Is it possible to change someone's race with enough hardmaxes?

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Mod/chef of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
Staff
I think its definitely possible for caucasoid races to look like each other. It's generally a lot of small difference that add up yo make different phenotypes that look nothing like each other. A caucasoid skull curry with a taller skull, deep set eyes, larger forehead, white skin, blue eyes, slimmer nose and more doli skull is basically a white man. Many caucasoid races already pass as each other frequently as is. Arabs can pass as meds etc

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: MTNAscension2, fuxkdakikez, aspiringexcel and 3 others
That’s what @mrriceguyreturns was trying to do all his life

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MTNAscension2, aesthetic beauty, zura and 4 others
I think its definitely possible for caucasoid races to look like each other. It's generally a lot of small difference that add to make different phenotypes like a caucasoid skull curry with a taller skull, larger forehead, white skin, blue eyes, slimmer nose and more doli skull is basically a white man. Many caucasoid races already pass as each other frequently as is. Arabs can pass as meds etc
Yes , projected nose with flared gonions and compact eyes and red undertones = white passing curry

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and Jason Voorhees
yes, start with the most fundamental principle, your skull. then turning ethnic features into whiter features (example)

for example your leg hair or hair color etc, work from the bottom to up

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and Jason Voorhees
I think so within reason if the 2 races share some traits, personally half the time people mistake me as asian so hoping a more robust skull and tanning will resolve

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
That’s what @mrriceguyreturns was trying to do all his life
He's asian tho. For asains and blacks it's not possible. The differences are too many and much more apparent

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, humanoidsub7 and URL code
Yeah the differences in bone tend to be relatively small between caucasoid ethnicities. Compare it to east asians, if u take a good look at their skulls and features, theyre so insanely different, you could never get surgery to look like one if youre the other. The differences are even bigger than between negroid and caucasoid skulls.

• +1
@RealSurgerymax possible?

• +1
On paper it may seem possible but in reality it's unlikely. Someone with an expert eye on phenotypes will always be able to tell the real ethnicity

• +1
Reactions: One Rep Max and Jason Voorhees
On paper it may seem possible but in reality it's unlikely. Someone with an expert eye on phenotypes will always be able to tell the real ethnicity
like @justinzayn ?

• JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78 and Jason Voorhees
@RealSurgerymax possible?
Yeah the differences in bone tend to be relatively small between caucasoid ethnicities. Compare it to east asians, if u take a good look at their skulls and features, theyre so insanely different, you could never get surgery to look like one if youre the other. The differences are even bigger than between negroid and caucasoid skulls.

Just look at albino dravidians. They are just a rhinoplasty and forehead surgery away from passing as whites

• +1
Reactions: URL code and humanoidsub7
He's asian tho. For asains and blacks it's not possible. The differences are too many and much more apparent

Could Ainuic Japanese pass as white

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: shabby890
Some south indians I saw literally looks like white guy with black skin , they also have short and pointy nose like this curry ;
IMG 1284

He just need to bleachmaxx and contactmaxx

• +1
curries : ‘We are very proud to be curry! Away with your white dupremacy’

Also curries :

curries : ‘We are very proud to be curry! Away with your white dupremacy’

Also curries :
I don't believe in coping with imaginary self pride ideals. Do what ypu want to do and live life as you like. You as an individual are more important

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zura and yeeyeeslayer
No
IMG 1340

• So Sad
Reactions: brucewayne78
Yes it is

Many Meds after intense hardmaxing are able to pass as curry.
The Bull is a good example

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: humanoidsub7
You will always be a curry stop denying nature u retards

Brb skin bleaching and lefort 3 will change my sperm

I think its definitely possible for caucasoid races to look like each other. It's generally a lot of small difference that add up yo make different phenotypes that look nothing like each other. A caucasoid skull curry with a taller skull, deep set eyes, larger forehead, white skin, blue eyes, slimmer nose and more doli skull is basically a white man. Many caucasoid races already pass as each other frequently as is. Arabs can pass as meds etc
Even if you change your race, @Blackgymmax would still find you and rub your belly

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7