It's retarded that we have german as mandatory in all schools

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Asexual peaceful balkan monk
Germans are mogging us slavs tbh, they cucked us in ww2 and we still learn there language in every Balkan school, i legit think that older people know more german the they do english jfl, Germany is rent free inside our head. The germancels even treat as like cheap slaves for the Bauschtell

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, SkinjobCatastrophe, Deleted member 275 and 10 others
It's preparation for the third riech

cope, russian Dimitris and american Chads cucked german Fritz and Hans in ww2 big time and will do it again at any given moment. Jfl germany was fucked so often by russia its pussy is loose by now :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6217, lutte, Deleted member 4464 and 3 others
Slavcel zoomers are already all learning german to go clean toilets for Hans in the future, i would rather eat dirt and die from Tetanus then migrate there

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 275, .👽. and 4 others
Slavcel zoomers are already all learning german to go clean toilets for Hans in the future, i would rather eat dirt and die from Tetanus then migrate there

You're not even wanted there, jfl that logic is like MGTOW buddy boyo, you didn't have the choice in the first place anyways

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
You're not even wanted there, jfl that logic is like MGTOW buddy boyo, you didn't have the choice in the first place anyways
I want to cut the tounge of from everyone that learna german here, hate that language so much

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and lutte
gonna go to the balkans and hit up some slav bitches auf deutsch to spread my seed

• JFL
Reactions: lutte and Insecure03
I want to cut the tounge of from everyone that learna german here, hate that language so much

GALACTICAL COPE. HITLER AND HIS BRUTAL GENOCIDE ON SLAVIC PEOPLE LIVES RENT FREE IN YOUR HEADS. AND ON TOP OF THAT YOU HAVE TO LEARN THE LANGUAGE OF THOSE WHO RAPED YOUR GRANDMA AND OTHER RELATIVES :lul: :lul: :lul:

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: lutte and TsarTsar444
gonna go to the balkans and hit up some slav bitches auf deutsch to spread my seed
You will probably be found in the dumpster the next morning with one kilo of lead in your body

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
cope, russian Dimitris and american Chads cucked german Fritz and Hans in ww2 big time and will do it again at any given moment. Jfl germany was fucked so often by russia its pussy is loose by now :lul:
no germany anymore

more mohammeds than Fritz, and I am not lying

maybe even more Mohammed than Hans

Meanwhile all germans can speak english. USA wins

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
Germans are mogging us slavs tbh, they cucked us in ww2 and we still learn there language in every Balkan school, i legit think that older people know more german the they do english jfl, Germany is rent free inside our head. The germancels even treat as like cheap slaves for the Bauschtell
caging at baustell

Gonna bump this for my bro.In my school we personally had the choice between turkish and german.

German is a shit language and I say this as someone who speaks it fluently.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4563 and Deleted member 1751
  • JFL
Reactions: CFW432 and Deleted member 7776
wtf I thought the most studied language is english, I used to go to a language school and english was mandatory, then you picked either french or german and I picked french idk why, I didnt learn shit for 4 years of "studying" it I wish I picked german ngl

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Germans know their shit about economy and governing.You guys shd just suck it up and let the ubermensch do their job of making this world a better place.

• JFL
Reactions: .👽. and lutte
What an irony

• JFL
Reactions: Albeacho and TsarTsar444
dont forget that brothels there are mostly filled with eastern european women too

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: .👽., Albeacho, Deleted member 11167 and 3 others
dont forget that brothels there are mostly filled with eastern european women too
I don't why people are giving you JFL reacts its the truth the whole of Europe is in servitude to Germany be it working three times cheaper on their construction sites or sucking their dick and swallowing their cum in brothels.

TLDR Germany won WW2

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: .👽. and lutte
  • JFL
Reactions: .👽. and Deleted member 6217
tsertser wrote this thread but also told me he wants to move to germany for work? I don't get it
Thanks Thank You GIF by SVT

• JFL
Reactions: lutte
I don't why people are giving you JFL reacts its the truth the whole of Europe is in servitude to Germany be it working three times cheaper on their construction sites or sucking their dick and swallowing their cum in brothels.

TLDR Germany won WW2
ya i idk why usacels and russiancels cope with ww2 when the average (west)german ended up having a better life quality then the average russian and us american only 10 years later after ww2. however i visit germany recently and its over for germany very soon.

migration of muslimcels and bbc will end what usa and russia couldnt end

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11167
ya i idk why usacels and russiancels cope with ww2 when the average (west)german ended up having a better life quality then the average russian and us american only 10 years later after ww2. however i visit germany recently and its over for germany very soon.

We shall see...

Germany is still way whiter than America

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lutte
Yea bro but dont worry syrian are taking your roles now tbh. But kinda sad tho:y'all:

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: .👽.
Are Turks largely middle class now?
Multi-generational families? Yes, they are some who even moved to the upper class.

However the new arrivals (first-generation immigrants are generally lower class(poor etc.)

• +1
Reactions: .👽. and Deleted member 756
Multi-generational families? Yes, they are some who even moved to the upper class.

However the new arrivals (first-generation immigrants are generally lower class(poor etc.)
Nice, I’ve seen lots of German Turkish politicians

• +1