Is such a lifefuel having a pump in your abs

ConfusedBolivian

ConfusedBolivian

Just living
Screenshot 20240309 193336 comandroidgallery3d

Even at high body fat looks mogger to have a pumo in your abs, first time i train directly my abs and i will do it everyday now

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WishIwasChico, Bozoogway and TechnoBoss
I’m 6’2 goys trust me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gonza, efidescontinuado and Deleted member 51781
You just exposed your height fraud standing next to a Bolivian door. You are 6ft tops.

• JFL
Reactions: moggathon
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gonza and Deleted member 51781
You just exposed your height fraud standing next to a Bolivian door. You are 6ft tops.
Measure door and myself i didnt expose shit you low iq

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51781
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and moggathon
I'm apparently shorter than you and I look taller next to a Nordic door brah. Time to come clean.
Your asshole should come clean dirty low iq faggot

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51781
Apparently he has 7ft doors in a country where the average male height is 5’4. Ok Buddy.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gonza, mog_or_be_mogged and Deleted member 51781
Apparently he has 7ft doors in a country where the average male height is 5’4. Ok Buddy.
Just measured the door and it is 210cm

• JFL
6’11 door and by the looks of it a foot gap between the top and your head. Which would put you at the whopping height of 5’11.

Jfls at u trying to dismantle my supposed larp hahahha, i just measured myself again and there is a 22cm difference nothing crazy, also i am not completely erect in the pic so my posture isnt ideal to Measure height, and saying that me being Bolivian is the reason i am not 6'2 is dumb bcs my family is white with a little bit of black blood not native amerindian so stfu

Indeed

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
6’11 door and by the looks of it a foot gap between the top and your head. Which would put you at the whopping height of 5’11.
Not retard it is a 6'8 door you dont know how to do simple math or what hahahah

• JFL
Screenshot 20240309 194715 comandroidchrome

Fuck you are retard moggathon "6'11 but the looks of it" almost every fucking door is 6'8 in the world bcs there are standarts in building and construction but you can fathom such complex ideas due to low neuron count

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
Ok my bad, then that makes me even taller dumbass lol 5'11 top my ass my mom is 5'8 barefoot my dad is 6'1 my older brother is 6'4-5 range so fuck you racist fuck and i have white and black blood i am not a amerindian manlet

Ok my bad, then that makes me even taller dumbass lol 5'11 top my ass my mom is 5'8 barefoot my dad is 6'1 my older brother is 6'4-5 range so fuck you racist fuck and i have white and black blood i am not a amerindian manlet
And why should I believe that?

And why should I believe that?
You dont have to if you want, i know that larping or lying doesnt benefit me or anyone so idk if you do + you are the least wanted user in the whole forum so kys tbh, first user i have on ignore also

I didnt know bolivia was a country in South America, I thought u were European.

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
I didnt know bolivia was a country in South America, I thought u were European.
I am like 80-90% european and the rest is black genes due to my great grandmother she was mullata

You dont have to if you want, i know that larping or lying doesnt benefit me or anyone so idk if you do + you are the least wanted user in the whole forum so kys tbh, first user i have on ignore also
But it does. Keep coping manlet Bolivian.

• +1
Reactions: Gonza