Incel Trait: Girls Don't Move When Walking By You On The Sidewalk

SHARK

SHARK

Kraken
Fuck this shit pissed me off so much when it happened years ago (twice). Walking down a sidewalk and a group of girls is walking towards me, and they don't move out of the way, so I have to walk on the grass. Thankfully I'm blackpilled and hate women now so I will just walk right into them next time it happens. Entitled cunts.

Ugly men are INVISIBLE to women. I've seen it time and time again.

Redpill comics pic 17

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, Justttt and autistic_tendencies
cuck if you don't push the whores off... happened to me three times, one time the whore fell down on the ground, when she turned back to look at me, i gave her Richard Ramirez rapist eye look

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and AscendenceImminent
cuck if you don't push the whores off... happened to me three times, one time the whore fell down on the ground, when she turned back to look at me, i gave her Richard Ramirez rapist eye look
Enlil

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hades, Deleted member 1464, Catawampus and 1 other person
Based

Nah foids always move aside instantly for me, dunno why tbh

Good idea. Usually its tall foids that don't move.
I'll walk face first into their tits next time

• JFL
Reactions: chadpreetinthemaking
Ngl i feel like melbourne foids would yell rape if you did that as non chad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Girls move aside if they see an ugly fucker.

They want to be close to good looking men in e every situation

Everyone moves for me

Thing is right all foids move aside for me, i thinj looking fairly masc/low trust has to do with it