Islam=Pagan (How SATAN hides in the details of every modern day religion)

dreamcake1mo

dreamcake1mo

Mistral
Lets read the background of satan~
12436628_img-4281.jpg
Isaiah 14:13-15
""13 For thou hast said in thine heart, I WILL ASCEND into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:"""

HEBREW WORD FOR ASCEND IS ALAH
'alah

Definition

to go up, ascend, climb

FIRST COMMANDMENT / TORAH
'I am the Lord thy God: thou shalt not have strange Gods before me."

Moon worship has been practiced in Arabia since 2000 BC. The crescent moon is the most common symbol of this pagan moon worship as far back as 2000 BC. In Mecca, there was a god named Hubal who was Lord of the Kabah.
  • This Hubal was a moon god.
  • One Muslim apologist confessed that the idol of moon god Hubal was placed upon the roof of the Kaba about 400 years before Muhammad. This may in fact be the origin of why the crescent moon is on top of every minaret at the Kaba today and the central symbol of Islam atop of every mosque throughout the world:
  • About four hundred years before the birth of Muhammad one Amr bin Lahyo ... a descendant of Qahtan and king of Hijaz, had put an idol called Hubal on the roof of the Kaba. This was one of the chief deities of the Quraish before Islam. (Muhammad The Holy Prophet, Hafiz Ghulam Sarwar (Pakistan), p 18-19, Muslim)
  • The moon god was also referred to as "al-ilah". This is not a proper name of a single specific god, but a generic reference meaning "the god". Each local pagan Arab tribe would refer to their own local tribal pagan god as "al-ilah".
  • "al-ilah" was later shortened to Allah before Muhammad began promoting his new religion in 610 AD.
  • There is evidence that Hubal was referred to as "Allah".
  • When Muhammad came along, he dropped all references to the name "Hubal" but retained the generic "Allah".
  • Muhammad retained almost all the pagan(carnal ordinance that does not "earn" salvation) rituals of the Arabs at the Kaba and redefined them in monotheistic terms.
  • Regardless of the specifics of the facts, it is clear that Islam is derived from paganism that once worshiped a moon-god.
  • Although Islam is today a monotheist religion, its roots are in paganism.""
  • The use of the crescent moon and star as symbols actually pre-dates Islam by several thousand years. Information on the origins of the symbol are difficult to confirm, but most sources agree that these ancient celestial symbols were in use by the peoples of Central Asia and Siberia in their worship of the sun, moon and sky gods. There are also reports that the crescent moon and star were used to represent the Carthaginian goddess Tanit or the Greek goddess Diana.""""
This is a vague post, but i think this ties into the whole false religion stuff today. Carnal ordinance and such things that people should identify as "phony". To this day, i do not understand why people feel the need to worship god in a group or herd. Why cant they just be themselves? Do they think being in a group will save them from their own personal actions in life? Or do they think god will exit justice for anyone not within a certain denomination. Under 6 feet? No heaven. Not a certain color? Perma gentile.

Its hard to identify with nothing religious and just stand for truth. When i speak on what i speak on, when it comes to these subjects, people immediately assume i am either "this or that". When people pretend to be interested, they ask what place they should go to learn more, as if they need a social dynamic just to feel "Safe" believing.

We love telling ourselves how different we are from each other using these social groups. "Christian, Muslim, Islamic". All of these sects which make no sense as its only one almighty. How many people stand for belief in truth regardless of its form, and not just a social herd? Why must we act phony in churches, when god does not need or inhabit any man made item? Do we really think that pretty house is a better place to pray in than a trashcan? Do we really think we can outpray the spirit using words? Why do we look up to flesh bodies as givers of god and god itself, as if these people can give you something god itself is not giving? As if theres a strongmen here that can sieze god.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: smoothsexy, Deleted member 25938, Haven and 5 others
Lets read the background of satan~
12436628_img-4281.jpg
Isaiah 14:13-15
""13 For thou hast said in thine heart, I WILL ASCEND into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:"""

HEBREW WORD FOR ASCEND IS ALAH
'alah

Definition

to go up, ascend, climb

FIRST COMMANDMENT / TORAH
'I am the Lord thy God: thou shalt not have strange Gods before me."

Moon worship has been practiced in Arabia since 2000 BC. The crescent moon is the most common symbol of this pagan moon worship as far back as 2000 BC. In Mecca, there was a god named Hubal who was Lord of the Kabah.
  • This Hubal was a moon god.
  • One Muslim apologist confessed that the idol of moon god Hubal was placed upon the roof of the Kaba about 400 years before Muhammad. This may in fact be the origin of why the crescent moon is on top of every minaret at the Kaba today and the central symbol of Islam atop of every mosque throughout the world:
  • About four hundred years before the birth of Muhammad one Amr bin Lahyo ... a descendant of Qahtan and king of Hijaz, had put an idol called Hubal on the roof of the Kaba. This was one of the chief deities of the Quraish before Islam. (Muhammad The Holy Prophet, Hafiz Ghulam Sarwar (Pakistan), p 18-19, Muslim)
  • The moon god was also referred to as "al-ilah". This is not a proper name of a single specific god, but a generic reference meaning "the god". Each local pagan Arab tribe would refer to their own local tribal pagan god as "al-ilah".
  • "al-ilah" was later shortened to Allah before Muhammad began promoting his new religion in 610 AD.
  • There is evidence that Hubal was referred to as "Allah".
  • When Muhammad came along, he dropped all references to the name "Hubal" but retained the generic "Allah".
  • Muhammad retained almost all the pagan(carnal ordinance that does not "earn" salvation) rituals of the Arabs at the Kaba and redefined them in monotheistic terms.
  • Regardless of the specifics of the facts, it is clear that Islam is derived from paganism that once worshiped a moon-god.
  • Although Islam is today a monotheist religion, its roots are in paganism.""
  • The use of the crescent moon and star as symbols actually pre-dates Islam by several thousand years. Information on the origins of the symbol are difficult to confirm, but most sources agree that these ancient celestial symbols were in use by the peoples of Central Asia and Siberia in their worship of the sun, moon and sky gods. There are also reports that the crescent moon and star were used to represent the Carthaginian goddess Tanit or the Greek goddess Diana.""""
This is a vague post, but i think this ties into the whole false religion stuff today. Carnal ordinance and such things that people should identify as "phony". To this day, i do not understand why people feel the need to worship god in a group or herd. Why cant they just be themselves? Do they think being in a group will save them from their own personal actions in life? Or do they think god will exit justice for anyone not within a certain denomination. Under 6 feet? No heaven. Not a certain color? Perma gentile.

Its hard to identify with nothing religious and just stand for truth. When i speak on what i speak on, when it comes to these subjects, people immediately assume i am either "this or that". When people pretend to be interested, they ask what place they should go to learn more, as if they need a social dynamic just to feel "Safe" believing.

We love telling ourselves how different we are from each other using these social groups. "Christian, Muslim, Islamic". All of these sects which make no sense as its only one almighty. How many people stand for belief in truth regardless of its form, and not just a social herd? Why must we act phony in churches, when god does not need or inhabit any man made item? Do we really think that pretty house is a better place to pray in than a trashcan? Do we really think we can outpray the spirit using words? Why do we look up to flesh bodies as givers of god and god itself, as if these people can give you something god itself is not giving? As if theres a strongmen here that can sieze god.
rd

@Ryan @TRUE_CEL

Islam promotes pedophilia. That in itself proves it's Satanic.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Michael Myers
Quran 65:4

This explains in depth how Islam promotes pedophilia.
Whats wrong with marrying girls who has hit puberty? Isnt that natural, if you were in nature ooga booga would you ask the girl you're about to breed her age? No you would've just been primarily attracted to her, plus this pedophilia shit is some soy liberal propoganda anyway

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers, dreamcake1mo and Elvisandreaa
Whats wrong with marrying girls who has hit puberty? Isnt that natural, if you were in nature ooga booga would you ask the girl you're about to breed her age? No you would've just been primarily attracted to her, plus this pedophilia shit is some soy liberal propoganda anyway
I dont think anything is wrong with this tbh

but i do think they should be a system around it.

For example, in the old times kings usually took young virgin women and groomed them until the age of sex to consummate the marriage. Media grooms young people to be hoes, feminists, and clout chaser so i see no problem of raising a young women to be your wife. The habits stick the younger a person is. The soys can say eww at this thought, but they will also have to share the same energy for every single one of their ancestors born before 1950, even at their own parents.

I personally think the same thing would be acceptable. Harloty and promiscuity is far more disgusting and detestable than this.
7 years younger max. A sort of free arranged marriage system than can ensure non and celibate men who are marriage ready don't incel and er out (waste of man power/intelligence and a deter for society), and that women can grow up in a healthy manner. Government operated and optional arranged marriage systems (perhaps universally funded by dating apps) that incentivized legal heterosexual marriages. Credit card benefits, land ownership discounts etc.

Start it young at the age of 15. Make it a mandatory curriculum.

16 years for men up to 23. 7 year younger max. No sex or consummation until 18, and the men must work (pay) the family a certain wage every year until legal age (consummation).

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and RAMU KAKA
:feelsuhh:

It's before puberty you complete fucking moron. Girls today have their periods in middle school age, Muhammad married her at age 6.
I dont think anything is wrong with this tbh

but i do think they should be a system around it.

For example, in the old times kings usually took young virgin women and groomed them until the age of sex to consummate the marriage. Media grooms young people to be hoes, feminists, and clout chaser so i see no problem of raising a young women to be your wife. The habits stick the younger a person is. The soys can say eww at this thought, but they will also have to share the same energy for every single one of their ancestors born before 1950, even at their own parents.

I personally think the same thing would be acceptable. Harloty and promiscuity is far more disgusting and detestable than this.
7 years younger max. A sort of free arranged marriage system than can ensure non and celibate men who are marriage ready don't incel and er out (waste of man power/intelligence and a deter for society), and that women can grow up in a healthy manner. Government operated and optional arranged marriage systems (perhaps universally funded by dating apps) that incentivized legal heterosexual marriages. Credit card benefits, land ownership discounts etc.

Start it young at the age of 15. Make it a mandatory curriculum.

16 years for men up to 23. 7 year younger max. No sex or consummation until 18, and the men must work (pay) the family a certain wage every year until legal age (consummation).
>7 years younger max :soy:
You are a fucking cuck. You complain about "soys", and yet you think 8 years is too much of an age gap. Also you claim puberty is not bad, and yet you think marriage at 15 minimum and no sex until 18, which is just conforming to our feminist soyciety. @rightfulcel get a look at this hypocritical idiot.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and alpha
:feelsuhh:

It's before puberty you complete fucking moron. Girls today have their periods in middle school age, Muhammad married her at age 6.

>7 years younger max :soy:
You are a fucking cuck. You complain about "soys", and yet you think 8 years is too much of an age gap. Also you claim puberty is not bad, and yet you think marriage at 15 minimum and no sex until 18, which is just conforming to our feminist soyciety. @rightfulcel get a look at this hypocritical idiot.

Get your panties out of a twist.

Obviously people in todays time marry with an even greater age gap (18 yo and 40 yo). So I'm obviously not talking about age gaps here. Even if i were, my point would still stand. If every younger women is marrying some 50 yo old dude what would happen to the younger guys? Its called hypergamy. Plus, u should highlight historical context. Those ancient kings married young people, but it was to groom them to become wife and faithful servants. They did not have sex, they kept them virgins. Remember to include this important fact as the culture is vastly different that what people in todays time think "marriage" is. Don't get tagged by the fbi kid.

I wrote that because i saw it feasible in modern times. In manner i avoided that which would have made my points too controversial and even illegal.

This is why i am highlighting the behavior of kings that legitimately did this in old times (to make the historical context the grounds and topic for this sub claim). This is why i followed legal structure when i discussed my plan of thoughts on this matter.

Id prefer not to make this the subject of my post. because as it stands, these are just theory's to many people. The post is not about marrying young women. I'm not lusting to marry a young women. These are not solutions the governments are working on in todays time. So u have to be careful of sounding like a pedophile. I am not a pedophile.

Last edited:
Get your panties out of a twist.

Obviously people in todays time marry with an even greater age gap (a 20 yo and a 40 year old). So I'm obviously not talking about age gaps here. Even if i were, my point would still stand. If every women younger is marrying some old dude what would happen to the younger guys? Its called hypergamy. Plus, u should highlight historical context. Those kings married young people, but it was to groom them to become wife and faithful servants. They did not have sex, they kept them virgins. Remember to include this important fact as the culture was vastly different that what people in todays time think "marriage" is. Don't get tagged by the fbi kid.

I wrote this because i saw it feasible in modern times. In that manner i avoided that which would have made my points too controversial and even illegal.

Id prefer not to be seen that way in this manner. because as it stands, these are just theory's to many people. The post is not about marrying young women. These are not solutions the governments are working on in todays time. So u have to be careful of sounding like a pedophile. I am not a pedophile.

This is why i am highlighting the behavior of kings that legitimately did this in old times (to make the historical context the grounds and topic for this subclaim). This is why i followed legal structure when i discussed my plan of thoughts on this matter.
marrying teens under 18 is still legal in today's society, including sex with them. keep coping and stop being a paranoid bitch

According to abrehemic books, the entity or concept referred to as the "devil" is very tricky. A key to figuring out the works, is to trace back carnality.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back