It’s my first time meeting a girl outside of classes, need help talking to her and other tips

otal_duu

otal_duu

non nt
Does she like me or is she just being nice? Also the context is we started messaging yesterday and I asked what her first impression of me was

Attachments

• IMG_4790.jpeg
    IMG_4790.jpeg
    212.2 KB · Views: 0
also i think she is htb

I'ma fortune teller 🔮

Tell me your face rating and I will tell you your future

• +1
Reactions: 3links2, Autismcel, nathan and 1 other person
Ova

• +1
Reactions: Jova
  • +1
Reactions: Narcissus🥀
Does she like me or is she just being nice? Also the context is we started messaging yesterday and I asked what her first impression of me was
most women at your age haven't been on dates already so just don't be totally autistic and your fine

most women at your age haven't been on dates already so just don't be totally autistic and your fine
What does that mean? What type of questions should I ask

• +1
Reactions: otal_duu
If you think about all that already over mate your autistic.
If she thinks I’m mysterious and not weird for being quiet I think it’s a good sign idk

If she thinks I’m mysterious and not weird for being quiet I think it’s a good sign idk

If your GL your Mysterious when your quiet.
If your Ugly your weird when your quiet.

Simple Blackpill for you

• +1
Reactions: Kristin
best tip is to be yourself tbh, your best teacher will be experience, this is not the last time this will happen to you

• +1
Reactions: otal_duu
best tip is to be yourself tbh, your best teacher will be experience, this is not the last time this will happen to you
won’t know for sure so i’ll have to try my best

• +1
Reactions: Blond3cel and philosopher
Can I pm you and you rate me?

I can tell you one thing from my own expirience the only rating you need is how Woman react to you and treat you.

A rating from another man means nothing.

• +1
Reactions: philosopher
I can tell you one thing from my own expirience the only rating you need is how Woman react to you and treat you.

A rating from another man means nothing.
well well well, someone figured something out that people here have taken ages to do

this isnt ur first time here you must be a former user

• +1
Reactions: Blond3cel
well well well, someone figured something out that people here have taken ages to do

this isnt ur first time here you must be a former user
Most people here are Homosexual for some 0.01% top males.

They dont see the reallife anymore.

• +1
Reactions: otal_duu and philosopher
Most people here are Homosexual for some 0.01% top males.

They dont see the reallife anymore.
they not even top 0.01% most of these people are attracted to a SPECIFIC type of looks on a male

• +1
Reactions: Blond3cel
they not even top 0.01% most of these people are attracted to a SPECIFIC type of looks on a male

Pretty much yes.

Also most people here are projecting their Inceldom and everything that happend onto their Looks.
But most of them are just complete social outcasts which is their main problem.

I know alot of LTN / MTNs IRL that have a complete normal life ONS / LTRs / Marriage / Kids.
And why ? Cause their are not Socialy isolated.
But yeah I know some autist here will tell me everyone of them gets cucked from a BBC.

• +1
Reactions: philosopher
Pretty much yes.

Also most people here are projecting their Inceldom and everything that happend onto their Looks.
But most of them are just complete social outcasts which is their main problem.

I know alot of LTN / MTNs IRL that have a complete normal life ONS / LTRs / Marriage / Kids.
And why ? Cause their are not Socialy isolated.
But yeah I know some autist here will tell me everyone of them gets cucked from a BBC.
just look at this thread and make your own assessment about this sites rating

i literally saw that guy get rated mtn live while he posted the thread and thought it was literally retarded