Is Andreishchev a good doctor?

P

Pakicel

Kraken
According to a lot of people her, Andreishchev is a good choice if you are on a budget. However, I have heard a lot of horror stories where he botched patients very badly. I just need a genioplasty btw so would it be advisable to go to him? What are the chances of him fucking it up?

Tagging knowledgeable users here:

@Acromegaly_Chad @Gaia262 @one job away

• +1
Reactions: malnourishedchad
According to a lot of people her, Andreishchev is a good choice if you are on a budget. However, I have heard a lot of horror stories where he botched patients very badly. I just need a genioplasty btw so would it be advisable to go to him? What are the chances of him fucking it up?

Don’t know.

decent but if you want real quality you should visit doctor oetker

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 8165, Anchor_Ship and 2 others
Who is he? Insta? E-mail? Thing is I e-mailed some docs but they don't respond to me. IDK why.

Edit: I googled him. JFL.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8165, Deleted member 2729, Anchor_Ship and 3 others
im considering going to him also (not for genio, chin wing). in my opinion, yes he's a solid surgeon with good pricing. but his results can be hit or miss. he does have some really good results though. maybe he just has to lay off the vodka during surgery

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and Pumanator
im considering going to him also (not for genio, chin wing). in my opinion, yes he's a solid surgeon with good pricing. but his results can be hit or miss. he does have some really good results though. maybe he just has to lay off the vodka during surgery
Genio is much simpler than a chinwing so maybe I can cheap out on it a bit.

No there was a girl who got her nerves permantly damaged with him and even made an instagram account against him , also someone posted some horrific before and after with a girl with an extreme overdone bimax. I do not recommend based on what I have seen/heard about him.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and Deleted member 13332
Funny GIF

Hit or miss.
Butcher mentality.
Zero after customer care.
But also a decent amount of times, he has good results.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
No there was a girl who got her nerves permantly damaged with him and even made an instagram account against him , also someone posted some horrific before and after with a girl with an extreme overdone bimax. I do not recommend based on what I have seen/heard about him.
Recall that pics, from his place.
Hahahaha. Looked like a slaughter house.
He really deserves the butcher label.

The thing is though.
His prices can be so competitive, because he cuts corners on those things.

And he sometimes gives great results.
So whom cares it's a butchery, when you get great results, for dirt cheap price (as he offers).

With his pricing though.
He has no wiggle room, to offer stuff like customer service after care.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and Deleted member 2729
Would not risk it instead work a year longer and go to a Doctor that has no cases of butchering people

Users who are viewing this thread

Back