Iran even hit israeli bases in gaza

vaseqmoherad

vaseqmoherad

Kraken
likely many israeli terrorists are killed and many tanks and armored vehicles are knocked out.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer, Bars, borntosuffer and 18 others
never been prouder to be Iranian

• +1
  • Love it
  • WTF
Reactions: SwissArms, Nigger, Bars and 25 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: abdullah23k, Nigger, Bars and 14 others
  • +1
Reactions: Bars, borntosuffer, greywind and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, N1666, truthhurts and 3 others
An anti-israeli Iranian? That's very rare on the internet. They are usually the first to suck off Jewish cock.

• +1
Reactions: Bars, deepfuckingvalue, thereallegend and 7 others
An anti-israeli Iranian? That's very rare on the internet. They are usually the first to suck off Jewish cock.
ask him what he thinks of the Shah, most of them won't utter a single bad word about this US puppet.

also me going through my day tomorrow:
likely many israeli terrorists are killed and many tanks and armored vehicles are knocked out.

View attachment 3211720
middle east dancing GIF

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Messar, sportsmogger, itzyaboyJJ and 6 others
Many Iranians who stayed in Iran after the revolution are pro-Palestinian but have little to no internet access. Iranians who left the country, mostly consisting of atheists, jews, christians, etc (who oppose the regime), simply have more online presence and express more pro-Israel opinions. This has created a skewed perception of Iranian opinions online.
Just watch this video.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer, Bars, futureashtray and 7 others
@ahouzeh18 ?
I hate Shah Pahlavi for two main reasons
  • He was pro-Israeli and had ties to the West
  • He didn't give a shit about Islam. He was focused on secularizing the country like Ataturk did in Turkey. He only claimed to be a Muslim out of political necessity.
There's a reason my family didn't flee during the revolution.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Bars, SecularIslamist, greywind and 2 others
ask him what he thinks of the Shah, most of them won't utter a single bad word about this US puppet.
Forgot to tag you. Read my previous reply

• +1
Reactions: Corleone
Not rare at all

Your just consumed by jewtok and jewstagram

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SecularIslamist, greywind, try2beme and 1 other person
I hate Shah Pahlavi for two main reasons
  • He was pro-Israeli and had ties to the West
  • He didn't give a shit about Islam. He was focused on secularizing the country like Ataturk did in Turkey. He only claimed to be a Muslim out of political necessity.
There's a reason my family didn't flee during the revolution.
You right now:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: abdullah23k, greywind, KevinDurder and 2 others
Not rare at all

Your just consumed by jewtok and jewstagram
every single Iranian I met in the West so far was some monarchist and Israel super-fan. They all call themselves Persian instead of Iranian, because they are so ashamed of their country of origin.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, greywind, truthhurts and 3 others
thanks man
every single Iranian I met in the West so far was some monarchist and Israel super-fan. They all call themselves Persian instead of Iranian, because they are so ashamed of their country of origin.
Yep, I'm Iranian (and technically Persian) myself and despise the culture of the Iranian diaspora. Not all of them of course. I know plenty of Iranians where I live (the west) who are Muslim and support Palestine. But for every one of them, there's three jew-loving kafir faggots who say they're from "Persia" jfl

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: abdullah23k, Bars, sportsmogger and 3 others
"In the west" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Nigga gtfo

Iran is taking it up against the jews, while they have the US backing them up. You deserve to be proud.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, greywind, try2beme and 1 other person
Iran is taking it up against the jews, while they have the US backing them up. You deserve to be proud.
iran mogs hard tbh. its like a north korea that actually projects its power. even chinese dont do shit like this while being 2nd power in the world,and likely 1st in dozen years.

• +1
Reactions: Bars and spongebob
Jfl there was this Iranian international student in one class I had a while back, when the professor asked him where he was from he said Persia :feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bars, sportsmogger, yeeyeeslayer and 7 others
over for Iran

• +1
Reactions: geenk worg
Any videos of actual damage?

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and try2beme
israel military would whoop iran‘s
Iran is ranked 14th while Israel’s 17th on global fire power but the thing is that Israel has nukes while Iran doesn’t

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
israel military would whoop iran‘s
do you know what these strikes mean? iran can hit anywhere in israel with great accuracy!! no mather how preotected it is!! 90+% of the missiles hit the target.

this time it was military and intelligence bases, next time it will be civilian infrastructure, and the next time dimona nuclear facility!

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
Honeslty just nuke the middle east complely, retarded ass sand monkeys are gonna start ww3

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, ahouzeh18, moredatesmorerapes and 3 others
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton and yeeyeeslayer
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts and vaseqmoherad
do you know what these strikes mean? iran can hit anywhere in israel with great accuracy!! no mather how preotected it is!! 90+% of the missiles hit the target.

this time it was military and intelligence bases, next time it will be civilian infrastructure, and the next time dimona nuclear facility!
israel has even better capabilities

and like @yeeyeeslayer said, israel has nukes, which means iran wont risk provoking them too much probably

• +1
Reactions: greywind, truthhurts and yeeyeeslayer

and like @yeeyeeslayer said, israel has nukes, which means iran wont risk provoking them too much probably
iran is on nuclear weapon threshold like japan and south korea.

and like @yeeyeeslayer said, israel has nukes,
Iran might get them soon esp if democrats/Kamala wins this next election
which means iran wont risk provoking them too much probably
Yeah no Iran doesn’t want a full blown war with Israel but they have to respond with something at least cuz otherwise they look really bad

• +1
Reactions: Bars, greywind and truthhurts
Ngl I’m shit scared wow
Idk what to do
I’m in a diff town from my family rn

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ahouzeh18 and raleqtambrobret

They have literally declared a state of war with them as of 2 hours ago
My country’s stupid as fuck

Iran might get them soon esp if democrats/Kamala wins this next election

Yeah no Iran doesn’t want a full blown war with Israel but they have to respond with something at least cuz otherwise they look really bad
iran's new missile khoramshahr 4 is literally made for carrying nuclear warheads. and has enough uranium for 25-50 nukes. if israel gives a hard response iran will definitely make the bomb.

• +1
Reactions: Bars and yeeyeeslayer
Even when Israel is under attack Gaza is attacked

no nato is doing that to russia.
What do you think is going to happen if Iran keeps doing this, the Jews control the world countries are gonna go help them and they others will help iran.

I understand that you are proud of your country and pedophilic religions but the smart thing to do would be just give up the terrorists that you love and support so much and live in peace.

I have roots in ukraine but id rather have half of ukraine controlled by russia then WW3 because I know that their efforts are futile. Same with Iran,Palestine and Israel, all will suffer great losses, and for what? The jews will prevail like always but not without millions dead.

• JFL
Reactions: raleqtambrobret
Jews assasinated 3 of the biggest iranian leaders and all iran did was launch like 20 rockets?

Its like a fucking chiuaua biting ur ankle

Israel flattened gaza, is gonna flatten lebanon and all these abused shia dogs can do is launch 20$ temu rockets

• +1
Reactions: Bars, geenk worg and Gengar
Jews assasinated 3 of the biggest iranian leaders and all iran did was launch like 20 rockets?

Its like a fucking chiuaua biting ur ankle

Israel flattened gaza, is gonna flatten lebanon and all these abused shia dogs can do is launch 20$ temu rockets
seethe takfiri fag.

The Iranians apparently destroyed approximately 20 F-35 planes

One F-35 plane is worth 1.600.000.000 million dollars. There is only a limited amount of those planes in the world, and every country that has them barely has any including Israel. These planes were used to destroy Gaza and Lebanon constantly against their aidless population who don't have an air force or air defense systems

Also they got a Mossad Headquarters and hit the Neztarim Axis on Gaza.

Perhaps one of the 2 worst days in the history of the Israeli army.

• JFL
Reactions: Bars and geenk worg

One F-35 plane is worth 1.600.000.000 million dollars. There is only a limited amount of those planes in the world, and every country that has them barely has any including Israel. These planes were used to destroy Gaza and Lebanon constantly against their aidless population who don't have an air force or air defense systems

Bro literally said 1.6 billion million dollars

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton, Bars, moredatesmorerapes and 4 others

Where did you get the information that one plane is worth 1.6 billion?

• JFL
Reactions: Bars