Indian Blackpill youtuber with 250k subs

D

DePoop

Iron
There's this nigga called "Chadtag" who makes Blackpill/Redpill content in hindi on YT. I have been watching him since 2023, he was an .org user in the past as I once found a very old post of him asking for ratings here (I don't have the link).
If anyone recognises this nigga as an .org user or has seen his face here b4, pls lemme know.

• JFL
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ
That cretinoid is a redpiller or larping as one to grift, not a blackpiller bud.

• +1
Reactions: Mandibular
Hashtaggolu

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, itzyaboyJJ, Clark69 and 2 others
That cretinoid is a redpiller or larping as one to grift, not a blackpiller bud.
his views are pretty mixed and keep changing. He's heavily promoting looksmaxxing tho

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and DePoop
This doesn't even make sense. Pajeet 'dating' isn't like the West, you go to your auntie and she introduces you to a curry bitch. Looks don't matter in India cause casual dating doesn't exist there

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Chadeep, wrist cry and 1 other person
This doesn't even make sense. Pajeet 'dating' isn't like the West, you go to your auntie and she introduces you to a curry bitch. Looks don't matter in India cause casual dating doesn't exist there
pajeet dating is evolving nigga. Curry normies get no foids nowadays, you have to be good looking and tall in India too from what I have observed.

you must be heavily retarted to make assumptions about a country without having visited it :lul::lul:

Last edited:
pajeet dating is evolving nigga. Curry normies get no foids nowadays, you have to be good looking and tall in India too from what I have observed.
not true

thanks bhai, do you have the link to this post or any other posts?
many of this guy's guide videos are straight-up copies of BOTB threads, I'm pretty sure he still lurks around here as an unregistered user

this site is braindead when it comes to handling deleted users and their privacy

you must be heavily retarted to make assumptions about a country without having visited it :lul::lul:
curry foids living in India want tall chads now. Yeah a guy can get an arranged marriage, but his wife will probably be a used up hoe from her college years and will probably keep cheating on him. 7 out of 10 married indian women actively cheat

curry foids living in India want tall chads now. Yeah a guy can get an arranged marriage, but his wife will probably be a used up hoe from her college years and will probably keep cheating on him. 7 out of 10 married indian women actively cheat
I live in the place you're so casually throwing the assumptions about
1. Yes, looks matter here too.
2. Females are hypocritical about what and who they want. Tall ogre or short chad
3. The used up females don't peak in college, they peak in HS :lul:.
4. Women do cheat but it's sometimes with the most subhuman man you've EVER seen.
5. Tall really doesn't exist in India. Im 5'11 and by far heightmog 94% of the population with my lifts. Women here tend to go to males preferably within their height range. It's only the fat deathsluts that need a 6'5 man

I live in the place you're so casually throwing the assumptions about
1. Yes, looks matter here too.
2. Females are hypocritical about what and who they want. Tall ogre or short chad
3. The used up females don't peak in college, they peak in HS :lul:.
4. Women do cheat but it's sometimes with the most subhuman man you've EVER seen.
5. Tall really doesn't exist in India. Im 5'11 and by far heightmog 94% of the population with my lifts. Women here tend to go to males preferably within their height range. It's only the fat deathsluts that need a 6'5 man
they peak in HS too, mb.
I agree with you, what I was tryna say was that India isn't some place where a ltn can get a foid easily.
Avg. height in India is quite low, but I've seen many guys 6ft+, and women's standards are increasing

That guy was an annoying fag when he was here

• JFL
Reactions: DePoop
they peak in HS too, mb.
I agree with you, what I was tryna say was that India isn't some place where a ltn can get a foid easily.
Avg. height in India is quite low, but I've seen many guys 6ft+, and women's standards are increasing
heightism is kind of getting true ngl
but we wear lifts to fraud 6' so its all good.
but face is equally as important here

• +1
Reactions: DePoop