Is the pain and the risks of bimax worth it?

.👽.

.👽.

everyone can get a GF except me💔
I saw some yt videos and im kinda scared now. One guy has over sensitive lips since 2 years and he cant even kiss now or touch something. He looks much better tho.

Lol I did it 4 years ago, it wasn't hard

I do have some numbness in my lower lip and left part of my chin (feel like scar tissue) but you can live with it

I do have some numbness in my lower lip and left part of my chin (feel like scar tissue) but you can live with it
Did your surgeon fucked up?

Lmao we have the same things except its the right part of my chin (had genioplasty in the same procedure)
It doesnt affect me in anything, kissing and anything else is completely fine.

Indeed bimax is worth it.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and .👽.
Lmao we have the same things except its the right part of my chin (had genioplasty in the same procedure)
It doesnt affect me in anything, kissing and anything else is completely fine.

Indeed bimax is worth it.
So you dont feel it in your daily life? I mean its nothing striking right

I've needed bimax for years, but always avoided getting it. I now have the money to do it and still am too scared because of all the shit results on men I've seen and all the horror stories.

Fuck sake.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, LordNorwood and 6ft8InTheNetherlands
I've needed bimax for years, but always avoided getting it. I now have the money to do it and still am too scared because of all the shit results on men I've seen and all the horror stories.

Fuck sake.
Doesnt your insurance pay??

Fuck sake.
What horror stories?

Doesnt your insurance pay??
Can't get it on insurance. It's classed as an aesthetic procedure.
But it doesn't matter - it's not about the money. I've got $16k in savings and can get a loan for the rest.

The issue is the risks.
I've already had a rhino - it was botched by the surgeon and that was a well known reputable surgeon in my city. Bimax is even riskier, you can fucking DIE from the procedure and go BLIND if you're extremely unlucky.

I don't think I can accept those risks.
What horror stories?
on jawsurgeryforums there's tons of stories of people saying it ruined their lives, they have to get revision surgeries, constant pain / facial numbness - and that's only a small subsection of people - imagine what it's like for all the other thousands of people who have it?

Also I've seen a male JS patient IRL and (bizarrely) I even fucked a girl who had jaw surgery to correct an underbite. I knew almost immediately that both of them had been 'operated on' - the brain just knows who's naturally attractive and who's had some movements.

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: Danish_Retard and .👽.