Is there anything more useless then the ignore function on this forum?

ZyzzBrah

ZyzzBrah

Confirmed Chad
I want an ignore function that completely removes said user from my view, no mentions no nothing, like he doesnt exist, not some "user is on your ignore list, click to view" aspie bullshit

I have like 10+ angry incels ignored but its pointless with this forums ignore function :LOL:

JFL AT HAVING PEOPLE ON IGNORE HOW LOW T ARE YOU

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: xz90, RichardSpencel, Autist and 7 others
Show me your list.

I want an ignore function that completely removes said user from my view, no mentions no nothing, like he doesnt exist, not some "user is on your ignore list, click to view" aspie bullshit

I have like 10+ angry incels ignored but its pointless with this forums ignore function :LOL:
Am I one?

JFL AT HAVING PEOPLE ON IGNORE HOW LOW T ARE YOU
well if ur arent a deformed manlet framecel everyone on this site attacks you due to inferiority complex/jealousy :forcedsmile:

well if ur arent a deformed manlet framecel everyone on this site attacks you due to inferiority complex/jealousy :forcedsmile:

LITERALLY NO IDEA WHAT YOUR TRYING TO SAY BUT IM NOT REMOTELY JEALOUS

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Autist
Dude I get worshiped here and I mog you by a country mile. Stop coping. Half this forum mogs you to oblivion bro you aren't liked because you're a retard. If you can't handle criticism then leave you don't need an ignore function you low t bitch boy
LITERALLY NO IDEA WHAT YOUR TRYING TO SAY BUT IM NOT REMOTELY JEALOUS
Imagine implying he's mogs you, young leo incarnate looking like a paki dog

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Autist and dogtown

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Deleted member 656, Arkantos and 3 others
Post your list nigger

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Autist and The Dude Abides
JFL, you ignored real life, now online too?

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Autist
Dude I get worshiped here and I mog you by a country mile. Stop coping. Half this forum mogs you to oblivion bro you aren't liked because you're a retard. If you can't handle criticism then leave you don't need an ignore function you low t bitch boy
my face gets me laid, unlike you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and dogtown
OP POST YOUR LIST

where is it?