Is it safe to eat a low salt variant of cheese to not get face bloat?

Zyros

Zyros

Kraken
Just read dairy products are one of the main cause of bloat JFL I eat lots of cheese, I bought a special low salt variant to be safe from facial bloat but apparently EVERYTHING remotely related to milk bloats the face too.

JFL soon I will have to feed on spiritual energy or some shit because everything gives water retention, sucks so fucking much. Eating just feels like walking in a minefield to me now and I might have stepped on a big mine.

Don't know if it being low salt makes it safe or if I should ditch it too.

What are your aldosterone levels?

Just read dairy products are one of the main cause of bloat JFL I eat lots of cheese, I bought a special low salt variant to be safe from facial bloat but apparently EVERYTHING remotely related to milk bloats the face too.

JFL soon I will have to feed on spiritual energy or some shit because everything gives water retention, sucks so fucking much.

Don't know if it being low salt makes it safe or if I should ditch it too.
i been cutting salt , i only notice small changes to my morning face bloat, will try ditching milk next

It's a salt-retaining hormone released by the adrenal cortex, essential for the kidneys, salivary glands, sweat glands, and colon. Are you aware of how osmosis works in the body when it comes to salt and amount of electrolytes, and why and when certain situations you may retain more fluid?

go plant based for lean face

You and your fucking facial bloat.

• +1
Reactions: mojopin, Deleted member 656 and androidcel
It's a salt-retaining hormone released by the adrenal cortex, essential for the kidneys, salivary glands, sweat glands, and colon. Are you aware of how osmosis works in the body when it comes to salt and amount of electrolytes, and why and when certain situations you may retain more fluid?
So balancing that could make one more resistant to bloating from junk food for example?
You and your fucking facial bloat.

It's literally teh most important part of male aesthetics, so its reasonable to get worried about it

So balancing that could make one more resistant to bloating from junk food for example?

It's literally teh most important part of male aesthetics, so its reasonable to get worried about it
I'd probably just completely cut dairy honestly, not worth the stress

Just drink green tea.
It's a diuretic. You'll pee all the retained water.

• +1
Reactions: mojopin
I thought you lost all facial bloat in your mid-twenties