Instead of sauna-maxxing for hgh can i Jus go into boiling boiling hot water bath??

i14bytes

i14bytes

Bronze
I just did this and i kid you not I fainted after, and woke up like right now. Idgaf tho cuz i need hgh and height!. I was actually scared i was gonna die when i fainted but now i can say im not going school cuz im sick

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
I just did this and i kid you not I fainted after, and woke up like right now. Idgaf tho cuz i need hgh and height!. I was actually scared i was gonna die when i fainted but now i can say im not going school cuz im sick
wtf are you joking rn?

• JFL
Reactions: i14bytes
idk looksmax.org made me kind of autistic ibr. i was normal before
man if you want to fuck yourself keep doing that boiling water shit

• +1
Reactions: Outlier
man if you want to fuck yourself keep doing that boiling water shit
i thought it has to be above 45 degrees celsius and mine was 55 so it shouldve worked

Just Inject holy shit

Retard nearly killed himself for minuscule height gains.

• JFL
Reactions: Fiqh
either way my question, can it be used as a subsitute?

either way my question, can it be used as a subsitute?
It'll only boost your natural hgh production.
Nothing is a substitute for pure Hgh

Don't do this. You're putting your body in a state of shock with no benefit. If you need a home sauna just turn on the shower and let it run at full while keeping the bathroom door closed with a towel at the bottom to block the crack. As long as it's closed off from the rest of your house you can have something that resembles the environment of a sauna.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
Get mk677 and run it with Cjc no dac and Ghrp2
also rn ive ascended mroe from last time and am definitely htn, i am nto gonna post face here cu digital footprint, so i dont want mk677 messing up face.

Don't do this. You're putting your body in a state of shock with no benefit. If you need a home sauna just turn on the shower and let it run at full while keeping the bathroom door closed with a towel at the bottom to block the crack. As long as it's closed off from the rest of your house you can have something that resembles the environment of a sauna.
hm ok good idea

• +1
Reactions: Outlier
also rn ive ascended mroe from last time and am definitely htn, i am nto gonna post face here cu digital footprint, so i dont want mk677 messing up face.
Mk will not mess up ur face lmao

Saunas are homo erotic just lol

I used to take super hot showers it ruined my hair and skin.

• +1
Reactions: shabby890
Grew about a inch in a month
thats actually really good can you come into dms and tell me more about mk677 and the stuff ur taking cuz im unkolwedgable

Milk and sugar

keep doing it (y)

• JFL
Jfl
Why do you think your HGH is increasing when you're literally almost dying?
Oh yeah, because it's being used to make you taller!! :feelsuhh:

Jfl
oh well, i learned from this experience. plus now ill be motivated for a few days to be useful cuz i nearly died.

Jfl
I do think its a good way to jump start production these days people do so little physical activity that you need to do extreme stuff like this

eat cheese and milk and you will grow super fast

overdose on those two things

eat cheese and milk and you will grow super fast

overdose on those two things
already doing, i dont wanna descend my face by beoming too fat tho

luckily my face looks lean at 25% body fat, so i have rlly rlly rlly good potential cuz good bones

Jump into giga hott watuh also season your body with peper and lime and other shit

• JFL