Is Jon Zherka really 6'5?

kanderior

kanderior

Banned
He claims 6'5, but in a stream with Sneako he said something like "man you made me paranoid about my height now after that stuff you said, I might be 6'4 actually", don't remember the context. This is him wearing some big sneakers with a 5'5 chick who's wearing completely flat sandals:
EFr6N9 UEAA J7g

The top of her head is around under his lips. If they were really 13 inches apart (considering his added shoe advantage), then it would be on his shoulder, if not under it:
Y6he4y6

Then there's this:

lUgYiH3.jpeg

I've always been skeptical of his 6'5 claim, even before discovering looksmaxing, height frauding etc., he just doesn't have the proportions. I remember watching a podcast where he was talking to some chicks, and when he said that he's 6'5 you could see the skepticism on their faces.

That said, this guy is pretty much universally perceived as "huge". If he is indeed below 6'5, let alone 6'4, then I'm gonna have to completely change my ideas about what is considered a very tall height.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mogstars and Krakowski
Looks 6’2-3

• +1
Reactions: falcon1 and autistic_tendencies
Screenshot

She’ll dump 1STMAN to monkey-branch to Jon Zherka. I’m calling it right now.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mogstars, arabcelxxx, Hades and 10 others
Bro who is this random ass niggas yall yapping about . Is somebody really care whats this retard height??? What you gonn do with this info in your life

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: shalomnigga, bluemcdonalds, ReadBooksEveryday and 12 others
Bro who is this random ass niggas yall yapping about . Is somebody really care whats this retard height??? What you gonn do with this info in your life
your tag says "6'4 or death". You tell me.

• +1
Reactions: mogstars, Deleted member 43403 and Krakowski
But i aint worried bout another random height tho
I'll tell you why: Jon Zherka is universally seen as a huge guy by normies, the streamers and women he interacts with. A lot of people here consider him a gigachad whose existence itself is blackpilling. If he's actually no taller than 6'3 then that would completely change my ideas and perceptions about height (as well as the importance of physique and frame in how big people perceive you as). It's a piece of information that would inform my worldview and looksmaxing efforts, so that's its use.

• +1
Reactions: mogstars and Elvisandreaa
Celebrities, Americans, redpillers, etc, whatever, all lie about their height, probably like 5ft 2 in reality.

• +1
Reactions: mogstars, ShowerMaxxing and autistic_tendencies
Looks 6’2-3
6'2 might be too low but definitely not taller than 6'4. I'd say 6'3. I'd ask Rob from celebheights but he's temporarily closed comments.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21863
every normie lies and frauds 1-2 inches at least

• +1
Reactions: mogstars, bluemcdonalds, tombradylover and 4 others
Op in future with bald Jon zherka

• JFL
Reactions: lowerthirdking
That said, this guy is pretty much universally perceived as "huge". If he is indeed below 6'5, let alone 6'4, then I'm gonna have to completely change my ideas about what is considered a very tall height.
go outside

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25059
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lookologist003
He’s famous who cares

6'3 or 6'5 it basically makes no difference to women under 6 feet

• +1
Reactions: mogstars, Beastchodecode, TsarTsar444 and 1 other person
an average day on neets.org -
debunking random height of xy youtube influencer or tiktoker

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mogstars, bluemcdonalds and cashmerefraud
>10,385 posts in less than a year
yeah, but I had a lot of fun with those 10,000 posts while you spent a whole month and 269 posts taking screenshots, searching google photos and internet stats libraries of some faggot who doesnt even know you exists.

• +1
He claims 6'5, but in a stream with Sneako he said something like "man you made me paranoid about my height now after that stuff you said, I might be 6'4 actually", don't remember the context. This is him wearing some big sneakers with a 5'5 chick who's wearing completely flat sandals:
View attachment 2493997
The top of her head is around under his lips. If they were really 13 inches apart (considering his added shoe advantage), then it would be on his shoulder, if not under it:
View attachment 2494014
Then there's this:

lUgYiH3.jpeg

I've always been skeptical of his 6'5 claim, even before discovering looksmaxing, height frauding etc., he just doesn't have the proportions. I remember watching a podcast where he was talking to some chicks, and when he said that he's 6'5 you could see the skepticism on their faces.

looks like 6'4 in shoes rounded up to 6'5 so 6'2 in real life

sneako is like 5'11 rounded up to 6'1

I don't think someone with the username "looks or death" should be lecturing others about irl experience
muh username

focus on the content not shallow shit like that

the name "looks or death" is a result of seeing irl experiences

looks like 6'4 in shoes rounded up to 6'5 so 6'2 in real life

sneako is like 5'11 rounded up to 6'1
nah he claims 6'2, so probably 6'1. He was in modeling and had some big agencies asking him to do shoots so that makes 6'1 plausible. And yeah Zherka frauds for sure, goes to show you how important physique and frame is for above average height men if he can fraud 3 whole inches and doesn't get called out on it.

Last edited:
nah he claims 6'2, so probably 6'1. He was into modeling and had some big agencies asking him to do shoots so that makes 6'1 plausible. And yeah Zherka frauds for sure, goes to show you how important physique and frame is for above average height men if he can fraud 3 whole inches and doesn't get called out on it.
check this one out

jake paul claims 6'1

here he is in socks face to face with nate robinson which is 5'7 or 5'8 without shoes on

maxresdefault.jpg

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
check this one out

jake paul claims 6'1

here he is in socks face to face with nate robinson which is 5'7 or 5'8 without shoes on

maxresdefault.jpg

yeah this guy's case is obvious, you can tell when he's next to his brother who's a legit 6'1

check this one out

jake paul claims 6'1

maxresdefault.jpg

these idiots say whatever they feel like and dont think about the consequences

Bruh zherka is 6'5, he looks taller than other guys near him, and not even considering what these guys are wearing, 6'5 isn't that MUCH taller than 6'2 bruh

Last edited:
zherka is 6'5 unfrauded i discovered this in 2020 when i was skeptical of his claims

hasan piker (known as legit 6'4) looking up at him

Bruh zherka is 6'5, he looks taller than other guys near him, and not even considering what these guys are wearing, 6'5 isn't that MUCH taller than 6'2 bruh
Adam22 is 6'3 (most likely unfrauded). Does this look like 2 inches of difference to you? Especially considering Zherka is slightly raising his heels. Even people in the replies are commenting on it.

Fq1TKehaYAEipvW

And this is him compared to 6'1 Sneako (annotations not by me). He looks 2 inches taller tops.
Yery5e4

Even Zherka himself has implied that he doesn't really think he's 6'5. And yeah, he is a tall and big guy, I wish I was 6'3, you're taller than 90% of men in even the tallest country in the world. But he's not 6'5.

• +1
Reactions: Krakowski
Last edited:
Good thread, I think he is a bit below 6’5 aswell tbh

Cause Hasan frauds his height too. This is him next to 5'8-5'9 Ethan Klein (who claims 5'10).

View attachment 2494169
that photo is worthless, as are most of the pics u have posted u utterly insentient subhuman chimp retard. they dont show feet/shoes or account for positioning
for example

sneako is standing in front of zherka making him appear taller than he is

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
that photo is worthless, as are most of the pics u have posted u utterly insentient subhuman chimp retard. they dont show feet/shoes or account for positioning
for example
View attachment 2494177
Relax faggot, your daddy doesn't know you exist, no need to sperg out over something this trivial. And no amount of positioning can make a supposedly 4-inch difference look that small.

Last edited:
Relax faggot, he doesn't know you exist.
your worthless thread has been debunked, its time to suicide you bug eyed rape victim of dark triad maghrebi warriors

• JFL
Reactions: androgenic, lowerthirdking and kanderior
your worthless thread has been debunked, its time to suicide you bug eyed rape victim of dark triad maghrebi warriors
ok kid, lunch break is over, go back to your classes already

Last edited:
View attachment 2493997
View attachment 2494014
Then there's this:

lUgYiH3.jpeg

6'2 larper not even 6'3 sneako is lying too

you type "yall" gtfo u fag

ofc it makes a difference wtf is that cope

I guess he's saying that if you're much taller than a woman, like tower over her, then a few inches won't really change how tall she sees you as.

6'2 larper not even 6'3 sneako is lying too
honestly it could be as low as that, this is him and Sneako (who's 6'1 and frauds 6'2) with no shoes. But still I'd say 6'3.
5ey5e3y

Last edited:
Jfl didn’t know that sneako had such a peanut skull
the height diff in that Pic isn't that big but looks worse cause of his peanut skull
and people cope and say skullsize is a meme

check this one out

jake paul claims 6'1

maxresdefault.jpg

cringe how he wears that wig to fraud his height

for example
View attachment 2494177
seeing feet is really important so many people are on their tip toe when being on a photo

• +1
Reactions: moggingmachine
It really doesn’t lol. How many women do you think can tell the difference between a couple inches???

Also most celebs fraud height for various reasons/ the height you see online may just be inaccurate cause it’s coming from second hand sources. I’d say sneako is 6’1 or 6’2 despite his ass frame

Zherka is 6”3 or 6”4 cause he’s around the same height as hassan from what I can tell

It really doesn’t lol. How many women do you think can tell the difference between a couple inches???
not many but my point is it still makes a difference if you are 6'5 or 6'2

Users who are viewing this thread

Back