Dominant Femboy
Your value as a male is determined by

40% face
25% height
15% physique
10% status
5% money
5% charisma

I have never seen a tall ugly bastard slayer but I have seen manlet slayers, height is still really important there is not doubt about it, a good physique or nice status can elevate you a whole smv point and money and charisma are roughly equal, if you would max those two you would gain yet another SMV point

meaning a life maxxed 4 can have a SMV of 7

Also, let's not talk about 1/10 guys, at that point this scale breaks and you really need surgeries

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and Anchor_Ship
80% face
15% dick
5% height

• JFL
Reactions: White Swordsman, MiroslavBulldosex, LooksOrDeath and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Schönling, noodlelover, Moggedbyevery1 and 4 others
There are two markets - hookup and relationships.

Hookup market value is looks + physique + height. Look at tinder for example - It's all about your looks (100%).

Relationships includes all of the above plus money and status and charisma/personality play a role.

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship

40% face
25% height
15% physique
10% status
5% money
5% charisma

I have never seen a tall ugly bastard slayer but I have seen manlet slayers, height is still really important there is not doubt about it, a good physique or nice status can elevate you a whole smv point and money and charisma are roughly equal, if you would max those two you would gain yet another SMV point

Also, let's not talk about 1/10 guys, at that point this scale breaks and you really need surgeries
You're underrating intelligence:feelsgood::feelshah:

autists always need to generalize like this

some girls prefer body
some face
some money

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345 and LooksOrDeath
There is breakdown you can do of these values.

Good charisma needs high intelligence, intelligence allows you to be the best at your niche improving your status, intelligence allows you to make wise financial decisions, intelligence is in this scale, it's just hidden (just like the voicepill, or ethnicity)

autists always need to generalize like this

>some girls prefer body

Prostitutes and drunk bitches

>some face

Girls you want to LTR with

>some money

30+ year old single moms

Prove me wrong

Good charisma needs high intelligence, intelligence allows you to be the best at your niche improving your status, intelligence allows you to make wise financial decisions, intelligence is in this scale, it's just hidden (just like the voicepill, or ethnicity)

>some girls prefer body

Prostitutes and drunk bitches

>some face

Girls you want to LTR with

>some money

30+ year old single moms

Prove me wrong
when i got approached they always mentioned my body, rarely my face eventho i got a psl 5.5 face

and non of them were drunk or postitutes

also money matters more in some countries than others, age also plays a role

but in countries like russia its money > everything for many girls

when i got approached they always mentioned my body, rarely my face eventho i got a psl 5.5 face
Are you tall? or on steroids (or both), a greek god body type is a really nice striking feature, however I wonder if you are INDEED a psl 5.5
also money matters more in some countries than others, age also plays a role

but in countries like russia its money > everything for many girls
COPE, she is cheating on you, being wealthy allows you to potentially have more charisma and status if you play your cards right you would indeed become more valuable as a male that way, but if you are some no name rich nerd it's going to just give you around a 5% (10% if you live in a shithole) boost

Last edited:
Status is like 50%

• Woah
SMV boils down to sperm quality. Money as a tangible asset is a factor of RMV, not SMV.

• +1
The amount that status and money contribute depends on the demographic. Girls in their early 20's don't really care.

40% face
25% height
15% physique
10% status
5% money
5% charisma

I think the perecentages change depending on how good the said traits are for example if your height is 5’11 its like 5% height.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
Completely dependent on how smooth your ballsack is. If you're not Derma Rolling your ballsack it's over.

40% face
25% height and frame
20% charisma/personality imo
5% status

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger
rate this guys smv

Oh yh my breakdown was for the average guy. Obviously bieber is like 60% status. He could get any asian girl he wanted in Thailand

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger