is there any point in telling others your problems?

dopaminebeyondfried

dopaminebeyondfried

brain rot
to me the only point would be to humiliate yourself and look like a bitch, men are being told to "open up" :soy: more but we know its a trap. Normies will gaslight us that we need therapy even though therapists arent more emotionally superior to us and their profession is a joke

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Klasik01, romanstock, Deleted member 51465 and 2 others
why are u telling me your problems fag boy?

• JFL
Reactions: Jeww
to me the only point would be to humiliate yourself and look like a bitch, men are being told to "open up" :soy: more but we know its a trap. Normies will gaslight us that we need therapy even though therapists arent more emotionally superior to us and their profession is a joke
never tell anyone something personal, they'll use it against u in arguments n shit

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff, romanstock, Deleted member 51465 and 1 other person
People don't care, especially women

• +1
Reactions: romanstock
never tell anyone something personal, they'll use it against u in arguments n shit
Yup I learned this the hard way but it depends on who u tell tbh. It’s usually the spergs who whine about their pussy issues because they’re weak minded who use ur serious personal issues against u.
Dude I was going to make a thread similar to this topic u stole my idea. But I have my own summary about it

• +1
People don't care, especially women
If ur NT they do. if ur non NT they don’t. Men’s mental health and male suicide is a fucking joke and only applies to NTfag scum who have 0 issues yes 0 issues in their life they’re just weak minded as fuck. These weak minded people will insult u by projecting their own issues onto u that exist because of ur genuine issues.

But yea women don’t give a fuck because they’re the ones who whine about their shit 24/7. Ofc if ur attractive or NT they will care. They do care about the issues of really deformed or giga disabled people but that’s just instinct

Yup I learned this the hard way but it depends on who u tell tbh. It’s usually the spergs who whine about their pussy issues because they’re weak minded who use ur serious personal issues against u.

Dude I was going to make a thread similar to this topic u stole my idea. But I have my own summary about it
no tbh even the best of friends i've had have done this, it's a matter of when not if in my experience

it's hard but just keep it to urself

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff and ElTruecel
If ur NT they do. if ur non NT they don’t. Men’s mental health and male suicide is a fucking joke and only applies to NTfag scum who have 0 issues yes 0 issues in their life they’re just weak minded as fuck. These weak minded people will insult u by projecting their own issues onto u that exist because of ur genuine issues.

But yea women don’t give a fuck because they’re the ones who whine about their shit 24/7.
Nah bro they don't care, people be like wow that sucks man anyways man my life so rough these days proceeds to talk about their own lives for 30 min, most people are really self centered and women are even more, they really don't care

Also even if they did, telling people your problems rarely if ever helps. People just can't help you, most of our problems are either out of control or can't only be fixed my ourselves.

• +1
Reactions: romanstock, dopaminebeyondfried and ElTruecel
no tbh even the best of friends i've had have done this, it's a matter of when not if in my experience
U mean as banter or when they get mad? Oh yea I had serious shit happen to me irl I guess “recently” and I was dealing with a lot of shit. I told none of my peers my age or anything at least the NTfag ones who use jesters because you have to do something if they bring something really personal to you up.

Some stuff people shouldn’t say and the best way to get them to understand is violence sadly.
it's hard but just keep it to urself
I was never the type to vent

• +1
Whenever I do I end up regretting it heavily maybe it's best to keep talking to myself

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, romanstock, dopaminebeyondfried and 2 others
Nah bro they don't care, people be like wow that sucks man anyways man my life so rough these days proceeds to talk about their own lives for 30 min,
Yup ntfags I hate them. I try not to respond to normies when they tell me about their stupid weak Bs I don’t give a fuck about. Sadly my genetics are fucked from how altruistic I am.

My extreme altruism & empathy is a curse .
most people are really self centered and women are even more, they really don't care
True but my point is women are obviously going to feel bad if some deformed person or retard is getting mocked or bullied. Those people just have to whine online and they’ll get all the attention

For anyone non deformed and just unattractive aka 0.5/1 - 3.5 PSL range ur looks will fuck u over
Also even if they did, telling people your problems rarely if ever helps. People just can't help you, most of our problems are either out of control or can't only be fixed my ourselves.
Yup.

• +1
Reactions: Tenshi
U mean as banter or when they get mad? Oh yea I had serious shit happen to me irl I guess “recently” and I was dealing with a lot of shit. I told none of my peers my age or anything at least the NTfag ones who use jesters because you have to do something if they bring something really personal to you up.
It's both. For example I'm sitting in class and my "friend" loudly reminds me of how i discussed injecting gh to grow taller. Or when "friends" bring up very personal shit when they get mad, stuff that's supposed to be secret. NEVER tell a jester something personal or an insecurity or some shit.

Not venting gets hard af after a while, talk to parents or something

• +1
why are u telling me your problems fag boy?

It's both. For example I'm sitting in class and my "friend" loudly reminds me of how i discussed injecting gh to grow taller. Or when "friends" bring up very personal shit when they get mad, stuff that's supposed to be secret. NEVER tell a jester something personal or an insecurity or some shit.

or just vent here

Wait wdym. Like personal embarrassing secret shit or like actual things u suffered through that affected u?

• +1
Wait wdym. Like personal embarrassing secret shit or like actual things u suffered through that affected u?
Both. Like for example one guy got mad at me and talked about how my father almost got a stroke, or my brother has mental problems, it's a bit of both

• +1
My mom always said, the less people know about you, the better
Truth

• +1
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried
No. Always pretend to be superior in every regard.

Verbalize ur thoughts and make everyone uncomfortable