Is 6'8, tall?

Recessed Life

Recessed Life

Iron
When I was age 14 my adolescent growth spurt had me grow to the height of 6'8" rather rapidly (and painfully). I remember how it seemed I could suddenly see over the heads of almost everybody. All my friends and relatives seemed to have become short. Tables, kitchen counters, furniture seemed to become too low. My bed got short. The car became smaller and getting into and out of it became less convenient. We (Mom & I) had trouble finding clothes that fit me. When school started I couldn't believe how much the school bus seemed to have shrunk, the school was smaller, my school friends seemed so little, and the teacher's had shrunk. It was odd to be looking down at the top of their heads. My classmates were shocked and amazed, even disturbed at how tall I got. Strangers were asking me if I was a college basketball player. Last, but not least, I had to start ducking my head to get through doorways because the standard, common, door height in the U.S.A. is 6'8" (203.3cm). The doorways are 6'8" because that is considered more than enough height to allow people to easily pass through with comfort, and with an appropriate amount of extra (head) space to accommodate tall people, perhaps wearing hats and boots with heels, but not enough to accommodate me. My head was bumping into the top frames. I remember ducking (bowing) my head to get through a door and thinking, "Sh*t, I'm gonna have to do this for the rest of my life, I'm going to be doing this for the rest of my life!"

So, YES, 6 feet 8 inches is tall.

I was hoping I stopped growing at 6'8", and at 6'10", and I prayed to stop growing at 7'2" but my genetics had other plans for my height.

• JFL
Reactions: Pandora, DelonLover1999, Vermilioncore and 2 others
My honest reaction:
Images   2024 03 08T094441944

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pandora, Shkreliii and TechnoBoss
And then you woke up from a dream

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and Deleted member 55314
it was tall in 2014

lol graycel iqs man

• +1
Reactions: soover4me, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and Deleted member 55314
Well to be quiet honest I'm a mile tall but that's really not that good according to the average height here, I will wear some lifts and see what I can improve.

nah its actually manlet height in 2024 its over kill yourself

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Over. Never began for sub 7 foot manlets.

• JFL
Reactions: mog_or_be_mogged
tales from the crocodile swamp of mumbai

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
No it’s average hate to burst your bubble mate

“I can tower 99% of the population am I tall?”

Nope you’re a short faggot kys failed piece of shit

When I was age 14 my adolescent growth spurt had me grow to the height of 6'8" rather rapidly (and painfully). I remember how it seemed I could suddenly see over the heads of almost everybody. All my friends and relatives seemed to have become short. Tables, kitchen counters, furniture seemed to become too low. My bed got short. The car became smaller and getting into and out of it became less convenient. We (Mom & I) had trouble finding clothes that fit me. When school started I couldn't believe how much the school bus seemed to have shrunk, the school was smaller, my school friends seemed so little, and the teacher's had shrunk. It was odd to be looking down at the top of their heads. My classmates were shocked and amazed, even disturbed at how tall I got. Strangers were asking me if I was a college basketball player. Last, but not least, I had to start ducking my head to get through doorways because the standard, common, door height in the U.S.A. is 6'8" (203.3cm). The doorways are 6'8" because that is considered more than enough height to allow people to easily pass through with comfort, and with an appropriate amount of extra (head) space to accommodate tall people, perhaps wearing hats and boots with heels, but not enough to accommodate me. My head was bumping into the top frames. I remember ducking (bowing) my head to get through a door and thinking, "Sh*t, I'm gonna have to do this for the rest of my life, I'm going to be doing this for the rest of my life!"

So, YES, 6 feet 8 inches is tall.

I was hoping I stopped growing at 6'8", and at 6'10", and I prayed to stop growing at 7'2" but my genetics had other plans for my height.
awwww poor baby only got 6'8. fuck you and your bloodline I hope you and your family gets raped by a pack of inbred chimps you disgrace