too bad ricecels cant do this. Before I was blackpilled, I used to think latinas would love asian guys since we are more dominant than latinos, but it turns out our faces are the problem.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, Deleted member 4464, Deathrasher42 and 7 others
@Arkantos thoughts on this thread?

Too bad ricecels cant do this. Before I was blackpilled, I used to think latinas would love asian guys since we are more dominant than latinos, but it turns out our faces are the problem.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Basedtheticz, thotbuster3000, alex569 and 7 others
I think the more cosmopolitan places would be be best. If you go to bolivia you would probably mog all the men there. But the culture isnt quite westernized like mexico or brazil, so you wouldnt have an easy time trying to fuck some lady in a one night stand. But in mexico city or sao paulo there would probably be more women willing to fuck a white gringo as a casual thing. They would probably be more likely to know some english as well

• +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, alex569 and Deleted member 7776
I think the more cosmopolitan places would be be best. If you go to bolivia you would probably mog all the men there. But the culture isnt quite westernized like mexico or brazil, so you wouldnt have an easy time trying to fuck some lady in a one night stand. But in mexico city or sao paulo there would probably be more women willing to fuck a white gringo as a casual thing
Where are you from?

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe
Hate this shit

• So Sad
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 5683, 6’1cel, Patient A and 1 other person
There isn’t. An average white guy will perform poorly in South America where there are foids worth slaying.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Blackout.xl, Deleted member 5683, 6’1cel and 8 others
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Taylorswift
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4464, Copeful and Deleted member 6191
personal experience?
Not really but I have a friend who works at a lithium mining company in Chile and he is an average 5’9 white guy. I asked him if he went on dates and he told me that he tried Tinder but uninstalled it after he got “underwhelming results” aka did shit. And this in Chile, let alone countries or cities like Mexico City or Rio De Janeiro.

He is now married to a white foid who is his co-worker BTW.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, Deleted member 7776 and reptiles
Not really but I have a friend who works at a lithium mining company in Chile and he is an average 5’9 white guy. I asked him if he went on dates and he told me that he tried Tinder but uninstalled it after he got “underwhelming results” aka did shit. And this in Chile, let alone countries or cities like Mexico City or Rio De Janeiro.

What do you do for work BTW ?

DAMN holy shit.. working at a lithium mining company in fucking chile... what an interesting guy tbh

I got 250 matches in 10 hours in chile (not bragging, personal experiences)

DAMN holy shit.. working at a lithium mining company in fucking chile... what an interesting guy tbh

I got 250 matches in 10 hours in chile (not bragging, personal experiences)
Yeah well you are a Chadlite which is more than enough to slay in Chile. Average middle aged white guy won’t get shit unless the foids expect a green card or visa in return.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 7776
In Latin American countries most women will roll a red carpet for white American men...

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5292, Deleted member 10104 and Deleted member 7776
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5683, SadnessWYJ, Deathrasher42 and 7 others
Cope. Ricecels have a much higher iq and far greater military capabilities than latinos. Also the average martialartsmaxxed ricecel could easily kill a latino, much less injure one, in a fight.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: alex569, Deathrasher42, 6485b025t and 3 others

Wtf how is your average 80 iq 5'2" mestizo mexican more dominant than a 120 iq 6'0" mongolian whose ancestors drank blood of dying roman soldiers in the battlefield? The top rices are much more high t and dark triad and intelligent than your average beaner. Not to mention that unlike beaners, ricecels, at least koreans and japanese and mongolians, were never COLONIZED.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deathrasher42, 6485b025t, Deleted member 10104 and 3 others
Wtf how is your average 80 iq 5'2" mestizo mexican more dominant than a 120 iq 6'0" mongolian whose ancestors drank blood of dying roman soldiers in the battlefield? The top rices are much more high t and dark triad and intelligent than your average beaner. Not to mention that unlike beaners, ricecels, at least koreans and japanese and mongolians, were never COLONIZED.
@Won'tStopNoodling are you brain damaged? Are you too low iq to understand what I literally just said?

Anywhere tbh. Go to Mexico Paras (Small as fuck city) on February 17-20 and there is a huge parade with

lmao wtf just looked this place up. Population 770. Trying to imagine rolling in there to a town where everyone knows each other looking to fuck a teenage Mexican bitch. Where would one even stay..could we stay with you?

bunch of JB's willing to fuck any white guy

Source- Trust me bro

What did you see there that makes you say this

@lutte is gingercel (worst pheno for a white guy) and still slayed on South American tinder
Ok? If you have bones and collagen as a ginger you’ll get girls. Contrast matters

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5683 and Taylorswift
lmao wtf just looked this place up. Population 770. Trying to imagine rolling in there to a town where everyone knows each other looking to fuck a teenage Mexican bitch. Where would one even stay..could we stay with you?

What did you see there that makes you say this
When I go there are always a bunch of 17 yr old JB's throwing ioi's at me, but I was always too high inhib to act on them. Next time I go I'll know better. Yeah my family owns a house there, you tryna stay with us jfl :lul: :lul:

I will not advice it bro, you can get kidnapped, ive seen it, etnics are almost carrying some type of gun, i actually carry knife sometimes ngl.

Im not joking there are some guys in my neigboorhood that carry heat and they monopolize women, people are more violent because justice doesn't work here, so there are guys with literally a couple of kills and they never go to jail if they have enough money for the cops

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard and alex569
My country have the most beautiful women's in the world, and at the moment we are in the middle of the biggest crisis in our history.
So, if you have money and a first world passport, you can easily slay here and fuck pretty gold diggers.

When I go there are always a bunch of 17 yr old JB's throwing ioi's at me, but I was always too high inhib to act on them. Next time I go I'll know better. Yeah my family owns a house there, you tryna stay with us jfl :lul: :lul:

yup gonna come thru and pop niños in the JBs all weekend

• JFL