https://incels.is/data/avatars/l/23/23958.jpg?1578872520
Witchy_hyena
Recruit
-

JoinedJan 10, 2020Messages38
Yesterday at 12:50 PM
  • New
  • Add bookmark
I understand what its like feeling suicidal .but im too scared to just snap and die so i chose the alcoholic way which hasnt worked yet after 11yrs lul but dats not muh point . like almost everytime theres a suicide the dude hanged himself why do ppl prefer this method? and obviously the dude because foids only scratch their wrists and use im suicidal as an attentionwhore cheatcode.... I just dont get when the world has wronged u and u know u didnt deserve this and the main cause for this tragedy is external . just a reaction to many fking actions ur just gonna silently rope and chair urself . u have nothing to lose especially when u gonna kill yourself so the least u can do is make it a fun day and make some fucking chaos or get revenge on some specific ppl who traumatized u . think about those ppl finding out u just roped TEEHEE WAT A SURPRISE HE WAS A LONER INCEL ANYWAYS hear them fucking laughing in ur skull . if i wasnt such a drunk coward fuck prolonging my life which is feeling like a permanent tooth infection at this point . i wouldve fucking stabbed them all and curse and laugh at em as they slowly die killing watever they love just to make them cry except pets ofc cause they dont know any better ok end of my drunk rant
And to da police department who may be watching this post and see this as a red flag
Im talking about fucking fortnite so stfu

Yeah, owner of this site owns suicide forum

• JFL
Reactions: Hades and Rasputin
Yeah, owner of this site owns suicide forum
s

Attachments

• 1579098111460.png
    1579098111460.png
    14.9 KB · Views: 12
roping is cowardly. you have to live and see how bad it gets

@Ritalincel Thoughts?

cyanide all the way

@Ritalincel Roped
Rita2

Only way to die is ER

• +1
Reactions: maxmendietta
It's a cowardly thing. We need to stop focusing on ourselves. I would die for someone else but not for me.

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel