is leanbulking legit? all gymcels get in here

Hozay

Hozay

True Chadlite
I want to get bigger and add muscle without adding any fat to my face at all. Don't even tell me to bulk because i'm not gonna do it.

Should I just eat at a 100 calorie or 200 surplus?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: StalinCel, LightSkinNoob, bigjuicy and 1 other person
the process of muscle repair and hypertrophy can happen at a negative caloric balance so go with 100 imo, higher won't mean higher muscle growth, at best it will improve pumps + energy in gym

• +1
Reactions: Hozay
What's your current bf %?

the process of muscle repair and hypertrophy can happen at a negative caloric balance so go with 100 imo, higher won't mean higher muscle growth, at best it will improve pumps + energy in gym
So you're saying I can do this, get bigger and not cuck my face at all? My face looks really good right now. Only problem is i'm skinny.

So you're saying I can do this, get bigger and not cuck my face at all? My face looks really good right now. Only problem is i'm skinny.
If you're new to lifting yes lmfao you will grow a lot

never ever ever bulk

Yes you can lose fat and gain muscle at the same time. You need to find out what your real BF % is because the difference between 15% and 10% is huge.

Jeff Nippard is a good YouTube channel to follow when you have these questions because he reviews peer reviewed studies when answering questions instead of just broscience.

it's slow burn progress
Id rather just bulk then cut phase

just maintain your current bodyfat and lift tbh, i have had the same bf% for years and ive made gains

• +1
Reactions: Tonymontana
no, you must get fat. over for your leanmaxxing threads :soy:

• JFL
Reactions: Hozay
If you're new to lifting yes lmfao you will grow a lot

never ever ever bulk
THIS. I tried a dirty bulk in college and went from skinny to fat fuck for most of my twenties. Bulking will fuck you if you don't have good discipline. Recomp or leanbulk. If you leanbulk, go to 15% MAX BF and then cut again. Yes, this slows progress, but you will still gain muscle over time while keeping a decent face.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19551
You're not gonna be able to measure 100 or 200 accurately

“Lean bulking” can be done with a 500-1000 calorie surplus if your training consistently and hard enough, it’s worth it, however you’ll get more girls being at a really low bf, when I was 75kg around 8-9% I slept with 4 girls in a month and made out with 16 in a club on a single night, however now at 85 around 13%bf I’m average now so incel.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19551 and IceBreaker0
“Lean bulking” can be done with a 500-1000 calorie surplus if your training consistently and hard enough, it’s worth it, however you’ll get more girls being at a really low bf, when I was 75kg around 8-9% I slept with 4 girls in a month and made out with 16 in a club on a single night, however now at 85 around 13%bf I’m average now so incel.
You need to be doing literally like 1.5 hours worth of HIIT per day to NOT become a complete fat fuck on a 1k surplus

• +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob
You need to be doing literally like 1.5 hours worth of HIIT per day to NOT become a complete fat fuck on a 1k surplus
I’ve been in a 1k surplus for 6 months, gained 10kg, I’d say I went from 9% to 13% body fat and that’s being harsh, I train like 2-3 hours 6x p/w, about 10,000 steps a day.

im leanbulking for years already, there was never a time where i has no visible six pack

you can still build muscles but i takes like 3x the time

I’ve been in a 1k surplus for 6 months, gained 10kg, I’d say I went from 9% to 13% body fat and that’s being harsh, I train like 2-3 hours 6x p/w, about 10,000 steps a day.
Insane amount of activity. Not feasible at all for the average person. 2 hours of exercise is the last thing i want to spend my free time on. I do 30 minutes of HIIT daily with 3 hours of lifting per week

• +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob
cope
run sarms and make 500-1000 caloric surplus

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ