Insane hair systems ascension

SubhumanCurrycel

SubhumanCurrycel

It’s just hair bro
He didn’t provide pics beforehand but even when I visualise it can’t imagine this guy bald

Even redditors are fully hairpilled

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Descargue96, LooksmaxxHopeful, Deleted member 11134 and 10 others
@Baldingman1998 lifefuel

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and SubhumanCurrycel
Guy is literally named Chad jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, Preoximerianas, Deleted member and 3 others
Tressless is pretty blackpilled because they've seen the effects losing points in your looks will give you.

• +1
Reactions: Descargue96, Deleted member and SubhumanCurrycel
looks insane

this is the go, instead of waiting for a transplant that takes a year and could get shit results

• +1
Reactions: Descargue96, Nautica, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 3 others
looks insane

this is the go, instead of waiting for a transplant that takes a year and could get shit results
problem is the hairline. You basically can't expose it with a hair system. (wear your hair styled up or back).

Up close you can see the corn row lines or other irregularities from the 'root' and sometimes the edge of the parameter (lace or poly)

I got a transplant last week. Might need a 2nd for perfect density next year. Who knows. But I quite like the idea of wearing a hair system behind my transplant if I ever go proper bald. Best of both worlds. Can expose my hairline and have a mop of hair, too

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Deleted member 14677
problem is the hairline. You basically can't expose it with a hair system. (wear your hair styled up or back).

Up close you can see the corn row lines or other irregularities from the 'root' and sometimes the edge of the parameter (lace or poly)

I got a transplant last week. Might need a 2nd for perfect density next year. Who knows. But I quite like the idea of wearing a hair system behind my transplant if I ever go proper bald. Best of both worlds. Can expose my hairline and have a mop of hair, too
wonder if you’d be anxious wearing a hair system thinking the glue will loosen, it’s meant to last 6 weeks at a time

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 15884
wonder if you’d be anxious wearing a hair system thinking the glue will loosen, it’s meant to last 6 weeks at a time
i've worn one before (once) on a night out as a test. Looked great. (basically just to fraud my nw3 too an nw 1.5)
You don't need to worry about the glue loosening or it falling off your head like a wig lol. People skydive and go swimming in them and shit. It would last a week or 2 before you might want to do a 'touch up' and clean some glue off and reattach it

As I say, the only reason to be anxious would be if you were wearing a style that exposed the hairline and then there's a risk of beig found out (but even then the chances would be fairly slim. Only if someone happens to have a very keen eye and be looking close at your hairline would there be a problem)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14677
lol. This must have been it. Found it on my camera roll from way back

• +1
i've worn one before (once) on a night out as a test. Looked great. (basically just to fraud my nw3 too an nw 1.5)
You don't need to worry about the glue loosening or it falling off your head like a wig lol. People skydive and go swimming in them and shit. It would last a week or 2 before you might want to do a 'touch up' and clean some glue off and reattach it

As I say, the only reason to be anxious would be if you were wearing a style that exposed the hairline and then there's a risk of beig found out (but even then the chances would be fairly slim. Only if someone happens to have a very keen eye and be looking close at your hairline would there be a problem)
is it usually 2 years before needing a new one since the hair falls out doesn’t it? and are the products worth buying to treat hair systems or they just for marketing?

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
is it usually 2 years before needing a new one since the hair falls out doesn’t it? and are the products worth buying to treat hair systems or they just for marketing?
Wouldn't last 2 years. Would degrade and lose too much hair by then. I'm sure some here wear them who know a lot better than me though. (I only bought one years ago out of curiosity) Wouldn't bother with the products. It will last depending on how often you wear it, your lifestyle and how rough you are with it etc etc. Id' guess around 6 months shelf life?

Had a transplant last week so we'll see how i'm looking next summer and decide my next play from that point

• +1
Holy fuck he looks so good. Off that side profile photo 6.5 psl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Nautica, Baldingman1998, SubhumanCurrycel and 1 other person
I had a hairsystem and it just felt gay to have a toupet on my head.
I mean, if you're fine with it, go for it.
But I just couldn't do it.
I prefer beeing bald over beeing feminine gaylord.

• +1
I had a hairsystem and it just felt gay to have a toupet on my head.
I mean, if you're fine with it, go for it.
But I just couldn't do it.
I prefer beeing bald over beeing feminine gaylord.

even as a completely retarded coper it's impossible to not be hairpilled :feelsmage:

• +1