Italian male models are geomaxxing to Korea

D

Deleted member 23819

X
This is good for med smv, which was a little damaged in Korea/Japan because of manlet terrones.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, ChadFucksYourOneitis, HeightPilledum and 3 others
Male models in the Dharavi slums communal toilets perhaps

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Dr SmalCox, Deleted member 30283 and 5 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, mogger10, Deleted member 22918 and 2 others
He's on the High end of average for meds with a top tier body which unfortunately italian girls don't value much, i can see why he was pushing inceldom here

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, Deleted member 24444, MediterraneanApollo and 2 others
He's on the High end of average for meds with a top tier body which unfortunately italian girls don't value much, i can see why he was pushing inceldom here

it's all about the face in Italy, it seems. Luckily you have the face, while these pseudo male models have to geomax 10,000km away for a whiff of coochie

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24444, Deleted member 22918 and the BULL
it's all about the face in Italy, it seems. Luckily you have the face, while these pseudo male models have to geomax 10,000km away for a whiff of coochie
Never seen a male model with no Bones and recessed profile

• +1
Reactions: ascension
the bull only

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26859, Deleted member 29167, Deleted member 24444 and 1 other person
SQUISHY SQUISHY!!!

Never seen a male model with no Bones and recessed profile
IMG 5914

IMG 5913

IMG 5915

Jfl at the comments, you need to come to Korea and you’ll get a rich Stacylite to betabuxx you easily.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444, ChadFucksYourOneitis, HeightPilledum and 1 other person
Man fuck this shit. Their life mogs me to self-harm unless they are gay. Fucking hell, THIS disparity drives ERs to do what they do. FUCKKKKKKKKKKK
scary evil dead GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23819
This is good for med smv, which was a little damaged in Korea/Japan because of manlet terrones.

Until I see any of these faggots with a Korean gf they are nothing special.
So many models geomaxx and stay completely chaste and celibate even though they slay easily

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23819 and Deleted member 26859
Literally everyone can become a model is gook shitholes I saw so many slavshit normies and beckies geomax to China just to become models while they were cashiers or watiers in Russia

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: ascension and Deleted member 26859

Users who are viewing this thread

Back