It makes no point to looksmax before moneymaxxing

$Abomination

$Abomination

Bronze
Obviously you should leanmax, gymcel (natty if not moneymaxxed), and have good hygiene.

But beyond that you're an actual idiot if you looksmax without having solved the money matrix first. Surgeries are the worst to get if not fully moneymaxxed.

Moneymaxx first, then looksmax.

Absorb my wisdom young padawons.

Obviously you should leanmax, gymcel (natty if not moneymaxxed), and have good hygiene.

But beyond that you're an actual idiot if you looksmax without having solved the money matrix first. Surgeries are the worst to get if not fully moneymaxxed.

Wait, I don’t know if you are joking, or you are legitimately mentally handicapped. Please clarify.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: halloweed and ey88
Ngl I really have ascended. Cuz I'm just gonna ignore this.
Don’t, I’ll explain why you are retarded. Looksmaxxing is for overall better social treatment. Better social treatment means more money. Looksmaxxing is an investment which pays for itself. Studies literally link height and facial attractiveness to higher salaries. However much money you would’ve made moneymaxxing as an ugly, you would’ve made more if you were more attractive. You’re just an idiot who thinks looksmaxxing is purely for getting women, getting women is just a consequence of gaining halo. Everything is handed to you if you are gl, it makes everything way easier. Just imagine how much more successful you could be if everyone who saw you instinctively liked you before even talking to you.

• +1
Reactions: halloweed, retardpill, LTN Baguette and 2 others
Don’t, I’ll explain why you are retarded. Looksmaxxing is for overall better social treatment. Better social treatment means more money. Looksmaxxing is an investment which pays for itself. Studies literally link height and facial attractiveness to higher salaries. However much money you would’ve made moneymaxxing as an ugly, you would’ve made more if you were more attractive. You’re just an idiot who thinks looksmaxxing is purely for getting women, getting women is just a consequence of gaining halo. Everything is handed to you if you are gl, it makes everything way easier. Just imagine how much more successful you could be if everyone who saw you instinctively liked you before even talking to you.
You are a retard and dont understand the point

Dnr. Take ur beef elsewhere. I've ascended beyond these childish games.

You are a retard and dont understand the point
What the fuck are you talking about? I’ll admit I’m sleep deprived so I may not have full mental clarity, but what makes you think I misinterpreted?

• +1
Reactions: halloweed
What the fuck are you talking about? I’ll admit I’m sleep deprived so I may not have full mental clarity, but what makes you think I misinterpreted?
I didn't say you misinterpreted. I can tell you just disagreed and have the emotional profile of a child attacking everyone you disagree with.

But I read what you wrote.
Being liked by your peers won't help you. Go ahead and looksmax and see where you end up. If you're smart, you'll just go straight to moneymaxxing. You don't need anyone to like you for moneymaxxing. All the money is in crypto. All that matters for moneymaxxing is IQ.

All the money is in crypto.
Degenerate gambler giving financial advice :lul:.
Being liked by your peers won't help you.
i didn’t say being liked by you piers, I said being liked in general. As I said there are studies greatly linking social outcomes and treatments with height and face. It’s an objective advantage over others. Who do you think would make more sales as a car salesman? a 6’4 Chad, or someone like @Lebgfinal assuming they were equal in every way other than physical appearance?

• +1
Reactions: halloweed

nigga said absorb my wisdom after he dropped the most retarded greycel take ever

i didn’t say being liked by you piers, I said being liked in general. As I said there are studies greatly linking social outcomes and treatments with height and face. It’s an objective advantage over others. Who do you think would make more sales as a car salesman? a 6’4 Chad, or someone like @Lebgfinal assuming they were equal in every way other than physical appearance?
the people making money isn't the salesman but the guy behind the scenes who actually makes the car and everything
he gets the profit, he could be the ugliest piece of shit it doesn't matter in a buisness

Status & money isnt gonna make a huge difference in your actual smv

Just makes u beta buxx worthy . Looks first , then everything else will follow

he could be the ugliest piece of shit it doesn't matter in a buisness
You honestly don’t think looks matter when it comes to networking
the people making money isn't the salesman but the guy behind the scenes who actually makes the car
it’s completely unrealistic for the average person engineer a car, let alone be successful in doing so. This isn’t a realistic or even an obtainable goal for nearly everyone because of the barrier to entry whereas with a salesman, practically anyone who can read a script can become one, with the best ones making millions.

Your being completely delusional, the notion that the average person could become a successful business without money behind them is infantile. On average, you will make more if you are more attractive.

It's the other way around fam. I have met plenty of guys who make far above average money but cannot get laid unless they pay for it...

if you want to rely on money for attracting women we're not talking about making 5000 € a month, you literally need to be making 20 000+ € a month and drive a lamborghini aventador, which is much harder than looksmaxxing.

It's the other way around fam. I have met plenty of guys who make far above average money but cannot get laid unless they pay for it...

if you want to rely on money for attracting women we're not talking about making 5000 € a month, you literally need to be making 20 000+ € a month and drive a lamborghini aventador, which is much harder than looksmaxxing.
Such a high IQ post but accidental.

"Unless they pay for it" - because that's how most slays are. And how you should do it. Otherwise you'll achieve no success with women.

Yes moneymaxxing is "harder" than looksmaxxing. Because you have to figure out how to get money. Lots of it. That requires IQ and risk (investing). And patience.