Instagrammaxxing: What are the best forum guides on forum?

eyes

eyes

22| 6'3 | 5+ PSL (Sept '23)
I have about 600 followers which is a giga normie number.

I have a MTN friend with about 10k followers and he just showed me the live proof that loads of girls text him all the time, even him ghosting them, yet I rarely have random foids texting me.

Brutal fame pill :blackpill:

How do you Instagrammaxx naturally? Is a private profile failo? Should I use a smilepilled photo or fuckboy photo?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: humanoidsub7, TeenAscender, Sondern and 1 other person
Ur not 5,25 PSL if u struggle getting followers

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 45760, EggKing, schizo echochamber and 4 others
make a chad account instagram make a chadfish advertise on tinder

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, Hero of the Imperium and eyes
Over for lack of social mediacels

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: humanoidsub7, TeenAscender, eyes and 1 other person
ig is boring as fuck ngl, only purpose it serves is to look at bitches and soccer highlights

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nanefer, TheBrownOne, humanoidsub7 and 2 others
ig is boring as fuck ngl, only purpose it serves is to look at bitches and soccer highlights
fr bro. mfs who date and text on isntagram r so corny bro

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and eyes

I have a MTN friend with about 10k followers and he just showed me the live proof that loads of girls text him all the time, even him ghosting them, yet I rarely have random foids texting me.

How do you Instagrammaxx naturally? Is a private profile failo? Should I use a smilepilled photo or fuckboy photo?
dating using insta is the corniest thing ever. have the people that add u dont even live 500 miles clsoe to you. just use snapcaht or tinder theory

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: schizo echochamber, humanoidsub7 and eyes
dating using insta is the corniest thing ever. have the people that add u dont even live 500 miles clsoe to you. just use snapcaht or tinder theory
it's good for meeting people in your town because of mutual followers: they will see that you're a friend of their friends and follow you sometimes, but texting there sucks ass lmao. I used to do it with my itis and the browser version of DMs is fucking atrocious.

• +1
Reactions: fuse and eyes
Here you go boyo:

• +1
Reactions: schizo echochamber, humanoidsub7, wayme and 2 others
not for dating purpose. validation and rep feels good. I'm already in a ltr. i use snap and used tinder/hinge previously.

it's good for meeting people in your town because of mutual followers: they will see that you're a friend of their friends and follow you sometimes, but texting there sucks ass lmao. I used to do it with my itis and the browser version of DMs is fucking atrocious.

yup i want it in order to get to know interesting/ high profile people and networkmaxx/repmaxx

Ur not 5,25 PSL if u struggle getting followers

my account is a private account, i have only added my friends so far. wouldnt call this a struggling tho

I wanna instagrammaxx without tiktokmaxxing

Just wanna learn how to do it without being faggy

Faggy normies and HTNs get thousands of followers easily by tiktokmaxxing and reelsmaxxing

Here you go boyo:
thanks a lot man

make a chad account instagram make a chadfish advertise on tinder
wouldnt that attract only tinder thots? I doubt I would gain much followers as even tinder thots with IGs on their profile barely have followers

i need a beginner tier influencer popularity in general ( 5-10k followers)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and Fatal Ambition

• +1
Reactions: eyes

Tbh 600 followers for a 21 year old is a failo. I’m 17 and have a bit over 700 followers but most half NT guys have 900+ followers and 700 is normie as shit. Once I college I hear that ur follower count blows tf up tho. I hear that if u want to buy followers a good ratio is 8:2 real followers to bought followers

I don’t even use instagram anymore cause it’s boring just like @DelonLover1999 said.

Tbh 600 followers for a 21 year old is a failo. I’m 17 and have a bit over 700 followers but most half NT guys have 900+ followers and 700 is normie as shit. Once I college I hear that ur follower count blows tf up tho. I hear that if u want to buy followers a good ratio is 8:2 real followers to bought followers
yea opened it a year ago

i was too lazy to instagrammaxx so i haven't focused on instagram at all

some of the hyper NT raving partying foids/ males that i have met through had 200-400 followers, so if you're above average NTness/ looks, I doubt that would be a major failo at all

but as a looksmaxxer you gotta maxxx out all your stats so 5k plus or rot

• +1
Reactions: TeenAscender
i have sub 150 followers help me pls

yea opened it a year ago

i was too lazy to instagrammaxx so i haven't focused on instagram at all

some of the hyper NT raving partying foids/ males that i have met through had 200-400 followers, so if you're above average NTness/ looks, I doubt that would be a major failo at all

but as a looksmaxxer you gotta maxxx out all your stats so 5k plus or rot
Tbh I think over 1.5-2k is good enough getting 5K real people as followers sounds kinda hard tbh

• +1
Reactions: eyes
Tbh I think over 1.5-2k is good enough getting 5K real people as followers sounds kinda hard tbh
i have a mtn friend who has close to 10k natural.

1.5k doesn't have any significant halo than 500 imo.

• +1
Reactions: TeenAscender
jfl update:

instagrammaxxing is easy af if you have above average looks.

i started mass following girls from my uni & other universities yesterday and got a success ratio of 96/100 with good looking pfp (smilepilled) and old meh pics on a private account

if i follow 100 girls a day, by the end of a week i will have 1500 followers which will be massively girls.

just have a good smile and above average looks theory.

Last edited:
jfl update:

instagrammaxxing is easy af if you have above average looks.

i started mass following girls from my uni & other universities yesterday and got a success ratio of 96/100 with good looking pfp (smilepilled) and old meh pics on a private account

if i follow 100 girls a day, by the end of a week i will have 1500 followers which will be massively girls.

just have a good smile and above average looks theory.
update: miscalculation because instagram didn't updated that time

it's 170/1 so it seems like only one unfollowed, i will also unfollow some <mtb once I reach 1500
:blackpill:

any more tips to followercountmaxx and socialmediamaxx?

Last edited: