Insane Sleap Apnea/Bimax result

CursedOne

CursedOne

we are all irrelevant
This guy had bimax to cure his sleap apnea in the "seegarten clinic" in germany.
look at this fucking insane result. The result is Dr. Sailertier
Why is this result unkown here....
116676275_111806677161233_8073794502988450897_n.jpg

vorher means before
btw. 2 tag bis 8 wocen nach op = 2 days til 8 weeks postop

before after
17932288_158040164723294_3396658977482735616_n.jpg

@Lorsss
@Over
@Germania

they called it
Bimaxilläres Rotation Advancement

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, Chadelite, Uglybrazilian and 11 others
Wow that swelling is insane. Amazing results though..

any idea how many mm of advancement?

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss, Lev Peshkov and CursedOne
lefort gang incoming

@Mohamad

• +1
Reactions: Boldandbeautiful, CursedOne and Deleted member 5912
insane who's the fucking doc

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
This is CCW Rotation. Nothing new. Guy had a great base to begin with.

Yeah looks like he already had above average forward growth in his “before” state tbh

• +1
Reactions: Nation
“Surgery is cope bro” “Just accept yourself bro”:soy:

• JFL
Reactions: CursedOne and WannaBeA6
This guy had bimax to cure his sleap apnea in the "seegarten clinic" in germany.
look at this fucking insane result. The result is Dr. Sailertier
Why is this result unkown here....
116676275_111806677161233_8073794502988450897_n.jpg

vorher means before
btw. 2 tag bis 8 wocen nach op = 2 days til 8 weeks postop

before after
17932288_158040164723294_3396658977482735616_n.jpg

@Lorsss
@Over
@Germania

they called it
Bimaxilläres Rotation Advancement
Who is your avi give full res holy shit DOM terachad

So that clinic in Heidelberg? The most beautiful German city ngl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873 and CursedOne
is it common to do bimax as a cure for sleep apnea? that would be great

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne
So what’s better? High lefort 1 plus BSSO or standard lefort 1 plus BSSO with counterclockwise rotation? Because I’m pretty sure you can’t do CCW with a high LF1 right

is it common to do bimax as a cure for sleep apnea? that would be great
I wouldn't say common as in "most people who have sleep apnea get bimax". But it isn't uncommon and is a common reason to get the surgery in the first place. Plus, that's what gets insurance to cover some of it in the majority of cases.

• +1
Reactions: highT and AutisticBeaner
So what’s better? High lefort 1 plus BSSO or standard lefort 1 plus BSSO with counterclockwise rotation? Because I’m pretty sure you can’t do CCW with a high LF1 right
It's not like that at all. It totally depends on the needs of the patient. There is no such thing as something like "CCW rotation is better than everything else". Some patients are better off with no rotation. Some are better off with CW rotation. Some are better off moving the mandible backwards.

• +1
Reactions: highT
It's not like that at all. It totally depends on the needs of the patient. There is no such thing as something like "CCW rotation is better than everything else". Some patients are better off with no rotation. Some are better off with CW rotation. Some are better off moving the mandible backwards.
Gotcha. I need both jaws moved equally forward with CCW rotation but my paranasal area is hollowed and so my nose looks overprojected. Is there a way to do the high LF1 with the CCW rotation?

Gotcha. I need both jaws moved equally forward with CCW rotation but my paranasal area is hollowed and so my nose looks overprojected. Is there a way to do the high LF1 with the CCW rotation?
Yes, depending on the surgeon. Consult with a few. Just don't go in saying, "this is what I need". Bring up areas you have problems with, but let them guide you. Once you have a couple-few consults you can look at their plans and make a decision.

• +1
Reactions: Morpheus
Was zum..?? Das sieht nach Implantaten aus ohne witz. Warum kennt die klinik hier keiner ?

@Lorsss
whats the difference between curing sleap apnea and normal bimax?

dr sailer is god tier for invasive surgeries like lefort/ full face changed, eppley for all around implants, taban for eyes

are those the 3 surgeon gods currently? or am i missing any

dr sailer is god tier for invasive surgeries like lefort/ full face changed, eppley for all around implants, taban for eyes

are those the 3 surgeon gods currently? or am i missing any
You’d be crazy to get jaw surgery inside the US for 50K-60K dollars when you can get it overseas from still very good surgeons for like $20K.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2506 and CursedOne
You’d be crazy to get jaw surgery inside the US for 50K-60K dollars when you can get it overseas from still very good surgeons for like $20K.
I don't need jaw surgery I just need LL and some other minor things

South Korea is best for cheap top tier work no? Common surgery destinations for ethnics like Turkey regularly botch tourists and kick them out jfl

my uncle is the doc, ama

if you paypal me 5k i can get you guys a group discount. jfl

I don't need jaw surgery I just need LL and some other minor things

South Korea is best for cheap top tier work no? Common surgery destinations for ethnics like Turkey regularly botch tourists and kick them out jfl
I’m looking more towards Eastern Europe for my jaw surgery. Not sure on the exact doctor, I’ll figure that out once I have enough money saved up to get both bimax and almond eye surgery from Taban in the same year. Currently I have $25K saved up just from the past 6 months so I’m getting there and I should be able to do them both next year.

You’re really getting leg lengthening? I’m 5’9 and while it does suck to be shorter, it’s just not at all worth it for me. Like $100k, sacrificing a prime year of your life, making your proportions look more off, and then being far less mobile the rest of your life and most likely having to get a wheelchair in your later years. I have too many hobbies like weightlifting, boxing, hiking, and what not that I would hate to have affected.

I’m looking more towards Eastern Europe for my jaw surgery. Not sure on the exact doctor, I’ll figure that out once I have enough money saved up to get both bimax and almond eye surgery from Taban in the same year. Currently I have $25K saved up just from the past 6 months so I’m getting there and I should be able to do them both next year.

You’re really getting leg lengthening? I’m 5’9 and while it does suck to be shorter, it’s just not at all worth it for me. Like $100k, sacrificing a prime year of your life, making your proportions look more off, and then being far less mobile the rest of your life and most likely having to get a wheelchair in your later years. I have too many hobbies like weightlifting, boxing, hiking, and what not that I would hate to have affected.
Well I know nothing about prices and surgery quality for destination-procedures, but East Europe is generally great for implants, for specific stuff like ethnic rhino u need to head to the middle east, for a V shape face u need to go to South Korea, for eyes go to Taban, etc

And LL is DEFINITELY worth it. 2 years ago in 2018, the procedure is advanced asf, they put the metal inside your bone so u actually have more support and its discreet, you can walk an hour after the procedure, fully heals in a year and you can sprint and run after and squat weights. And 100k for going from 5'9 to potentially 6'1 is worth millions, you will get 40% more women than you normally would.

If this was 2 years ago, imagine how good it will be 7 years later if you decide to get it, technology is rising faster as manlet hate and blackpill is at an all time high, and zoomers are 6ft average nowadays so again more people are getting it

I was gonna get 5'8->6'0 4 inch LL, 2 inches tibia 2 inches femur, but I grew to 5'11 and stopped I'm pretty sure.

Well I know nothing about prices and surgery quality for destination-procedures, but East Europe is generally great for implants, for specific stuff like ethnic rhino u need to head to the middle east, for a V shape face u need to go to South Korea, for eyes go to Taban, etc

And LL is DEFINITELY worth it. 2 years ago in 2018, the procedure is advanced asf, they put the metal inside your bone so u actually have more support and its discreet, you can walk an hour after the procedure, fully heals in a year and you can sprint and run after and squat weights. And 100k for going from 5'9 to potentially 6'1 is worth millions, you will get 40% more women than you normally would.

If this was 2 years ago, imagine how good it will be 7 years later if you decide to get it, technology is rising faster as manlet hate and blackpill is at an all time high, and zoomers are 6ft average nowadays so again more people are getting it

I was gonna get 5'8->6'0 4 inch LL, 2 inches tibia 2 inches femur, but I grew to 5'11 and stopped I'm pretty sure.

Fair point about it becoming more advanced. But $100k is just a lot of money man and I’m still not convinced proportions won’t look odd in real life. Most people who are 6ft have 6’1-6’3 wingspans and broad shoulders and a long torso. If you’re 5’8 and only increasing your leg length you’re going to look strange. I’m 5’9 and I really can’t recall many times where my height has really hurt me significantly when it comes to girls, both irl and on dating apps. Being taller would obviously help, but there are soo many girls out there that even if 50% of them are writing you off for not meeting their min height requirement it really doesn’t matter because you still have more than enough options who won’t care much. It’s different than face because 99% of good looking girls aren’t going to give a guy who’s not good looking a chance.

• +1
Reactions: hairyballscel