Is Brendio just an infiltrator trying to make us look bad?

Is brendio an infiltator trying to make us look bad?

• yes

Votes: 13 76.5%
  • no

Votes: 4 23.5%

• Total voters
Deleted member 4612

Deleted member 4612

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
Let's think, he's a fat greaseball who represents the incel community. Normies see a fat greaseball and think all incels are incel because they are fat lazy fucks who need to take a shower and get a haircut.

Now he is harassing some chick and making a show of it.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 9837, Danish_Retard, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 1 other person

B8975991 1AAB 427D 9F1F 584052315537

Would u fuck her bro

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 8486, Squirtoutmabooty and 5 others
E4393C93-ACC2-444A-AD3D-DFED721FB5BC.png

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4671
Oh, poor sad angry little poodle yapping away its aggression on the internet. How bloody typical. If I were a better person I'd pity you. It is, however, not my fault that you are uneducated and have to fall back on silly childish insults. As it is you have provided amusement my little ankle-biter. Looking at the nonsense it seems that you are in one hell of a lot more misery than I will ever be my angry little brat. You should thank me for letting you get your anger out in a safe place. I thank you for the giggle.

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Oh, poor sad angry little poodle yapping away its aggression on the internet. How bloody typical. If I were a better person I'd pity you. It is, however, not my fault that you are uneducated and have to fall back on silly childish insults. As it is you have provided amusement my little ankle-biter. Looking at the nonsense it seems that you are in one hell of a lot more misery than I will ever be my angry little brat. You should thank me for letting you get your anger out in a safe place. I thank you for the giggle.
where did you get this copypasta?

Fuck that fat nigger pos submissive crybaby. hope he live-streams it so I can watch it while eating popcorn and pepsi. Jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612