IS GYMMAXXING GOOD OR BAD FOR HEIGHT GROWTH??

looksmidder

looksmidder

Zephir
title, is it good or bad for height growth?

i'm pretty sure it raises gh but i think muscle growth takes priority over bone growth so working out might prevent longitudinal growth of bones.

i've also heard that it can apparently cause growth plates to close but idk about that.

what's the final verdict, good or bad for height??

• +1
Reactions: rooman
I gymmaxxed at 12 and grew 2 inches then stopped and I grew 1 inch but I also don't sleep good so thats a factor

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32425, poopoohead and looksmidder
good. i wont bother explaning it tho.

doubt it would make any significant difference unless you are doing some incel lift like heavy deadlifts and hurt your spine

if anything i think gymmaxxing rn and reaching peak natty potential as a teen means you will mog guys your age much sooner

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing, Deleted member 25377, Daniel Plainview and 5 others
doubt it would make any significant difference unless you are doing some incel lift like heavy deadlifts and hurt your spine

if anything i think gymmaxxing rn and reaching peak natty potential as a teen means you will mog guys your age much sooner
iirc muscles take priority over bone growth in terms of dietery protein usage so theoretically it could stunt reduce bone/height growth but idk

Eat more to compensate then
i'm already eating around 3000 cal/day, 210g protein or so

i think i would fuck my liver if i went higher

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: poopoohead and garoupilled_
iirc muscles take priority over bone growth in terms of dietery protein usage so theoretically it could stunt reduce bone/height growth but idk
eat like 250g protein then

• +1
Reactions: garoupilled_ and looksmidder
My little brother started to gymmax at 16 and he's now 21 and 185 , in the meantime im 190 at 22 and I'm just starting gymmax
It's just a theory but i think you should wait for your growth to finish before you really gymmax seriously imo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27772, 5.5psl, garoupilled_ and 1 other person
just be happy you know about this stuff rn i was too busy jerking off and playing fortnite when i was your age

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BoredPrince, garoupilled_ and looksmidder
My little brother started to gymmax at 16 and he's now 21 and 185 , in the meantime im 190 at 22 and I'm just starting gymmax
It's just a theory but i think you should wait for your growth to finish before you really gymmax seriously imo
yeah that's my thought process too

• +1
Reactions: garoupilled_ and Deleted member 24789
lifting its self won't help with growth but it forces you to go on high protein diet+good sleep and that help

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28904
just be happy you know about this stuff rn i was too busy jerking off and playing fortnite when i was your age
that was me until about a month ago jfl i wouldn't feel too bad if i were you

lifting its self won't help with growth but it forces you to go on high protein diet+good sleep and that help
i'm asking if it will increase or decrease growth overall, ie is the gh boost worth the possibility of reduced bone growth because of muscle growth instead

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
i'm asking if it will increase or decrease growth overall, ie is the gh boost worth the possibility of reduced bone growth because of muscle growth instead
nah it doesn't stop growth

i started at 15 and still grew to 6'2

Cope look at the young guys who start at 9
they finish dwarf man, ofc it play a role

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and looksmidder

you could've grown taller or the same anyway though, we don't really know

Cope look at the young guys who start at 9
they finish dwarf man, ofc it play a role
correlation not cause. There is no scientific reasoning on how it would stunt growth unless you are a retard and keep injuring yourself. It could help you reach your potential quicker tho due to the increased T and thus e2 levels.

• +1
Reactions: Hentaiwatcher69, Deleted member 23359 and Deleted member 24789
correlation not cause. There is no scientific reasoning on how it would stunt growth unless you are a retard and keep injuring yourself. It could help you reach your potential quicker tho due to the increased T and thus e2 levels.
so if you gymmax with an ai could it lead to more growth overall? as you could get the T and GH boost without raising your e levels

he he was explicit saying doesn't stop growth, it's a dangerous way to think because too much strength training with too heavy weights can disrupt growth man it's not a myth. The key would be to do weight training but in a soft way..

• +1
he he was explicit saying doesn't stop growth, it's a dangerous way to think because too much strength training with too heavy weights can disrupt growth man it's not a myth. The key would be to do weight training but in a soft way..
so calisthenics or lighter weights?

• +1
so if you gymmax with an ai could it lead to more growth overall? as you could get the T and GH boost without raising your e levels
idk I mean the boost isn’t that significant. I’d say it’s just independant of height.

• +1
Reactions: looksmidder
  • +1
idk I mean the boost isn’t that significant. I’d say it’s just independant of height.
i think it does boost it quite a bit, or at least sprinting does iirc

would it be worth doing sprinting for the gh boost? ^ or would that risk fucking my growth
Idk tbh I'm not very specialized in this, ask more informed guys about the stuff to consume etc
what i know is that you are still growing, and in my case my growth stopped at 21

• +1
Idk tbh I'm not very specialized in this, ask more informed guys about the stuff to consume etc
what i know is that you are still growing, and in my case my growth stopped at 21
fr 21?? that's very late tbh

• +1
fr 21?? that's very late tbh
Yup. I measured 187 in late 2018. Also im skiny and this is due to my slow growth, as I was doing a sport on the side but not gaining muscle. Now I'm starting to take gym seriously and become a monster lol

• +1
Yup. I measured 187 in late 2018. Also im skiny and this is due to my slow growth, as I was doing a sport on the side but not gaining muscle. Now I'm starting to take gym seriously and become a monster lol
good luck with that man

• +1
  • +1
Heightmaxing sites say exercises which compress spine are bad for height when you are growing, should do the opposite, decompressing exercises - pullups (and pullups with weights), vertical block pulls and such.

• +1
Muscles support bones. Gravity puts pressure on your body, including your bones. So if you grow your muscles, the effect gravity has on your bones will lessen to a degree, which will allow your bones to grow a bit more.

• +1
@androgenic and his influence on .org

I am pretty sure studies indictate that gymmaxxing DOES NOT affect height, but if you want to be extra safe then just don't do exercises that compress your spine (deadlifts, squats, farmer walks)

• +1
Reactions: zura
I am pretty sure studies indictate that gymmaxxing DOES NOT affect height, but if you want to be extra safe then just don't do exercises that compress your spine (deadlifts, squats, farmer walks)
Heightmaxing sites say exercises which compress spine are bad for height when you are growing, should do the opposite, decompressing exercises - pullups (and pullups with weights), vertical block pulls and such.
so would it be worth doing a calisthenics based routine? ie pushups/pullups based

so would it be worth doing a calisthenics based routine? ie pushups/pullups based
I'd say mixed routine. No overhead press, no deadlifts, very light squats (if any), no leg press. But other exercises, such as bench press, lateral raises etc are fine (if done with proper form, just like with any other exercise).

• +1
If you think about the enourmous use of calcium, electrolytes and protein that muscle repair needs to function I'm not sure even a high protein diet could compensate for it. Thats a good question tbh.

Another thought I have is that gymcelling will increase your androgenic hormones that convert to estrogen through aromatase which in theory would shorten your bone growth window as well. Maybe the GH release wouldnt overpower that

Bottom line hop on mk677 and AI

• +1
If you think about the enourmous use of calcium, electrolytes and protein that muscle repair needs to function I'm not sure even a high protein diet could compensate for it. Thats a good question tbh.

Another thought I have is that gymcelling will increase your androgenic hormones that convert to estrogen through aromatase which in theory would shorten your bone growth window as well. Maybe the GH release wouldnt overpower that

Bottom line hop on mk677 and AI
i'm on both already yea

i am interested in the raised T and GH though, if i'm on aromasin theoretically it could be worth it? as the e conversion wouldn't really matter

and yeah that's what i was talking about earlier, muscle building always takes priority so i think it could reduce longitudinal bone growtj

i'm on both already yea

i am interested in the raised T and GH though, if i'm on aromasin theoretically it could be worth it? as the e conversion wouldn't really matter

and yeah that's what i was talking about earlier, muscle building always takes priority so i think it could reduce longitudinal bone growtj
what dosage and for how long are you taking mk677? have you noticed any forearm/wrist/hand size increase?

yes in theory if youre taking the AI the e conversion wouldnt affect your window

I believe the body takes priority on muscle repairment rather than bone growth as well, probably the case

• +1
what dosage and for how long are you taking mk677? have you noticed any forearm/wrist/hand size increase?

yes in theory if youre taking the AI the e conversion wouldnt affect your window

I believe the body takes priority on muscle repairment rather than bone growth as well, probably the case
25mg ED + 1000mg berberine, not for that long (like 2 weeks so far) and i haven't noticed much other than an appetite increase, like i eat 3000 calories in a day already and i'm still constantly hungry

• +1
Reactions: garoupilled_

i'm pretty sure it raises gh but i think muscle growth takes priority over bone growth so working out might prevent longitudinal growth of bones.

i've also heard that it can apparently cause growth plates to close but idk about that.

Bad

• +1

Tbh i dont think it actually raises gh for any reason but just to be safe i would go against gymmaxxing until you know you’ve finished developing

• +1
Dont lift brother. The gym wont help its male gaze copium

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472
Dont lift brother. The gym wont help its male gaze copium
eh you can definitely be too big for the female gaze but if you're smart i think you can defo benefit from the gym

eh you can definitely be too big for the female gaze but if you're smart i think you can defo benefit from the gym
Bulĺshit. Women dont care about muscles at all

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472
Bulĺshit. Women dont care about muscles at all
left mogs hard tbh
1674384770851523-gif.2163488
1679030489678-png.2113742

• +1
Reactions: GigaAscender and Niccomaxxing