It’s crazy how widespread and accepted the BBC stereotype is

gsizzle

gsizzle

Platinum
I was talking to this conservative white girl i chadfished on hinge and she always says her type is “country boys with colored eyes”, I see what Chad can get away with so I started saying “nigger” and “faggot” to her casually and she laughs, I asked her if she hates them and she says “only faggots” and I ask why not nigs and she says “because of their giant dicks”

She was probably joking but JFL even conservative white girls are BBCpilled.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8365, klip11, rand anon and 5 others
its over for any non blacks

Why are they so many greycels shilling for BBC ?
I see them as NPCs, just a see of NPCs saying the same stuff

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
all girls have taken bbc

• +1
Reactions: ChiraqJihad
I was talking to this conservative white girl i chadfished on hinge and she always says her type is “country boys with colored eyes”, I see what Chad can get away with so I started saying “nigger” and “faggot” to her casually and she laughs, I asked her if she hates them and she says “only faggots” and I ask why not nigs and she says “because of their giant dicks”

What did she look like tho. Also cant believe your wasting your time chadfishing and saying the n word 😂 stop wasting your time

What did she look like tho. Also cant believe your wasting your time chadfishing and saying the n word 😂 stop wasting your time
MTB I’d say

Share screenshots

Yeah, everyone has heard of the BBC myth. Many people believe it as well. Only blackpilled people know size isn't influenced by race.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22099
Yeah, everyone has heard of the BBC myth. Many people believe it as well. Only blackpilled people know size isn't influenced by race.
neil-de-grasse-tyson-when-the-coping-is-too-strong.gif

Fuck you racist

give me your adress I will peg your anus with giant BBC dildo , you bbc cuckold excu of a man

subananimal cave man

Fuck you racist

give me your adress I will peg your anus with giant BBC dildo , you bbc cuckold excu of a man

subananimal cave man
I’m sorry sir. All hail BBC.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8365

Users who are viewing this thread

Back