Is it actually better to be ethnic if you're a manlet?

EdouardManlet

EdouardManlet

Ethnic = Dethnic
If you see a good looking ethnic who's about 5'7, obviously that isn't ideal but an ethnic being 5'7 looks fairly "normal".

Whereas whenever I've seen white guys at that height, it always looks a lot stranger?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Growth Plate and House Lannister
DNr but no

If you're White and manlet ppl Will assume you stunted your growth or something

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98 and House Lannister
Yeah because you just don’t look as uncanny then

• +1
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
It depends, if you consider under 6ft to be "manlet" then at 5"8-5"10 you would still want to be white but if we're just talking about legit manlet like 5"5 and under then yeah ethnic is better

Yeah tbh. Really manlet white guys are rare irl and always look so out of place.

White average is 160cm

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
If you're White and manlet ppl Will assume you stunted your growth or something
Stunted growth is impossible though, right? Like every user here says?

Me somehow only being 5'7" despite my 6ft dad, suddenly drastically falling off my original growth curve and having a 32 inseam (the legs of a 6ft person), but a comically short torso is just completely normal and shouldn't even make me consider the possibility of me getting cucked by being around 100lbs at 5'7", right?

• JFL
Reactions: Clark69 and the BULL

Me somehow only being 5'7" despite my 6ft dad, suddenly drastically falling off my original growth curve and having a 32 inseam (the legs of a 6ft person), but a comically short torso is just completely normal and shouldn't even make me consider the possibility of me getting cucked by being around 100lbs at 5'7", right?
You Will be like cj mccollum

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate and Clark69

Your literally in every thread that mentions height lol XD

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Growth Plate
If you see a good looking ethnic who's about 5'7, obviously that isn't ideal but an ethnic being 5'7 looks fairly "normal".

Whereas whenever I've seen white guys at that height, it always looks a lot stranger?
Somewhat. I know plenty of short white guys and it didn't seem out of place. Yes as a whole whites are obviously the tallest of all races. But their are always shorter people.

The ethnics while as a whole shorter then whites, tbh you would be surprised that a lot of the ethnics I knew managed to reach average white heights and more then you expect 6ft and taller. My guess is a lot of them were able to reach better heights with acess to more meat, dairy, abroad and playing sports as well.