Is frauding 4cm of height from shoelifts too much?

If docs give 3.6cm u prob don't wanna add more than another 4cm from lifts

Nah, I wore 2 inch lifts to nightclub, best decision of my life. Slayed a korean girl. Bittercurry here btw, how have you been bhai.
2 inch lifts to a club? Was this also in Vietnam? Lol.

I'll admit idk much about lifts or height, and I'm also a manlet (guessing ubr if u wore lifts) but how exactly did you manage to danc3, walk around and even hit on this girl if u r in 2 inch lifts AND I assume wearing shoes with some sole?? Wouldn't u just be falling over and destroying the cartilage in ur knees and ankles???

2 inch lifts to a club? Was this also in Vietnam? Lol.

I'll admit idk much about lifts or height, and I'm also a manlet (guessing ubr if u wore lifts) but how exactly did you manage to danc3, walk around and even hit on this girl if u r in 2 inch lifts AND I assume wearing shoes with some sole?? Wouldn't u just be falling over and destroying the cartilage in ur knees and ankles???
I honestly didn't analyze so hard, and nope, my cartilages were just fine

Height is cope. @Octillionaire

chalabi-datalab-sexualpartners.png

Title, planning to height fraud. Bought some tret for my skin, hitting the gym, my finances are starting to look better and I can now make some real progress. How many cm of height is too much to fraud from shoelifts alone? I'm 165cm for reference. My shoes docs give 3.6cm, and af1 gives 3cm btw

@Chinacurry @Chadethnic101 @Tinydragon98 @Predeterminism @inferiorpispot234 @Curry Suicide @RabidRosaries @currylightskin
4cm gain is fine bro not too much

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
Usually I'd recommend 2.4 inch elevator shoes but in your case, just go full fucking Amnesia tier man

No 4cm is totally fine.

Title, planning to height fraud. Bought some tret for my skin, hitting the gym, my finances are starting to look better and I can now make some real progress. How many cm of height is too much to fraud from shoelifts alone? I'm 165cm for reference. My shoes docs give 3.6cm, and af1 gives 3cm btw

@Chinacurry @Chadethnic101 @Tinydragon98 @Predeterminism @inferiorpispot234 @Curry Suicide @RabidRosaries @currylightskin
No. Just make sure you don;t look obvious. You'd be surprised but i've noticed some normies with lifts in public.

• Woah
And when you brush your teeth together in the bathroom barefoot in front of the mirror you think she won't see it ?

Just embrace your height

Imo fraud even more than that

Get some shoes from this website that’s where my elevator shoes are from^

They’re really good quality and give you a big boost without be obvious or uncomfortable

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: EggKing and FailedNormieManlet
Fraud 4 inches with lifts + boots
Go big or go home

• Love it

i height fraud with a pair of nike af 1 and some 5cm (1.5 inch) insoles. Works good

• Love it
Never tried them but i feel like anything more than 6cm is obvious

How tall are you again. And don’t you live in the UK?

A lot of people wear shoelifts these days

From hobbit to hobbit

@FailedNormieManlet stuff like this is really low key. Because they are high ankle shoes the outside heel height looks comparable to regular shoes, while the sole is just higher up. These would make you able to claim 5'7 or 5'8 irl

Something like this will add 2 inches on actual height.

If you go on this site or conzuri etc anything like 6-8cm lift , 2.4 inches-3inches listed lift. Will be fine and give you around 1.5-2 inches boost. You can even add extra insert into the boost shoe for an extra half an inch.

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
im tall as fuck and i fraud with 4cm :lul::lul: :p
i'll never allow manlets to have peace
4cm is not that much but depends on how tall u are, if you are close to the girl eye level she will surely notice, but when you are like 20cm-30cm taller than the average woman, 4cm will not make a big diff

• JFL
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson

And yet i am still insecure being 177cm if I was OP I would have accepted my fate long time ago