Irish men voted the ugliest of all says elite dating site CEO

MakinItHappenReturn

MakinItHappenReturn

Fire burning inside

Irish men have been branded the "undisputed ugliest" in the world by a contentious dating website that only allows attractive people to join.​

Cropped Jami Dornan Getty

Irish men have been branded the "undisputed ugliest" in the world by a contentious dating website that only allows attractive people to join.

A new poll by picky international dating site BeautifulPeople.com has seen Irish males slip to the foot of a table of the world's most attractive nationalities.

Just six percent of Irish single men who applied to land their profiles on the elite Los Angeles-based site were successful - less than any other nationality, and officially Ireland's worst-ever result in the site's annual nation-by-nation "beauty charts".

In contrast, Ireland's women have climbed up the table to sixth overall in the world - their highest-ever ranking and tied with France, with an impressive 35 percent acceptance rate, and just above the United States in the chart.

Colin Farrell Getty

Further analysis of Ireland's data - which is taken from statistics from the island of Ireland as a whole - reveals Dublin to be home to the "most attractive" inhabitants, followed by Cork, Galway and then Belfast. However, romance-hunters from Limerick were most likely to be rejected.

Commenting on the contrasting trends for both Irish men and women, Greg Hodge, Managing Director of BeautifulPeople, said: "There are many examples of very handsome Irish men in Hollywood, such as Cillian Murphy, Colin Farrell, Michael Fassbender and Jamie Dornan.

Cillian murphy 2   getty

"However, this is the exception and not the norm. Unfortunately, when you look at the stats, Irish men are the undisputed ugliest in the world. They really are in a league of their own.

"But Irish women are continuing to improve their beauty rankings. We looked closely into why Irish women are climbing and Irish men are falling in the beauty rankings. What we found is that a large proportion of Irish women are applying from Dublin - known to be one of the more beautiful areas for Irish inhabitants, whereas the majority of male applicants came from Belfast and Galway, as well as more rural areas which historically have housed some of Ireland's least attractive inhabitants."

Cropped MI Michael Fassbender suit Getty

The contentious LA-based dating service - which has a global membership of over 5million - makes no apology for only accepting good-looking singletons.

Although an average of just one in five applicants succeed in gaining membership to the exclusive site, the latest charts confirm once again that success rates vary widely from country to country.

Norway is home to the world's most beautiful women, with over seven out of 10 female applicants accepted to the service, while men from neighbouring Sweden are judged to be the most aesthetically-pleasing nationality.

Hodge has repeatedly stressed he feels no obligation to apologise for running a dating service which is exclusively available to the world's best looking singletons.

He said: "The concept is based on a fundamental human fact - that people want to be with someone they find attractive."

MALE SUCCESS RATES (nation by nation):​

1. Sweden - 60%

2. Brazil - 41%

3. Denmark - 40%

4. Italy - 37%

5. Portugal - 35%

6.Argentina - 32%

7. Norway - 27%

8. Spain - 25%

9. USA - 24%

10. Canada - 23%

>>>

21. IRELAND - 6%

FEMALE SUCCESS RATES (nation by nation):​

1. Norway - 71%

2. Sweden - 62%

3. Iceland - 61%

4. Brazil - 45%

5. Argentina - 43%

6. IRELAND - 35%

6 = France - 35%

8. USA - 32%

9. Canada - 26%

10. Italy - 23%

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn, Xangsane, Deleted member 22099 and 3 others

Irish men have been branded the "undisputed ugliest" in the world by a contentious dating website that only allows attractive people to join.​

View attachment 1911590

Irish men have been branded the "undisputed ugliest" in the world by a contentious dating website that only allows attractive people to join.

A new poll by picky international dating site BeautifulPeople.com has seen Irish males slip to the foot of a table of the world's most attractive nationalities.

Just six percent of Irish single men who applied to land their profiles on the elite Los Angeles-based site were successful - less than any other nationality, and officially Ireland's worst-ever result in the site's annual nation-by-nation "beauty charts".

In contrast, Ireland's women have climbed up the table to sixth overall in the world - their highest-ever ranking and tied with France, with an impressive 35 percent acceptance rate, and just above the United States in the chart.

View attachment 1911594

Further analysis of Ireland's data - which is taken from statistics from the island of Ireland as a whole - reveals Dublin to be home to the "most attractive" inhabitants, followed by Cork, Galway and then Belfast. However, romance-hunters from Limerick were most likely to be rejected.

Commenting on the contrasting trends for both Irish men and women, Greg Hodge, Managing Director of BeautifulPeople, said: "There are many examples of very handsome Irish men in Hollywood, such as Cillian Murphy, Colin Farrell, Michael Fassbender and Jamie Dornan.

View attachment 1911595

"However, this is the exception and not the norm. Unfortunately, when you look at the stats, Irish men are the undisputed ugliest in the world. They really are in a league of their own.

"But Irish women are continuing to improve their beauty rankings. We looked closely into why Irish women are climbing and Irish men are falling in the beauty rankings. What we found is that a large proportion of Irish women are applying from Dublin - known to be one of the more beautiful areas for Irish inhabitants, whereas the majority of male applicants came from Belfast and Galway, as well as more rural areas which historically have housed some of Ireland's least attractive inhabitants."

View attachment 1911596

The contentious LA-based dating service - which has a global membership of over 5million - makes no apology for only accepting good-looking singletons.

Although an average of just one in five applicants succeed in gaining membership to the exclusive site, the latest charts confirm once again that success rates vary widely from country to country.

Norway is home to the world's most beautiful women, with over seven out of 10 female applicants accepted to the service, while men from neighbouring Sweden are judged to be the most aesthetically-pleasing nationality.

Hodge has repeatedly stressed he feels no obligation to apologise for running a dating service which is exclusively available to the world's best looking singletons.

He said: "The concept is based on a fundamental human fact - that people want to be with someone they find attractive."

1. Sweden - 60%

2. Brazil - 41%

3. Denmark - 40%

4. Italy - 37%

5. Portugal - 35%

6.Argentina - 32%

7. Norway - 27%

8. Spain - 25%

9. USA - 24%

10. Canada - 23%

>>>

21. IRELAND - 6%

FEMALE SUCCESS RATES (nation by nation):​

1. Norway - 71%

2. Sweden - 62%

3. Iceland - 61%

4. Brazil - 45%

5. Argentina - 43%

6. IRELAND - 35%

6 = France - 35%

8. USA - 32%

9. Canada - 26%

10. Italy - 23%
Irish are unreduced cm moggers

• +1
Reactions: dimorphism
Imagine being Cillian Murphy and being halo’d by the order of the peaky fucking blinders

So many girls would just have their asses up ready to be ravaged

A girl i dated told me to get cillian murphys haircut

I never recovered from that comment

• +1
Reactions: ChadpreetMaxxer and aBetterMii
irish women highly rated
irish men dead last

reason?

ginger women are hot
ginger men are subhuman

• +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, ChadpreetMaxxer, HarrierDuBois and 11 others
Imagine being Cillian Murphy and being halo’d by the order of the peaky fucking blinders

legit

Screenshot 2022 10 16 at 16 45 50 devils advocate trina  on Twitter

View attachment 1911590

View attachment 1911594

View attachment 1911595

View attachment 1911596

1. Sweden - 60%
It's OVER for nerdic cumskin cucks JFL. Swedish men can NEVER get a beautiful woman alll their woman belong to ethnics. Swedish men are CUCKS.

irish women highly rated
irish men dead last

reason?

ginger women are hot
ginger men are subhuman

It's far more difficult to be attractive as a man.

Not that I agree these girls were anything but mid in this video, it does prove the point that what goes into being GL as a man is far more. Then you have male testosterone as a factor for lower standards, propensity to bald, makeup, a females' SMV due to swipe apps and instagram etc.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lmao, Xangsane and ChiraqJihad
irish women highly rated
irish men dead last

reason?

ginger women are hot
ginger men are subhuman
Sad but you’re 100% right

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22627
Run favela game in 2022 or die.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22627
Where are curries :rage::rage::rage:

Where are curries :rage::rage::rage:

It's a dating site that only allows good looking people.

So you have to audition.

Curries are wise. They won't audition.

Irish on the other hand will, so they record a lot of rejected guys

• +1
Reactions: OnlyWs
It's far more difficult to be attractive as a man.

Not that I agree these girls were anything but mid in this video, it does prove the point that what goes into being GL as a man is far more. Then you have male testosterone as a factor for lower standards, propensity to bald, makeup, a females' SMV due to swipe apps and instagram etc.

you must b stupid to ever think that thess girls would look like that in a male version

most of them have ok bones and in their male versinos they would have more bones and shit

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 19576
you must b stupid to ever think that thess girls would look like that in a male version

most of them have ok bones and in their male versinos they would have more bones and shit

You'#re in denial bro. It's cognitive dissonance. Your mind hasn't digested the truth between the genders.

also let's talk about how every girl magically has a beard that ages them 10 years

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
You'#re in denial bro. It's cognitive dissonance. Your mind hasn't digested the truth between the genders.
bruh i'm just telling u that most of the times they would have better bones in male versions

like the girl in the back with big lips and big eyes and small nose with good jaw would be a chad

bruh i'm just telling u that most of the times they would have better bones in male versions

like the girl in the back with big lips and big eyes and small nose with good jaw would be a chad

Don't bruh me. All those girls were 4s and 5s.

You overrate both sexes lol.

Don't bruh me. All those girls were 4s and 5s.

You overrate both sexes lol.
kys if u think the girl with the blonde and dark hair is a 4 or 5 seriously

what happened to u used to be so based and objective, jfl at your maturity, you got mad because of 2 or 3 other forums dudes beefed u and u became completely subjective
thats not based at all

also let's talk about how every girl magically has a beard that ages them 10 years
100% jfl
in most of the times when girl has good bones the guy also has above average bones (unless brutal genetic recomb)

kys if u think the girl with the blonde and dark hair is a 4 or 5 seriously

what happened to u used to be so based and objective, jfl at your maturity, you got mad because of 2 or 3 other forums dudes beefed u and u became completely subjective
thats not based at all

4/10

4.5/10 and 5/10 if his hairline wasn't fucked

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5.75/10

5/10 and would be 5.5/10 if his hairline was better

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4/10

5/10. Her male equal is actually better looking than her

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5.5/10

5/10. Again if he wasn't norwood 1 he would be her looksmatch

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• +1
Reactions: SwissArms
4/10
View attachment 1911633

View attachment 1911634

5.75/10
View attachment 1911635

View attachment 1911636

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4/10
View attachment 1911639

View attachment 1911640

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5.5/10
View attachment 1911643

View attachment 1911645

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The impression I get watching this back is clearly that the girls were doing this for 'effect' and a 'reaction'.

They clearly were exaggerating because they wanted the thing to go viral on tiktok.

the gingerpill destroyed me

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ChiraqJihad and Deleted member 22627
4/10
View attachment 1911633

View attachment 1911634

5.75/10
View attachment 1911635

View attachment 1911636

4/10
View attachment 1911639

View attachment 1911640

5.5/10
View attachment 1911643

View attachment 1911645

if some of theses guys are 5/10 then ur lower than that

also the girl im talking about is not in the video showing her face app

its the girl in the back with blonde and black hair and tanned skin

if some of theses guys are 5/10 then ur lower than that

also the girl im talking about is not in the video showing her face app

its the girl in the back with blonde and black hair and tanned skin

Because of race. Again you are going to SMV. Keep larping as a Chadlite. I should pull up the Andrew Tate thread where you pretended you were a Chadlite and dating Staceylites on and off.

Bro you talk too much for someone of such low IQ. Learn to shut up and listen. You'll learn more.

Because of race. Again you are going to SMV. Keep larping as a Chadlite. I should pull up the Andrew Tate thread where you pretended you were a Chadlite and dating Staceylites on and off.

Bro you talk too much for someone of such low IQ. Learn to shut up and listen. You'll learn more.
But i did date stacylites and i showed proof to a few users that can confirm it
I looked objectively better than you and this is not biased, its objective from what I see

Me "larping as chadlite" or ugly or anything don't matter. stop bringing completely diff arguments and being biased towards ratings

I am very surprised to see my country Portugal being so high on the list, and also Brazil (an offspring of Portugal).

I always thought we were subhumans ngl @Bvnny.

But i did date stacylites and i showed proof to a few users that can confirm it
I looked objectively better than you and this is not biased, its objective from what I see

Me "larping as chadlite" or ugly or anything don't matter. stop bringing completely diff arguments and being biased towards ratings

You're a fucking larp. Shut the fuck up. Even the BULL comes out with less shit than you.

You have an incel's personality from a product of the feedback loop. Stop talking shit to me, I am bored of it. Silly egocentric boring repetitive fuck.

I'm Irish and it is facts so many guys are ridiculously clapped here. They all have blotchy skin 5'9 either look anorexic or skinny bloated. Of course there are chads but the Irish pheno is so disgusting looking it brings a lot of them down drastically (neutral brown hair, piercing blue eyes, ridiculously pale, blotchy, greasy skin)
I'm lucky because my grandfather's side of the family is black Irish (descended from the Spanish armada) and he was 6'2 and born in 1916 which is like being 6'7 now.
My father is Swedish so I have blond hair blue eyes sallow clear skin + prominent zygos and jaw + 6'2.
My Indian manager didn't believe me when I said I was Irish he literally said that my "bone structure looked like I was German".
Because of immigration as well there are a lot of Tyrones which cuck Irish guys even more. I am grateful every day that I am not fully Irish it is honestly such a death sentence.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn
How can u cope that an ugly guy mogs you now...

I remember the times I fucked several of the white girls in college that would not even see you in their peripheral vision today.

BLOCKED

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19576 and the BULL
I'm Irish and it is facts so many guys are ridiculously clapped here. They all have blotchy skin 5'9 either look anorexic or skinny bloated. Of course there are chads but the Irish pheno is so disgusting looking it brings a lot of them down drastically (neutral brown hair, piercing blue eyes, ridiculously pale, blotchy, greasy skin)
I'm lucky because my grandfather's side of the family is black Irish (descended from the Spanish armada) and he was 6'2 and born in 1916 which is like being 6'7 now.
My father is Swedish so I have blond hair blue eyes sallow clear skin + prominent zygos and jaw + 6'2.
Because of immigration as well there are a lot of Tyrones which cuck Irish guys even more. I am grateful every day that I am not fully Irish it is honestly such a death sentence.

Interesting insight. Thank you.

apparently we have some of the smallest cocks aswell but nobody i know admits to being smaller than 6

I am very surprised to see my country Portugal being so high on the list, and also Brazil (an offspring of Portugal).

I always thought we were subhumans ngl @Bvnny.
That data is flawed tho, I have been aproved by beautifulpeople before, most people there are old and ugly tbh, almost no young ppl on the website.

You have to be sub-4 in order to not be approved, which means Ireland just have more subhuman males relatively to both normies and chads.

Irish mfs and pure anglos are basically western slavs in terms of looks

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
I hate the UK and all those motherfuckers.

Stabbings, Shit wages and Some Ugly Motherfuckers. UK girls are so fucking ugly it pisses me off

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
confirming what i've been saying, italian males mog females to shit, meanwhile there's no trace of UK, both genders are subhuman

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17920
confirming what i've been saying, italian males mog females to shit, meanwhile there's no trace of UK, both genders are subhuman
Italian males are dark triad Moggers

Yes I'm 100% Irish (family name can be traced back 500 years kms) and I can attest to this, we're absolutely disgustingly hideous and I have a few theories as to why.

1. We've lived as a poverty stricken slave class under the british for centuries and survived off nothing but potatoes (not a meme) which has led to every irish person of any beauty, intelligence, strength or anything else of value either being killed off, fleeing the country or taken off this god forsaken island by the English. This is literally recorded in our history. As a result everyone left over is horribly malnourished genetic trash left to fester here forever

2. Despite living in modern times the Irish STILL chose to live as a horribly malnourished slave class. The average Irish person is determined to eat as much garbage quality food, drink as much alcohol and smoke as much as possible until they've done irreversable damage to their health and then pass it all down to a child at the ripe old age of the average marriage here which is 35. Irish are determined to do as much damage to both themelves and then therefore their child's health as possible. We have one of the highest rates of obesity in the world outside of US. We have an "inexplicably" (you'd know why if you lived here) low IQ compared to the rest of Europe. We age like shit, have teeth worse than the british and have god awful physiqes, not even our muscles have any symmetry. There is literally no good genetic quality left in the Irish people, everyone here looks like Norf FC

You have no idea how ugly people actually are here unless you've seen it. Im talking literal snaggle toothed, giant headed deformed freaks. Like I said its from the entire genetic line destroying their health and being extremely malnourished and deprived of essential proteins and vitamins leading to hideous underdevelopment in every way imaginable. Most irish peoples eyes dont even point in the same direction. This will be life fuel for any of you guys that consider yourself ugly, go to irish facebook or something and start looking at what the average irish person is like, this the genetic stock Ive been provided with and have to somehow try to convert myself into something human looking through extensive PS.

You might think Im exaggerating but I'm really not, I was always blown away by how good looking people from other countries were until it dawned on me that its us that are the ugly exception, even 3rd world africans had decent forward bone growth which is at least something, that this is how humans are meant to look and that people here are just very very ugly

Last edited:
A lot of this is due to inbreeding.

Ireland is a very small insular island nation. Odds are that if an Irish dude sticks his dick up an Irish girl, they are related somewhere along the line.

The India of Western Europe.

Statusmaxxing is real.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back