It's always fascinating how badly some women cope with getting older

ifyouwannabemylover

ifyouwannabemylover

Ascended
Men have it worse across the board, but women still can't handle it when they lose some leverage due to becoming wrinklier. It's very interesting.

Make no mistake. I'm the last person to hold back when it comes to pointing out flaws in men, but the absolute worst people I've met were female roasties.

angry-middle-aged-woman-DA7TP7.jpg

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: bronzeagepervert, Lynxress and TechnoBoss
When you're used to being at the top of the SMV ladder, it can be brootal descending any amount at all.

The roastie will lash out, and get angry at younger women for "stealing her spot" on the SMV hierarchy.

Final stage is acceptance, at which point she adopts five cats and lives out the rest of her life as a hermit.

• +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover and Lynxress
When you're used to being at the top of the SMV ladder, it can be brootal descending any amount at all.

The roastie will lash out, and get angry at younger women for "stealing her spot" on the SMV hierarchy.

Final stage is acceptance, at which point she adopts five cats and lives out the rest of her life as a hermit.
Gets especially crazier when you realize they're still at the fucking top, just unable to compete for the top 1% of males and with younger foids. Insane levels of entitlement

• So Sad
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Gets especially crazier when you realize they're still at the fucking top, just unable to compete for the top 1% of males and with younger foids. Insane levels of entitlement
So fucking over for men in 2024. Just look at @Xangsane 's grandma Tinder experiment if you want proof.

Peace Out Fml GIF by Travis

giphy.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Lynxress, ifyouwannabemylover and Xangsane
So fucking over for men in 2024. Just look at @Xangsane 's grandma Tinder experiment if you want proof.

Peace Out Fml GIF by Travis

giphy.gif
@Shkreliii

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Shkreliii and TechnoBoss
That’s why I always wanna make it known to a woman that she ages like milk. One time some old slut send me a photo and I replied “damn that forehead got more ridges than the Grand Canyon” and she went silent I hope she killed herself after that 🤪

• JFL
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover