Is mmamaxxing retarded

ZoomerSpicoid415

ZoomerSpicoid415

Bronze
I have no fucking internships at all for my BS. I am planning on speeding it up asap and then going into my masters and farming as much interns as possible

During that 1-2 year period I want to train MMA religiously

Already doing BJJ 4x a week

I know It may not do anything for my life but I want something to do other than being a wagie

Retarded or no?

Yes if you are not going professional in it

Images   2024 02 29T093510911

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and TheRagingBull
Enjoy your brain damage, guarantee of getting Alzheimer’s and/or dying early. Go be an alpha male now

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Rimaxtis and Deleted member 21899
I just want to be able to mog anyone in a fight and make normie friends for the most part
If that’s ur goal then fucking obviously. Don’t expect to make it anywhere even somewhat big as a pro if ur not a lifetime athlete with a next level mentality. But just so you know, bjj 4x a week consistently will mean after a year or two you can mog almost anyone in a fight.

Enjoy your brain damage, guarantee of getting Alzheimer’s and/or dying early. Go be an alpha male now
My life is miserable already, what will living a few extra years do for me ?

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
Unless you're like top 1% professional status then it's all pointless af for reals.

If that’s ur goal then fucking obviously. Don’t expect to make it anywhere even somewhat big as a pro if ur not a lifetime athlete with a next level mentality. But just so you know, bjj 4x a week consistently will mean after a year or two you can mog almost anyone in a fight.
Paulo costa the mogger

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26
you should always know how to fight

i dont make money from training but i do at least 4 sessions per week

there is something primitive inside us that makes us feel more confident when you know you can lay somebody out

Aren't you the federal agent behind b...p.cl...b?

Yeah good luck wasting 2 years of life getting brain damage, meanwhile some random bought expendable baton for 20$ and will fuck you up on the street

you should always know how to fight

i dont make money from training but i do at least 4 sessions per week

there is something primitive inside us that makes us feel more confident when you know you can lay somebody out
I would shoot you in the head if u tried to lay me out faggot

bjj its the last thing you want to need to use in a streetfight

if you really want to get good in a streetfight why don't you do boxing and wrestling?

altought both are cope, just carry a gun and to other things

if you really want to get good in a streetfight why don't you do boxing and wrestling?

My plan is to already crosstraining with those, I come from a wrestlign background but only boxed on off

every mma fighter dies with 25

Yes fighting is brutal for your body. Puts you in a ton of unnecessary stress

If you're not going pro then no not worth, because let's be real how many street fights will you get into over the course of your entire life? 2? 3? 5 if you're hot headed? lol why spend thousands of hours for conflicts you can walk away from

bet you dont even own a firearm let alone using it on regular

id penetrate you anally just for dominance sake

this + bjj is very taxing on the body and injury prone

id penetrate you anally just for dominance sake
Gaaay

Yeah i would not shoot you, id rather spray pepper in your subhuman eyes and stand there watch you cry you silly goose

• JFL
Reactions: albe.ORG
I would blow your brains out with a shotgun and piss on your mother femboy faggot

• Hmm...
Reactions: flippasav
you probably aren't going to be good enough to make enough money for the brain damage to be worth it